Info RP Helpline

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yep, not at their level that's for sure.

Just like King's but turn-based for big ones. I'm still working on it.
I think in fiero and electro, it's not really control or manipulation. They just conjure and projection. What happened with King is more of aesthetics only. But certainly, you can do just that (big projection of flame).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
About the Sulo g transformation, if the Mink has lenses when looking at the moon, will it happen ? *.*

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you had the pika you could do the whole "your father was a brilliant scientist Kakarot" and create a miniature moon.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you had the pika you could do the whole "your father was a brilliant scientist Kakarot" and create a miniature moon.
it depends why the moon transforms them, as if its just the light then the sun should change them too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And then you have Sulong on demand, since you can make your own moonlight. Good stuff.

Domo had that on WURP. Mink with Pika.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello I have a question regarding the Fishman Race and Fishman Karate.

1. If I make an Electric Eel Fishman, will he be able to infuse Fishman Karate with lightning (similar to Minks) or will that require a second martial art on its own?
2. Can I use a weapon in conjunction with Fishman Karate or will that also require a martial art of its own? (Example: Using a sword to make a shlash not made of compressed air but water)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello I have a question regarding the Fishman Race and Fishman Karate.

1. If I make an Electric Eel Fishman, will he be able to infuse Fishman Karate with lightning (similar to Minks) or will that require a second martial art on its own?
2. Can I use a weapon in conjunction with Fishman Karate or will that also require a martial art of its own? (Example: Using a sword to make a shlash not made of compressed air but water)
Yea all of those require their own MAs, since MAs are substats.

But, the good news is, if you invest 100 into MA, you get 200 substat points, so you can put 100 into electro and 100 into swordsmanship, and then for Fishman Karate, you can use the MA perk, which grants you a maxed out MA substat of your own racial MA (so can't use that for Rokushiki or something, but you could use it for Fishman Karate, since that's your race).

This is the perk:

Inherent Martial Ability: (requires 100 Martial Arts) you automatically gain an extra martial arts substat with 100 substat points that is the martial art specific to your race. Cannot create custom techniques that use this Martial Arts.

So your MA stat would look like this:

MA: 100 (Swordsmanship: 100, Electro: 100, Fishman Karate (perk): 100)

(I recommend investing your own points into Electro and getting Fishman Karate with the perk, and not the other way around, because of the ''no custom techniques'' part of the perk. Fishman Karate has enough canon techniques, so you wouldn't really need custom ones, whereas with Electro, you could do with a lot of custom stuff, since there's only like 2-3 canon techniques.)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for the clarification. My last question is; Jinbei was shown to have invoked water bullets with haki. Is infusing a water based technique, lets say a compressed water slice, a thing here?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks for the clarification. My last question is; Jinbei was shown to have invoked water bullets with haki. Is infusing a water based technique, lets say a compressed water slice, a thing here?
yes, I have that one as my custom tech

Top Bottom