- Messages
- 2,060
- Reaction score
- 3,995
- Points
- 5,300
- Salty Doubloons
- 19,359
This is pretty lame
I’m sorry, have we met before?This is pretty lame
My name's JeffI’m sorry, have we met before?
I havnt caught up. I know nothing of what my previous self did both former and current role. I can only speak of what my current role knows and I have yet to figure out what hayumi did a d knew and not knewBut yeah the point remain and this is why subbing in dead players is pretty tricky and not very good practice. Even if AFH can't share info about his previous role or the GY, the fact that he was dead and there change everything. He'd know if a Medium's claim is true or not.
strange i was told i get mod killed, nice to see hayumi could sub out without that problem.But yeah the point remain and this is why subbing in dead players is pretty tricky and not very good practice. Even if AFH can't share info about his previous role or the GY, the fact that he was dead and there change everything. He'd know if a Medium's claim is true or not.
strange i was told i get mod killed, nice to see hayumi could sub out without that problem.
btw, i don't see subs in the sign up thread.
@A famous historian why didn't you use the sign up thread asking to play?
you got bribed. lolI was offered a bill pill and a red pill.
I decided to take the blue but God slipped in a red on instead. And this I am here.

More like there were two red pills but one was covered in blue. And God needed a handyou got bribed. lol
Not many players claim being witched since that doesn't really give us info and it only just gives us the existence of there being a witch. On the sign up thread it said witch will be in the setup.We still don't know who got jailed on N1 and who has been witched the first 2 nights![]()
First come first served. And I don't know if you noticed or not but I've burned through 4 subs this game already and I'm officially out of subs.strange i was told i get mod killed, nice to see hayumi could sub out without that problem.
btw, i don't see subs in the sign up thread.
@A famous historian why didn't you use the sign up thread asking to play?

First come first served. And I don't know if you noticed or not but I've burned through 4 subs this game already and I'm officially out of subs.
And for some clean up. AFH never went to dead chat.![]()
He should posted in the sign up thread, but alright. I see your point, a lot inactive around. That could potentially be subbed out.First come first served. And I don't know if you noticed or not but I've burned through 4 subs this game already and I'm officially out of subs.
And for some clean up. AFH never went to dead chat.![]()
Yup. That’s what I meant by blue pill. I know there is a dead chat but Saint Peters never let me in. And this i have returned to the state previous AFH was, which, since he died N1, hasn’t have much information
[automerge]1590797520[/automerge]
Can some give me a spark notes version of what is known?
lol she still at gambit.Yo I am a Medium and AFH suspects Gambit too to be Arsonist and Stray seemingly tried to protect Gambit which is suspicious.
I think we should try to lynch Mat (possible Janitor) or Gambit (possible Arso), tho I doubt the Janitor but I am still here!
I was given an offer I couldn’t refuse in my original role. Hence no need for me to go on a sign up.He should posted in the sign up thread, but alright. I see your point, a lot inactive around. That could potentially be subbed out.
[automerge]1590798023[/automerge]
Since you where not in the dead chat, why shade the medium? You think it was flower shading rej in there?
lol she still at gambit.
The dead was talking to Rej and the only dead players we know who are dead are AFH, Stray, and Waindo.He should posted in the sign up thread, but alright. I see your point, a lot inactive around. That could potentially be subbed out.
[automerge]1590798023[/automerge]
Since you where not in the dead chat, why shade the medium? You think it was flower shading rej in there?
reasons?I was given an offer I couldn’t refuse in my original role. Hence no need for me to go on a sign up.
[automerge]1590799077[/automerge]
I don’t think gambit is scum.
he was not in dead chat. so only waindo or stray.The dead was talking to Rej and the only dead players we know who are dead are AFH, Stray, and Waindo.
Because otherwise I wouldn’t be able cri play godfather.reasons?
did you miss my response to shottie? where i said ok.Because otherwise I wouldn’t be able cri play godfather.
[automerge]1590800478[/automerge]
Come now, let the sign up thing go