Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also everyone give your top 2 for today. That way we can organize around that.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Al's initial scumread on Nessos is yucky. Felt pretty cheap and was like bland level accusations of Nessos wanting to mislynch, and kind of dishonest since Nessos was trying to game the setup. We had an exchange about it D1 but ehh not sure if I vibe with it, it doesn't feel genuine
where did you get that from?? cause I never scumread nessos even once

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
where did you get that from?? cause I never scumread nessos even once
You wanting to apparently suicide lynch him and our interaction about it.
I m ok with being lynched but nessos needs to die with me
he is too eager to lynch

so I thought lets die together
What would be the motivation behind that as a scum thing?

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm not really in the mood to give out an explanation for my reads right now. I still got a lot work to do that I rather focus on.
Fuck off. Make some time, and give it to this game. It ain't like it's also a big one, it's a light fast game.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You wanting to apparently suicide lynch him and our interaction about it.
it was out of spite cause he was scumreading me for no reason and was eager to lynch me

I believe you can clearly see that

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it was out of spite cause he was scumreading me for no reason and was eager to lynch me

I believe you can clearly see that
That very well may be your initial reason but the way you tried to justify it isn't. You were trying to argue that him being too eager to lynch and having a scum motivation to mislynch are your justifications. That's why I told you that it isn't a normal game and argued that there's nothing inherently scummy about it, and it's kind of bland.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That very well may be your initial reason but the way you tried to justify it isn't. You were trying to argue that him being too eager to lynch and having a scum motivation to mislynch are your justifications. That's why I told you that it isn't a normal game and argued that there's nothing inherently scummy about it, and it's kind of bland.
I was willing to get lynched with him so your point doesn't hold value here

aren't you smoothly trying twist what I did lol

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was willing to get lynched with him so your point doesn't hold value here

aren't you smoothly trying twist what I did lol
It certainly does. I'm arguing your genuineness to figure you out. Just because you seemingly were alright with being lynched doesn't absolve you of anything. Scum can fake that, they can self vote and do a lot of stuff while faking. Doesn't mean it's 100%, especially since you didn't argue that much for it. It ain't black and what.

Lmao I'm not twisting anything fam. I'm actually entertaining the thoughts of others about you, that's why I want Drago to expand on his read about you. It helps two folds.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It certainly does. I'm arguing your genuineness to figure you out. Just because you seemingly were alright with being lynched doesn't absolve you of anything. Scum can fake that, they can self vote and do a lot of stuff while faking. Doesn't mean it's 100%, especially since you didn't argue that much for it. It ain't black and what.

Lmao I'm not twisting anything fam. I'm actually entertaining the thoughts of others about you, that's why I want Drago to expand on his read about you. It helps two folds.
meh man feel free to lynch me
[automerge]1586301215[/automerge]
@Dragomir thoughts??

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait, wouldn't vote poll lynching would be the best solution for all games lol? :pepeban:

We should go for Drago btw, that eenie meenie miny mo felt biblically correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom