Island Saboady Archipelago

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"We're here to check out your slaves. Talk to me about them."
With Amon's unfamiliarity with his situation he found this boy's confidence reassuring. In his confusion he yanked Gochi before the criminals.

"Well, we've only got this one." He responded to the boy who had previously spoke.
As he pulled up Gochi's hat to reveal his face the fishboy hissed out in protest.

"Fishman ain't half bad, right?" He asked with a sense of pride in his voice. Amon paused for a moment.
"So wait, are you buying for the auction house...?" Asked the oblivious human.

All the while, Gochi desperately struggled to rehide his small eyes from the sunlight.

@Dragomir

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rayleigh's face beamed like the sunshine above. Seeing him like this made Shakky chuckle while closing her eyes towards Miyagi and Nero. She said, "Nobody could deny Rayleigh's words.. Those are words of wisdom coming from a legendary man. Well, he is after all the Da-."

"Uhm Dear, apparently I want some black tea. Hahaha.", Shakky's words were interrupted by the old man as he was about to bid farewell to the two visitors. "Anyway young man, a deal is a deal. You two may go shopping while I attend to your ship at the end of this grove. Be back in 3 days and you are free to sail the New World. In there, you will find a different set of adventures. Some stories worth writing for."

The 3 individuals inside the back would gaze upon the 2 young hearts as they exited the place. And thereafter, a cups of tea would be poured on the table as Rayleigh looked back at the time when he and the man on the picture he gave to Nero met some weeks ago.

Short Flashback
It was a fine morning when a man in his early 30's was walking around the archipelago in search of his friend. He paused for a while as he was a little bit thirsty and he really wanted to light a cigarette. "Huff. This place is quite vast. How could I ever find him in this place in three days?", he uttered as he sat on a massive root underneath a huge tree. He lit a cigarette and drank a bottle of vodka as he thought of something. "Surely, fighting against a tough man back in Roger's era is quite fantastic but lest, I shall give my all in order to put him down. He should not be able to create further havoc or I am not be able to face my friend at some point."

The man in the silhouette rose to his full length and walked for about an hour until he reach a certain place where people didn't gather often. As he closed in, he spotted a man drinking a bottle of an unknown wine. He was wearing a fitted black sleeveless shirt and cheetah-like skinny jeans. His hair was worn in ponytails. And it seemed that somewaht, that man felt his presence and turned around only to have his glasses reflected the sunlight above him.

The traveler eyes began to widen and almost made his pupils vanished in awe. His cigarette fell down to the soil as he tried open his mouth. Rayleigh?! It couldn't be!, he wondered by himself.

"Well. Well. Looks like an old friend began to hold such trust issues after he was regarded as a crowned prince. Or should I say, a now pirate?". He continue to advance to get closer to the other man and he reached in, he added, "How can someone who has all the riches travel in this place walking without any of his servants? What made you decide to be a pirate? Tell me, Prince Landayan?"

The prince smiled and offered his arms widely to welcome an old friend. "Master, it's been ages but look how tougher you'd become. Aging but getting older? How to be you, reallly?". He scoffed and looked up, "To answer your question, I am currently in a quest. A quest to find an old heritage. You remember my old swordsman friend right? Well, apparently he should be raising a child but none of it will be tangible at this rate. Before his son went wild, I must see him and show him the way."

Gambit once again drew a cigarette and lit it up, "Apparently, meeting you here out of nowhere is such a cliche', isn't it? Pretty convenient if you may ask me. But since we've come to this. I can sense that you would be able to meet him someday or nearer, so I have a favor to ask you. Give him this and everything else shall be set up by you. Hahaha, you're are too experienced to deliver such motivational talk. I will do the rest when the time comes. And ofcourse, should he request for a ship coating, give this one to your apprentice as an advanced payment. I shall go now. I will still need to locate another friend of mine."

Rayleigh, looked at the object Gambit gave to him and saw a picture of two teenagers but from a decade and a half ago. It was Gambit and another man who was slightly older than him. He flipped the picture to see its back and read the message encrypted on it. It says, "Blue petals or Red petals? I choose Red. Choose Blue and learn what's true. Red and be dead. Find me. Find yourself."

