[FIN] Traditional Mafia Round 8: Star Wars - Collapsing Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
930
Reaction score
2,487
Points
4,000
Salty Doubloons
447
There are roles that invest guilty so don't take it for word of God.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
My reasons to suspect poison, because she made herself and rej a target.

but he dead now. Do you think lovers would give the hint to scum to kill them by claiming?

That why situation sus to me.
Idk, I'm inclined to believe Poisons claim after Rej's flip.

Or if she's scum she might have a mechanic to turn to Vader after Padme's death, similar to how we probably have Palpatine that turns to Darth Sidious. But wouldn't that be mentioned in the WU? That Vader is now activated?
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
There are roles that invest guilty so don't take it for word of God.
yes i saw rej role, stated it invest guiltiy.
[automerge]1591212547[/automerge]
Idk, I'm inclined to believe Poisons claim after Rej's flip.

Or if she's scum she might have a mechanic to turn to Vader after Padme's death, similar to how we probably have Palpatine that turns to Darth Sidious. But wouldn't that be mentioned in the WU? That Vader is now activated?
Alright, then we need to see her results for normalizer.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
yes i saw rej role, stated it invest guiltiy.
[automerge]1591212547[/automerge]


Alright, then we need to see her results for normalizer.
And compare them with my results on him. After his posts today I'm inclined to believe that he's a Sith.
 
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
WHo to vote for..,.,the dark side is clouding everything
Ryu is confirmed scum by me a confirmed town, Yoda< join the town on this vote. He got a guilty result from my guaranteed investigation skill so I’m positive it ain’t a lie. He’s scum
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
My reasons to suspect poison, because she made herself and rej a target.

but he dead now. Do you think lovers would give the hint to scum to kill them by claiming?

That why situation sus to me.
[automerge]1591212388[/automerge]


You said

darth-kills rej for wincon
I said lovers-wincon is sus, because of situation because i asked.

who is reading again ryu?
They were lovers in the movies, not a Lovers mechanic here, that's what Ryu meant. And Poison wanting Rej gone totally adds up, Anakin tried killing Padme when he turned into a Sith. That's what Stray thinks anyway.
[automerge]1591218790[/automerge]
Unvote.

Vote lynch Normalizer.


Stray thinks he is scum and the Ryu framed thingy looks like TMI slip.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
They were lovers in the movies, not a Lovers mechanic here, that's what Ryu meant. And Poison wanting Rej gone totally adds up, Anakin tried killing Padme when he turned into a Sith. That's what Stray thinks anyway.
[automerge]1591218790[/automerge]
Unvote.

Vote lynch Normalizer.


Stray thinks he is scum and the Ryu framed thingy looks like TMI slip.
the vote on poison in dusk phase, kinda sus (though poison said she could see his actions)

so probably slip, unless it's mechanics.

but not really fan of his vote, without explanation.
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
I know I asked this earlier but what's the current vote?
 
Messages
934
Reaction score
834
Points
1,300
Salty Doubloons
956
I know I asked this earlier but what's the current vote?
Ryu is in the front right now with 4 or 5. And it better stay that way when I fall asleep because I’m telling you he’s confirmed scum period. @A famous historian @Naomi @Pepper @Waindo @Poison Chan I know I keep repeating myself, and I’m sorry for the @‘s lol but Ryu is 100 percent GUILTY< and I am confirmed town/yoda so I’m hoping you townies have faith and stick through Ryu No MATTER what the dark side tries to convince you to do otherwise, we got one and this will keep us in the game with no doubt. I’m probably going to die this np but it’s worth . @Mr. Doflamingo forgot you as well. If you are town PLEASE vote for Ryu Kishi who is confirmed guilty/scum by my investigation
 
Last edited:
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Ryu is in the front right now with 4 or 5. And it better stay that way when I fall asleep because I’m telling you he’s confirmed scum period. @A famous historian @Naomi @Pepper @Waindo @Poison Chan I know I keep repeating myself, and I’m sorry for the @‘s lol but Ryu is 100 percent GUILTY< and I am confirmed town/yoda so I’m hoping you townies have faith and stick through Ryu No MATTER what the dark side tries to convince you to do otherwise, we got one and this will keep us in the game with no doubt. I’m probably going to die this np but it’s worth . @Mr. Doflamingo forgot you as well. If you are town PLEASE vote for Ryu Kishi who is confirmed guilty/scum by my investigation
I see. Well if necessary I have something that might help a bit if things start to change this dp
 
Messages
239
Reaction score
556
Points
1,500
Salty Doubloons
212
okay so
Everyone listen up AND READ THIS POST CAREFULLY ALL TOWNIES (assuming all of you are town) @Naomi @Waindo @A famous historian @Pepper @Naomi @Rej @Poison Chan @White @Normalizer

Vote Lynch Ryu
I’m taking a claim spot. I’m Yoda, my alignment is town, and I used an investigative skill on Ryu and got a Guilty result.

P.S this is the second time I tried investigating Ryu, but I got role blocked last night.
@Poison Chan what do you think of normalizer? if your rej character lover, you said you get info from normalizer actions.
Hayumi is confirmed twice.

You're letting the scums like Stray lead your game.
[automerge]1591210568[/automerge]
Newest rainbow, and you know that it's not pulled out of my ass.

AFH
White
Naomi
Hayumi
Mr. Doflamingo
Pepper

Poison
nfcnorth
Stray Cat
Ryu

Normalizer
Poison has info on Normalizer?

@Poison Chan take the 2nd claim spot and give us that info.
So poison chan- lied to get her wincon.

Darth wants rej character dead, alright.

I already stated i found it sus,She claimed lovers the other day (and i see rej dead, usually lovers are tied to suicide lovers)

So it was either scum-thinking they got double kill
Poison lied for her wincon.
first, I'm role crushed for two phases . second, my second wincon is lost as i couldn't save padme.
i dont know who darth is
normalizer got the same ability as me. so he is scum.
but since hayumi got guilty on Ryu, we go there cause me and rej both are millers so there wont be a third.
vote lynch: Ryu Kishi
 
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1,475
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,134
Also just a thought (though my knowledge on the franchise isn't the greatest) I believe there are accounts where sith have been able to return after death in some form. Given Gambit was able to return as a ghost after dying, there may be a similar mechanic for scum
 
Messages
305
Reaction score
447
Points
3,400
Salty Doubloons
724
Current Vote Count

Naomi: -> Waindo -> Ryu Kishi
Stray Cat: -> Waindo -> Normalizer
AfH: ->Waindo -> Ryu Kishi
Waindo: -> Stray Cat -> Ryu Kishi
Normalizer: -> Waindo
Hayum: -> Ryu Kishi
Pepper: -> Ryu Kishi
Poison: -> Ryu Kishi

Ryu Kishi: 6
Waindo: 1
Normalizer: 1
 
Messages
146
Reaction score
62
Points
275
Salty Doubloons
246
So you want me to get modkilled as well? How fucking convenient.

Because I'm the only one that's fucking playing it right.
Playing it right huh intersting that you say that like other peoples thoughts don't matter supposed mister 3rd party. It kind of seems like you are putting down everyone else and acting like they don't matter. Not very town friendly attitude you have there.
[automerge]1591256191[/automerge]
I think stray cat looks good to me right now. Making sure to look at things that people aren't really looking at is something I like.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
> keeps posting 2-5 posts per day
> thinks his 'opinion' matters. :dogkek:

@Poison Chan WHAT is his ability you got!?
 
Messages
146
Reaction score
62
Points
275
Salty Doubloons
246
Vote lynch ryu I li
> keeps posting 2-5 posts per day
> thinks his 'opinion' matters. :dogkek:

@Poison Chan WHAT is his ability you got!?
You realize that it might not be entirely my choice right? But you sure seem intent to put people down. Sure that is working wonders for building people to belive and want to follow you but hey what do I know?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Playing it right huh intersting that you say that like other peoples thoughts don't matter supposed mister 3rd party. It kind of seems like you are putting down everyone else and acting like they don't matter. Not very town friendly attitude you have there.
[automerge]1591256191[/automerge]
I think stray cat looks good to me right now. Making sure to look at things that people aren't really looking at is something I like.
Can you expand on why you have a good read on her or are you gonna leave it at that?
[automerge]1591257379[/automerge]
Vote lynch ryu I li

You realize that it might not be entirely my choice right? But you sure seem intent to put people down. Sure that is working wonders for building people to belive and want to follow you but hey what do I know?
Yes I'm a piece of shit.
[automerge]1591257428[/automerge]
I see. Well if necessary I have something that might help a bit if things start to change this dp
And what's that?
[automerge]1591257572[/automerge]
okay so





first, I'm role crushed for two phases . second, my second wincon is lost as i couldn't save padme.
i dont know who darth is
normalizer got the same ability as me. so he is scum.
but since hayumi got guilty on Ryu, we go there cause me and rej both are millers so there wont be a third.
vote lynch: Ryu Kishi
Did you get the same invest on him like me? Look at my claim post.
 
Messages
146
Reaction score
62
Points
275
Salty Doubloons
246
Can you expand on why you have a good read on her or are you gonna leave it at that?
[automerge]1591257379[/automerge]

Yes I'm a piece of shit.
thanks for quoting me realized I f'd up the first part. I meant to say I think Hayumi didn't really need to claim to put weight behind going for Ryu I think Hayumi looks good enough as is without the claim. Thats just icing on the cake for me. As for stray I think its more of a gut feeling based on what I have seen more than anything but the attitude thing is helping alot.

And I think you missed what I was saying with the second part but eh I let you deal with that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom