- Messages
- 2,060
- Reaction score
- 3,995
- Points
- 5,300
- Salty Doubloons
- 19,359
What are you?Well flower lies I'm no janitor ffs
What are you?Well flower lies I'm no janitor ffs
I like to deal with the dead. And they are unrested, sus of OrekiWhat are you?
Could say that.. Why vote inno?Lmao what the actual fuck?
Perhaps.. Still not a good call if i am jailor.. I mean, i can be shot by vig or lynched the next phaseOhhhh maybe I guess they jailed you in case Flower flips tracker so that they can execute you
Good call.. Better shit on her than no one ever.She is no fckin survivor. She is the mafia.
This is the proof on day1. When Naomi was gonna lynched, Gambit said this but he didn't bold his post. He just said this to make as he agreed to lynch naomi.
Gambit also knew instantly straycat was a consi because he is definitely consi.
vote lynch naomi
[automerge]1590791819[/automerge]
And when naomi was going to be lynched on day2, Gambit make straycat lynched instead by saying she is the witch. He is protecting naomi!![]()
Vig can't fire n1. So your protect was worth it. Don't ever regret it for a sec.That's true. But it could be because he was targeted by vigi also too
Mat claimed to have been jailed N1 iircWe still don't know who got jailed on N1 and who has been witched the first 2 nights![]()
Haha
vote lynch Gambit
we don't know how many players he has doused
Haha..Vote Lynch Gambit
claim, or my vote stays on you scum.
Ahhh.. Another medium fuckery? Well done @Shottie.. What a setupI like to deal with the dead. And they are unrested, sus of Oreki
I like to deal with the dead. And they are unrested, sus of Oreki
Because I canCould say that.. Why vote inno?

Well that shoots light of suspicion on ye.. Ye know..Because I can![]()
Like why would I ever do that as scum? I was messing around lmaoWell that shoots light of suspicion on ye.. Ye know..
What do u think of Rej and Mat's fuckery?
Can u picture the line up?Those 2 plus Stray, Naomi and Juliet make 5. That'd leave 1 scum remaining, should be between AL and Oreki. Maybeeee Pepper
If there is a Consort, it's Oreki. He soft hinted role-blocker last phase, and Wai already flipped first Escort. So either we have 2 Escorts or he's Consort, there only has been 2 blocks claimed throughout the first 2 phases.Let's do a run down.
- Jailor - he jailed Al and did nothing. LMAO
- Invest Role (Sheriff or Investigator) - Do the math yall
- Doctor - Doffy
- 6 Random Towns
- Vet - claimed by Al
- Medium - claimed by Rej
- AFH - dead TP
- We might have a LO
- We might have a BG
- We might have an Escort
- 3 Mafia
- GF
- Consort
- Janitor could be Rej or Mat
- Any 3rd Party - Arsonist? - Naomi
- 3rd Party (
Amnesiac, Executioner,Jester, orSurvivor) - Juliet- Witch - Stray Cat
Like why would I ever do that as scum? I was messing around lmao
Rej is confirmed scum lol. Mat's probably scum too here.
You are throwing alot of players in the scum pile.Those 2 plus Stray, Naomi and Juliet make 5. That'd leave 1 scum remaining, should be between AL and Oreki. Maybeeee Pepper
What do you think of Normalizer and Pepper? I think Normalizer and nova are a mafia team and this looks like to me nova is protecting Normalizer his scum buddy. nova is lolling too much. Pepper is coasting too much and this is his scum meta.If there is a Consort, it's Oreki. He soft hinted role-blocker last phase, and Wai already flipped first Escort. So either we have 2 Escorts or he's Consort, there only has been 2 blocks claimed throughout the first 2 phases.
Pepper is yet to claim. I'd probably believe him more than the others. Rej is confirmed scum, most likely Mafia, so I'm not entertaining his claim in the 6 slots.
- 6 Random Towns
- AFH 1 - Transporter
- Wai - Escort
- Myself - lolol
- AL - Claimed Veteran
- Oreki - Claimed Escort 2
- Bizzo - Claimed Medium
There are 5 scums remaining.You are throwing alot of players in the scum pile.
LololWhat do you think of Normalizer and Pepper? I think Normalizer and nova are a mafia team and this looks like to me nova is protecting Normalizer his scum buddy. nova is lolling too much. Pepper is coasting too much and this is his scum meta.
lmao sure buddyI am town though lmao
What makes you think I am Pepper's buddy?You are throwing alot of players in the scum pile.
What do you think of Normalizer and Pepper? I think Normalizer and nova are a mafia team and this looks like to me nova is protecting Normalizer his scum buddy. nova is lolling too much. Pepper is coasting too much and this is his scum meta.