@Oreki
In the time it took to finish the ship's Coating, Prompto walked around touring the island. He fully enjoyed that short time there while wearing the smile all the time, though he seemed particularly delighted about this place. The four of us of the Devil Pirates also passed the three days doing what we wanted. While Kane time to time watched over the Coating process as a representative of the crew. Though Kane did the most work out of all us since he went out to buy furnishings, food, and weapons, of course, it was for going to the new world. Miyagi went to Shakky rip off bar a few times in these three days. I think she likes the coffee there. Though I was never good at interacting with new people, I didn't intend to treat someone who helped us coldly. I did give my sincere thanks to these people.

Here I was striking up a conversation with my friend Prompto Argentum in the road that filled with the light of the sunset. As always, Prompto would carry a smiling face and as I said, "You're enjoying this quite much, aren't you?"

Prompto turned towards me and replied cheerfully, "Sure I am. Since I like roaming around. Look at the blue skies! And the white clouds! No matter how dull they look...."

Prompto slowed down somewhat and faced forward while saying, "So, basically I think my life is pretty rose-colored wherever I go!"

"No, it's more like shocking pink."

As my voice was hardly raised, Prompto didn't go whistling in glee. "Haha, If that's the case, then yours is grey. Though don't take it the wrong way, I didn't mean it as an insult when I said the color of your life is grey"

"..."

"Just say, if my life really is shocking pink, then I won't allow anyone to paint it rose."

"Really? Here I was thinking that it's already been painted."

"Of course not!" As we stroll, the ship appeared. Delighted voices rose up from the deck. Kane had already set sail for us. Even as that happened, the ship was yet to take off.

"Nero, Prompto Hurry!" Kane said, waving his hand at us. While we abroad the ship, the bright westering sun dazed me. Today's sunset was a sheer yellow.

The wind seems to grow in strength with each recurring tick. Following the course of the cold north wind, a cool breeze blows past me when a voice from behind me spoke. "What were you talking about?"

It was Miyagi. I did not say what she was asking, and said a different line instead, right here, right now as dusk approached when we were about to start our new journey. With feigned nonchalance, I spoke. "It's getting pretty cold."

Miyagi's eyes widened a little in surprise. Then she gave a gentle smile and slowly shook her head. "No, it's spring sillyǃ"

I purposely smiled.

"Let's go, you guys!" I yelled in a voice the whole crew could hear. No matter what situation may occur, as the captain, I have to keep moving.

Towards the New World...

Last Cannon Post before Hiatus
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thinking
"
Speech"
Action
Emphasis
A small boat floated around one of the mangroves of Saboady . The size of them made it visible even dozens of kilometers away .This particular boat had been in the high seas for a week . It was a miracle that the inhabitant was able to weather through the numerous storms in the week . His indigo haori had been soaked so much that it even smelt like salt . And now that they were dry , coarseness appeared in many parts of it due to constant wetting and drying .
Damn! They were some shitty storms . I even lost counts !!

Oh ! Now that's relief .

Delighted as he was , his long V-shaped face sparkled a rare smile,his narrow black eyes twinkled . Happiness of sighting an Island also showed when his slant and long nose twitched . He put more force on his oar to make landfall faster .
Looking at the humongous mangrove tree ,the unmistakable number 42 appeared . It was not really an unique number ,perhaps in some books it could be an answer to some ungetteable question .

Sea deposits over numerous ,uncountable years have formed what looked like island on the roots of these majestic group of trees . The grass that grew over them was further razed to make roads and buildings . But what really made it different than any backwater mangroves was the bubbles . Yes it was what really catches the eye . A secretion of resin which would be totally missed in any other mangrove , was so much that it formed bubbles at its exit . Numerous such bubbles rise up high and burst just at its invisble perimeter . Constant bursting made neither a harmonious sound nor a foul one . Some people do differ here .
This sight never ceases to amaze me . Although the sounds are as annoying as ever .

After tying his boat with a rope and a piece of wood , the indigo haori clad pirate-ronin sharpened the wood at its end and nailed it to the tree . He then jumped up and landed on the raised island .

"Off to find Takuan . Now where was the 7th tree ?" muttered Jin as he wandered around .

62 x 5 =310
Human Bonus (+2+2+2+3 = +9)*6=54
MA bonus : +5
total : 369
Strength : 93
Speed : 87

-Reaction = 91
-Movement = 83
Vitality : 56+10 = 81
-Durability = 81
-Stamina = 81
Martial Arts : 46
-Sea Sword Style= 92
Haki : 62
-CoA =92
-CoO = 32

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With Amon's unfamiliarity with his situation he found this boy's confidence reassuring. In his confusion he yanked Gochi before the criminals.

"Well, we've only got this one." He responded to the boy who had previously spoke.
As he pulled up Gochi's hat to reveal his face the fishboy hissed out in protest.

"Fishman ain't half bad, right?" He asked with a sense of pride in his voice. Amon paused for a moment.
"So wait, are you buying for the auction house...?" Asked the oblivious human.

All the while, Gochi desperately struggled to rehide his small eyes from the sunlight.

@Dragomir
Boy #1 ignored the man's comments stared past the slave catcher onto the fishman. This was his job, to assess the specimen and make a decision. "Blimey..." This was the shortest fishman he's ever seen. Its head barely past his waist but it was kneeling, so boy #1 thought it was shorter or more so be hoped.

"That's an ugly fishman. Can barely see its eyes and its got a big mouth. But it'll do fine for what we need it for."

Boy #1 patted his own head, seemingly to scratch it, but it meant something else. Mere moments after the signal, an arrow whizzed by and lodged itself inside the slave catcher's chest!
[automerge]1585920448[/automerge]
@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Amon stood stunned with the shaft of an arrow sticking from his chest. With horror and confusion clouding his thoughts, his face dropped and his eyes lost their glimmer.
Dark red blood absorbed into his thin shirt and his knees began to buckle.

However, before the man could fall Gochi sprung from the ground in a savage motion. Launching his gleaming beartrap of a mouth at his previous captor's fresh wound.
The piranha boy smelled fresh blood so he cleanly bit a chunk of flesh from Amon's chest. He pulled the bite away with no hesitation and landed effortlessly on the other side the dying man.

Gochi then bounded away (like a little blue frog) from the new set of criminals; ignoring his bound hands, he hopped away deeper into the Sabaody Archipelago.

The small fishman chewed frantically on the tasteful blend of bone and fleshy meat. He tore apart bone fragments and arrow pieces with haste and swallowed them as he moved.

He knew what island he had been hauled to and he had a destination in mind...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

A snarling chuckle could be heard with a silhouetted figure appearing under the shadow from the mangrove trees of the island. He was under the pursuit of the Fishman. Ever since the morning, a sighting of a boat was sighted and he was set out to loot the ones that arrived. Though he didn't believe in fate or destiny or of that ilk, lady luck was on his side.

He would locate the corpse though flatulent but still face to the floor with an arrow sticking out of his corpse. He'd walk over to it before twisting and twirling the arrow that killed him hearing muscle crack, pop and tears then jerking the arrow out of him.

He would giggle at the sight of the dead pirate before a bread crumb of blood would trail away from the corpse exciting him.

"A hunt it is" he would say heading in the same direction

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A lush canopy of green mangroves unraveled to Teodoro's sight who was manning the wheel. The illuminating light of the sun entangled with the minuscule pathways of rays while a silhouette of trees continued to progress as the sun rises.

"Pretty! Here we are again. For the nth time, we are here. Wake up now and we need someone to reboot the ship."

And as the dark ship advanced further from the shallow waters to the port, an idea popped into the mind of the prince who was already awake and staring out into space.

"Tee, I think we need to find someone who can really help us. Not a ship coater. A shipwright. I have some things in mind to have our ship turned into a battleship. Come over here and I will show a draft blueprint I made."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gochi bounded along through the slums of the Sabaody Archipelago, fleeing the intimidating archer while following the mouth-watering scent of fair food. His little blue hands were tightly bound together behind his back.

