General RP General Chat

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It means you do a lot around here and deserve to be given 150k EXP for your job.
getting bumped up like 20 levels is a bit much no matter how much I do, and i would prefer to earn it anyway (which is why Jade is still 2 nearly 3 ranks below where she could be as she hasn't done anything to deserve it yet).

Plus it would be very weird to get exp for not playing for so long lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
getting bumped up like 20 levels is a bit much no matter how much I do, and i would prefer to earn it anyway (which is why Jade is still 2 nearly 3 ranks below where she could be as she hasn't done anything to deserve it yet).

Plus it would be very weird to get exp for not playing for so long lol
Kay, keep playing hard to get.

Eventually I will succeed in shoving this 150k EXP down your throat. xD

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wouldn't be shocked if I was still here xD

Don't see why not, I'm enjoying it. Our group has been together for over a decade, this has pretty much become a small stable part of our lives xD
The level cap is now 500, Kakashi has reached it with 10 different characters and is nearly done with a 11th. Most threads are him RPing by himself but with different characters

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The level cap is now 500, Kakashi has reached it with 10 different characters and is nearly done with a 11th. Most threads are him RPing by himself but with different characters
Ziosa is still here as well, approving techniques for Kaka's 10 characters, even though it doesn't really matter what techniques he uses because his opponents are... him. xD

I feel like we're describing some apocalyptic scenario where the outside world is no longer habitable and the only two survivors are the two of us, interacting on a forum. xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will be sad when we all finally decided to call it quits.

Will miss bullying people, pissing off Kaka, dissing Cross, and all the drama.
[automerge]1649855038[/automerge]
Not to mention having my crazy stuff approved by Ziosa only to be changed a couple of months later. Lmao

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ziosa is still here as well, approving techniques for Kaka's 10 characters, even though it doesn't really matter what techniques he uses because his opponents are... him. xD

I feel like we're describing some apocalyptic scenario where the outside world is no longer habitable and the only two survivors are the two of us, interacting on a forum. xD
Yeah at that point you could have techniques that do ZZZZ rank damage and can destroy universes as its just you lol

The only other thing keeping us going is the fact that One Piece is also still somehow going, we get a short chapter every few years and are in the Laugh Tale arc.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I may still be around, managing to somehow squeak out a post just before the week is up.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

thought of another twist, the radiation and stuff from whatever happened to earth caused you to develop split personalities; so while you are rping with yourself its like there are actually multiple players as you dont remember what happens/the thought process of the other personalities lol.

also the image of you quoting your own post/mentioning yourself here and saying things like 'good post, that attack combo was great and unexpected' and 'that was a great story thread, where should we go next?' is funny to me lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
thought of another twist, the radiation and stuff from whatever happened to earth caused you to develop split personalities; so while you are rping with yourself its like there are actually multiple players as you dont remember what happens/the thought process of the other personalities lol.

also the image of you quoting your own post/mentioning yourself here and saying things like 'good post, that attack combo was great and unexpected' and 'that was a great story thread, where should we go next?' is funny to me lol
I think Kyria @Beerbottle has the potential in having multiple personalities aka characters that he wishes to develop.

And when I am 70 years old, I will post once last time tagging @Ichimonji as I visit La Spada in Hell, telling her, "I lived for 300 years on earth and I saw all my loved ones fall before me, I think it's time to finally rejoin all of them. Cmon Spada, let's do this for old time's sake."

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Kyria @Beerbottle has the potential in having multiple personalities aka characters that he wishes to develop.

And when I am 70 years old, I will post once last time tagging @Ichimonji as I visit La Spada in Hell, telling her, "I lived for 300 years on earth and I saw all my loved ones fall before me, I think it's time to finally rejoin all of them. Cmon Spada, let's do this for old time's sake."
or you could have an eternal battle to put Dorry and Brogy to shame as you both could have ways to be immortal lol

Top Bottom