[FIN] Town of Salem Round 9 --- God in Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,544
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,009
But yeah the point remain and this is why subbing in dead players is pretty tricky and not very good practice. Even if AFH can't share info about his previous role or the GY, the fact that he was dead and there change everything. He'd know if a Medium's claim is true or not.
I havnt caught up. I know nothing of what my previous self did both former and current role. I can only speak of what my current role knows and I have yet to figure out what hayumi did a d knew and not knew
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
But yeah the point remain and this is why subbing in dead players is pretty tricky and not very good practice. Even if AFH can't share info about his previous role or the GY, the fact that he was dead and there change everything. He'd know if a Medium's claim is true or not.
strange i was told i get mod killed, nice to see hayumi could sub out without that problem.

btw, i don't see subs in the sign up thread.

@A famous historian why didn't you use the sign up thread asking to play?
 
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,544
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,009
strange i was told i get mod killed, nice to see hayumi could sub out without that problem.

btw, i don't see subs in the sign up thread.

@A famous historian why didn't you use the sign up thread asking to play?

I was offered a bill pill and a red pill.
I decided to take the blue but God slipped in a red on instead. And thus I am here.
 

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
3,995
Points
5,300
Salty Doubloons
19,359
We still don't know who got jailed on N1 and who has been witched the first 2 nights :monkaH:
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
We still don't know who got jailed on N1 and who has been witched the first 2 nights :monkaH:
Not many players claim being witched since that doesn't really give us info and it only just gives us the existence of there being a witch. On the sign up thread it said witch will be in the setup.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
strange i was told i get mod killed, nice to see hayumi could sub out without that problem.

btw, i don't see subs in the sign up thread.

@A famous historian why didn't you use the sign up thread asking to play?
First come first served. And I don't know if you noticed or not but I've burned through 4 subs this game already and I'm officially out of subs.

And for some clean up. AFH never went to dead chat. :sarcasticshottie:
 
Messages
135
Reaction score
295
Points
3,200
Salty Doubloons
341
What happened? Escort was killed? We lost crucial townie. So it is safe to assume no sk since only 1 kill last night.
 
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,544
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,009
First come first served. And I don't know if you noticed or not but I've burned through 4 subs this game already and I'm officially out of subs.

And for some clean up. AFH never went to dead chat. :sarcasticshottie:

Yup. That’s what I meant by blue pill. I know there is a dead chat but Saint Peters never let me in. And this i have returned to the state previous AFH was, which, since he died N1, hasn’t have much information
[automerge]1590797520[/automerge]
Can some give me a spark notes version of what is known?
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
First come first served. And I don't know if you noticed or not but I've burned through 4 subs this game already and I'm officially out of subs.

And for some clean up. AFH never went to dead chat. :sarcasticshottie:
He should posted in the sign up thread, but alright. I see your point, a lot inactive around. That could potentially be subbed out.
[automerge]1590798023[/automerge]
Yup. That’s what I meant by blue pill. I know there is a dead chat but Saint Peters never let me in. And this i have returned to the state previous AFH was, which, since he died N1, hasn’t have much information
[automerge]1590797520[/automerge]
Can some give me a spark notes version of what is known?

Since you where not in the dead chat, why shade the medium? You think it was flower shading rej in there?

Yo I am a Medium and AFH suspects Gambit too to be Arsonist and Stray seemingly tried to protect Gambit which is suspicious.
I think we should try to lynch Mat (possible Janitor) or Gambit (possible Arso), tho I doubt the Janitor but I am still here!
lol she still at gambit.
 
Last edited:

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
:monkaH:

vote lynch Gambit


we don't know how many players he has doused
 
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,544
Points
6,300
Salty Doubloons
2,009
He should posted in the sign up thread, but alright. I see your point, a lot inactive around. That could potentially be subbed out.
[automerge]1590798023[/automerge]



Since you where not in the dead chat, why shade the medium? You think it was flower shading rej in there?



lol she still at gambit.
I was given an offer I couldn’t refuse in my original role. Hence no need for me to go on a sign up.
[automerge]1590799077[/automerge]
I don’t think gambit is scum.
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
He should posted in the sign up thread, but alright. I see your point, a lot inactive around. That could potentially be subbed out.
[automerge]1590798023[/automerge]



Since you where not in the dead chat, why shade the medium? You think it was flower shading rej in there?
The dead was talking to Rej and the only dead players we know who are dead are AFH, Stray, and Waindo.
 
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
4,314
Points
7,200
Salty Doubloons
2,726
I was given an offer I couldn’t refuse in my original role. Hence no need for me to go on a sign up.
[automerge]1590799077[/automerge]
I don’t think gambit is scum.
reasons?

The dead was talking to Rej and the only dead players we know who are dead are AFH, Stray, and Waindo.
he was not in dead chat. so only waindo or stray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom