- Messages
- 2,060
- Reaction score
- 3,995
- Points
- 5,300
- Salty Doubloons
- 19,359
I'm claiming a shot tonight, wouldn't that confirm or out me?bad try fam
jailor can jail you and lynch me or vice versa
it'll show who is what
I'm claiming a shot tonight, wouldn't that confirm or out me?bad try fam
jailor can jail you and lynch me or vice versa
it'll show who is what
Why don't u shoot Al and let's see. I mean, I dare Al to go on alertI'm claiming a shot tonight, wouldn't that confirm or out me?
who said that he is investigator? I can't find Gambit's claimWith Stray Cat flips Witch, doesn't that confirm Gambit as Investigator? Why vote Gambir over Naomi?
I didn't claim, doc. I just pushed a perfect lynched candidate.who said that he is investigator? I can't find Gambit's claim
your oreki post says otherwiseI'm claiming a shot tonight, wouldn't that confirm or out me?
okWhy don't u shoot Al and let's see. I mean, I dare Al to go on alert
and how did you know that stray was the witch?I didn't claim, doc. I just pushed a perfect lynched candidate.
I got info. We got her. It's all that matters..and how did you know that stray was the witch?
you mean cult/mafia info.I got info. We got her. It's all that matters..
'Cause Rej is more confirmed.Why don't u shoot Al and let's see. I mean, I dare Al to go on alert
Reeling my middle finger up..you mean cult/mafia info.
still waiting on who attacked me. your info is bs if your not invest.
Then that'll confirm him scum, and it's a 1v1 trade.your oreki post says otherwise
That was me lolstill waiting on who attacked me. your info is bs if your not invest.
Upto u...'Cause Rej is more confirmed.
No kiddingThat was me lol![]()
or so you are cult/mafiaThat was me lol![]()
Is it true that u shot Naomi? Then she can only be Arso or GF..@Jailor please don't forget to jail Pepper. If he's Arso, we're fucked.
Mafia killed on N2 lol. And Vig's shot appears as you were attacked when not successfulor so you are cult/mafia
since i did not get someone shot you
but instead
i got message i was attacked
Yep I did on N2.Is it true that u shot Naomi? Then she can only be Arso or GF..
didn't you said you were roleblocked twice first, transported on the second day, and roleblocked again?That was me lol![]()
on N2 you said that you were transportedYep I did on N2.
And yeah she's either Arso or GF. Hence why I told @Jailor to jail Pepper and we lynch her. If she's Arso, Pepper is GF. If she's GF, at least Pepper can't ignite if he's Arso.
The block on me on N2 hit Oreki 'cause were transported with each other.didn't you said you were roleblocked twice first, transported on the second day, and roleblocked again?