Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hhmm. So we can handpick aight.. Hhhhm
Well it is up to you really
I only handpick when it is a role that needs to carry and i need a good player behind it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well it is up to you really
I only handpick when it is a role that needs to carry and i need a good player behind it
Yeah.. Because I am curious why I am always scum.. 95% of the time.. Lol.. I mean out of 100 games I played, I was town 5x. Xd

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah.. Because I am curious why I am always scum.. 95% of the time.. Lol.. I mean out of 100 games I played, I was town 5x. Xd
That's your luck or destiny :pepehmm:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm shocked and flabbergasted, thought novas is the townies town ever, he really delivered this proverbial shag without any proverbial vaseline, making our proverbial asses ache for at least a week. Nice game mate. :pepescared:

Ty for the game Becks! :yay:

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay so i feel like a lot of people took this set up lightly. Even at the end no one suspected if we lynch all 3 mafia just needs a kill to win.
I did but never mentioned it
[automerge]1586359322[/automerge]
Okay so i feel like a lot of people took this set up lightly. Even at the end no one suspected if we lynch all 3 mafia just needs a kill to win.
I did but never mentioned it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Your ideas about gaming the setup were absolutely on point lol. Good job mate.
But Town lynched one too much....
It should have been clear that Trump has somekind of ability - Kill or Vote Power.
It should have been at least 3 vs 1... 2 vs 1 was too risky...

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But Town lynched one too much....
It should have been clear that Trump has somekind of ability - Kill or Vote Power.
It should have been at least 3 vs 1... 2 vs 1 was too risky...
I had a kill that was actually made public in the opening lol. I just didn't use it the first night to take it out of their mind, and 'cause it was negative utility. The more peeps D2 alive, the better for the scum in this scenario.

Yep, Town should have lynched 3 on D1 and 3 on D2 if no kill N1. Or go all in D1, you can't risk lynching 7 people 'cause then Trump just needs to kill 1 person

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I had a kill that was actually made public in the opening lol. I just didn't use it the first night to take it out of their mind, and 'cause it was negative utility. The more peeps D2 alive, the better for the scum in this scenario.

Yep, Town should have lynched 3 on D1 and 3 on D2 if no kill N1. Or go all in D1, you can't risk lynching 7 people 'cause then Trump just needs to kill 1 person
We didn't know a 4th lynch could happen. I thought it was max of 3.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We didn't know a 4th lynch could happen. I thought it was max of 3.
Thats why this game is tricky.
It may seem simple but it has so many stuff that can go wrong or right. Be mindful how many people you lynch, who you lynch and when. Be mindful if scum kills or not.

IMO in this type of games best thing is to lynch as many people as you can before D3. The less numbers you have at the end the better chances are you will get the scum

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thats why this game is tricky.
It may seem simple but it has so many stuff that can go wrong or right. Be mindful how many people you lynch, who you lynch and when. Be mindful if scum kills or not.

IMO in this type of games best thing is to lynch as many people as you can before D3. The less numbers you have at the end the better chances are you will get the scum
Wait, so we could have lynched more than 3? I would have definitely lynched 9 ppl D1.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait, so we could have lynched more than 3? I would have definitely lynched 9 ppl D1.
As long as votes are tied D1 you could have lynched all 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom