Other RP Suggestions

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cursed Weapons should be able to be classed as Meito as well, maybe even include another variation of them on certain items.
Yeah I'd like Cursed Swords to at least be C-Rank weapons maybe.
Having some sort of Organisation that is somewhat based off true story or event(s) like a Racial Discriminate Group that are Human Supremicst
This is probably my thoughts about a few of these suggestions but I see no reason we can't already considering custom islands are are an option atm
Pirates or many groups can become Allies
Yeah I don't really think this kind of thing should be limited, as long as makes sense for the story you're trying to tell and the characters within it. You wanna be a dirty Marine and work with Pirates then go ahead but don't get caught or you'll get a bounty lol
Every crew (with a x amount of members) get a rival NPC crew
This is an interesting idea, could even be a group of another faction maybe. Like Pirates with Marine rivals or Revolutionaries with CP rivals etc
A lot of adventure islands should have a structure as in not the way you take folks out but a story to follow (which doesn't have to be followed but if you do you earn extra exp or money)
Yeah I like stuff like this, repetitive combat is boring sometimes. More side tasks would add another layer.
Is it possible for new races? like Oni (so Horned Humans) with the addition of Halflings
Some new races would be cool but probably not a priority tbh
SBS / Trivia per crew member, crew and more
Yeah this is interesting, maybe it could work something like the news thread but kind of an OOC equivalent of it lol

A timeline could work similarly too.
Artificial Zoans are considered SMILE DFs, so maybe some Artificial Ancient Zoans, Artificial Paramecia (Artificaial Special Paramecia) and Artificial Logia.
I think artificial DFs could act as a solution to the want for custom DFs in that you choose an ability you like but it's a lesser version of what the real DF equivalent would be, similar to how the cursed weapons works maybe.
A wandering Marine Battalion so ranging from Vice Admirals down who are custom, so even say a Skypiean Flying Marine Division, Fishman Marine Division, Giant Marine Division.
Yeah something like this that allows for certain events to randomly be triggered would actually be pretty fun, imagine you're trying to take some island and then suddenly the Marines show up out of nowhere.
Seastone Construction and other Financial Organisations

Politics
Like how we have YouTube and etc. we can create a DenDen variant like DenTube, TwitDen (Twitter)
Yeah same as side tasks these things just adds extra layers outside of just fighting
Every Pirate and any other organisation member have their own respective saga’s and arcs
Yeah this is something I always try to do already lol
Upgrade purchaseable NPC’s up to Level 75 (max) (Though comes with a caveat of the players level in purchasing the NPC
Yeah, it used be nice when we knew we could get one NPC that can at least survive top tiers lol
Ribbons / Badges / Accolades are like Bounties for Marines (which Marine Officer can have on their coat as a sign)
Cool concept, blackmarkets want those Ribbons and Badges lol
Devil Fruit Registry Thread – where it has each DF that is consumed (or place it in the Skills and Abilities thread)
Yeah this is kind of necessary at this point imo
Finally a Map of where islands are located
Yeah this would be cool if someone was able to do it but another thing that probably isn't too important.
Some ideas from @Gintoki that stand out with my thoughts about them lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To be honest I have the same opinion as Frayz and Gintoki so I agree with their points entirely

Something that stands out to me are these points;
Seastone Construction and other Financial Organisations
Not exactly like this but I think RP featuring merchant, money makers or even ship creator will be really good choice things like that can give science stats, carpentry stats a little meaning... in the place of buying these stuff from store player have RP that to buy
We need to have some islands/adventures/naval battle where NPC's on the island can if are defeated they get some level's raised everytime or they get boosted if said players are a bit too high level'd upon entering so it doesn't be a one shot place.
Not entirely agree or but on some islands where the difficulty is too high this can be a thing
Also a clearer rule on regards of inactivity with DF users
I agree with this... if a player is inactive for a specific amount of time they lose their fruit and plus they can't have all money of that fruit if someone buys... mention specific time if they cross the time limit they lose their right from the fruit entirely, they can't take money either

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
players
thats obvious but its something more than just the players
[automerge]1590424169[/automerge]
@Ziosa

Is it possible to just have "Active Hosts" in the territories thread? as most of them haven't been heard of in a while

Also the same thing with some reviewers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Separate bracket/tier for:

Speed:
101-119: sub-realistic
120: Light Speed

Attack Speed:
Since there is no 101-119 bracket, 120 in MA or Awakening or any attack should be equivalent to the highest bracket in speed.
Meaning at 120 MA/DF, you have Light Speed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Separate bracket/tier for:

Speed:
101-119: sub-realistic
120: Light Speed

Attack Speed:
Since there is no 101-119 bracket, 120 in MA or Awakening or any attack should be equivalent to the highest bracket in speed.
Meaning at 120 MA/DF, you have Light Speed.
There are very few way to gain 120 in speed so I think current speed system make sense since we don't want players to struggle for every stats... And leaving them with only zoan devil fruit option to grow lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There are very few way to gain 120 in speed so I think current speed system make sense since we don't want players to struggle for every stats... And leaving them with only zoan devil fruit option to grow lol
You can always choose the few ways to bargain but we are talking about equality and prestige to those who attain a boost in MA and DF.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can always choose the few ways to bargain but we are talking about equality and prestige to those who attain a boost in MA and DF.
MA boost is for MA and Devil Fruit is mainly for their sheer power... There are already few category that make hard for players to achieve adding another layer to that will be meaningless

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
MA boost is for MA and Devil Fruit is mainly for their sheer power... There are already few category that make hard for players to achieve adding another layer to that will be meaningless
But the reality is, there should be a distance between numbers.. I guess 101 vs 120 is pretty different even for a nursery kid.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But the reality is, there should be a distance between numbers.. I guess 101 vs 120 is pretty different even for a nursery kid.
Also reality stands zoans are the only way to achieve that number with other profits as well... This will take zoan fruit to another level entirely, even surpassing those beastly logia with ease

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also reality stands zoans are the only way to achieve that number with other profits as well... This will take zoan fruit to another level entirely, even surpassing those beastly logia with ease
Of course, but it doesn't have to be a problem of the user if the other players does not take its stance. Creativity comes to fruit. I guess you have your fair share of creativity when you bought a couple of gowns to wear to the party and up your strength by 15?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Of course, but it doesn't have to be a problem of the user if the other players does not take its stance. Creativity comes to fruit. I guess you have your fair share of creativity when you bought a couple of gowns to wear to the party and up your strength by 15?
I maxed out my science stats for that, a entirely new stats and just to gain temperory boost and creativity can't help you when someone is two tiers above you

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I maxed out my science stats for that, a entirely new stats and just to gain temperory boost and creativity can't help you when someone is two tiers above you
that's what I am saying. We all have options, I opt to eat DF and buy boosts. You did your own and I think we are all equal..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
that's what I am saying. We all have options, I opt to eat DF and buy boosts. You did your own and I think we are all equal..
What I am saying speed is entirely another matter.... This what holds most merit in fight and that's why zoan unstoppable since they don't need to spend points on another stats just to gain cooldown temperory powerboost that look cute compare to zoan boost

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey, could y'all move the discussion to the general chat? I would prefer this thread be strictly used for suggestions so we have easy access to them. This is not just to @Oreki and @Gambit btw, it's for all y'all.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would like to re-suggest:
  • Gochi, Gambit and Oreki to become the new Reviewers
  • Frayz to become GM
Also i don't like the whole activity being processed every month as it makes the RP really as a whole stagnant, reason i say that is because when Larsi use to process, it would be every week or every other week.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would like to re-suggest:
  • Gochi, Gambit and Oreki to become the new Reviewers
  • Frayz to become GM
Also i don't like the whole activity being processed every month as it makes the RP really as a whole stagnant, reason i say that is because when Larsi use to process, it would be every week or every other week.
I suggested money to be processed every month. Everyone know roughly what he/she gain weekly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since when it is a thing?

Top Bottom