He would kick off repeatedly with both feet, leaping with alarming speed as he traveled throughout the different groves leaving smudges and scratches in his path. The scent of cotton candy and fried fish became stronger and stronger in the young fishman's nose.

The smell of fair food had long pushed out any thoughts of the mysterious archer from Gochi's mind; peeking from beneath his captain's hat, Gochi was finally seeing on land what he had seen glimpses of from the sea dozens of times before. He pushed himself through the various Sabaody folk, moving closer towards the park with a spark in his eye.

His beady eyes bounced from the large roller coaster and then to the Ferris wheel. Overwhelmed by his options, he instead opted to find food and began rummaging through a barrel of discarded park food. He cheered to himself as he chewed face-first into a pile of salty trash.
'I knew this park would have amazing food-!" He thought to himself as he chewed apart an empty wrapper.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The archer would trail the little fishman though the aroma of food also alerted the archer though unlike the fishman his senses were keen with a lock on the small fishman even if he was a little further behind him. Though he would lose track of the little fish as his size was something that would be in his favor.

" Dammnit where did that little fish go? " he grunted with little signs of frustration. " I could get me lots of money for that little shit "

He had lost track of the little fish as he surveyed the area for signs, he would sniff again before it would hit him " I bet this smell would also catch his attention so I won't let this chance get away from me " he'd chuckle heading in the same direction hoping he would catch him.

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The fishboy's head emerged from the barrel stuffed with chewed trash. He glanced back to where he entered from as a familiar scent reached his nose, he saw the lumbering oaf from before. He was big and easy to see, and there wasn't much of a crowd to blend into in this section of the park. Gochi scowled at the lame human following after him, this archer was trying to ruin all of the fun.

His head turned back to park, there weren't too many people around to even notice him. He pushed the barrel of trash onto its side and began shoving it down the slight decline towards Peterman. The barrel of trash progressively picked up speed, half-chewed mush leaked from the open end, while quite literally barreling towards the large archer.

"Shahahaha!" The little pirate victoriously laughed (spewing bits of masticated trash from his maw) and danced around in a circle while he watched the barrel tumble forth; eagerly Gochi waited to see his impromptu trap's effectiveness against this pursuer.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Peterman

Level 25, 25 x 5 = 125
Human Race Bonus: +4 in Str, Speed and Vitality | +6 in Martial Arts
Strength: 25 + 4 = 29
Speed: 25 + 4 = 29
>Movement Speed:
>Reaction Speed:
Vitality: 25 + 4 = 29
>Durability:
>Stamina:
Martial Arts: 25 + 6 = 31 x 2 = 62
>Archery: 42
>Gunslinging: 20
Peterman headed in the direction of where the food came through the crowd began moving in and out like a wave. Peterman gazed 180 around him, turning his head left to right and vice versa. " Where is he? "

He gulped as he needed money, it was his only method of putting food on the plate and a roof over for his family.

What was to come would be something out the norm. A pile of trash that was aimed at him, though the trash meant no harm but just to hinder Peterman. The stench soaked him as he began to get further frustrated wiping the goo that came off the trash off his face as he heated with rage as he spotted the little fish taking out his bow and arrow swiftly from his quiver.

31 Archery Mastery: B-rank arrows(Max 1 per 3 mastery)

B rank attack = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level

Archery has a requirement of Requires minimum 11 mastery and 21 strength = 21-40: 2. Street Level

" Take this you little nuisance " he would roar as the crowd seeing these shocking them screamed running away thus leaving the area with just him and his target before him.

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 37
Fishman (+12 strength, +12 vitality, +3 speed)
Strength: 44 (+12)
Speed: 54 (+3)
-Reaction: 57
-Movement: 57
Vitality: 30 (+12)
-Durability: 42
-Stamina: 42
Martial Arts: 57
Fīdo: 57
Gutslinging: 57

" Take this you little nuisance " he would roar as the crowd seeing these shocking them screamed running away thus leaving the area with just him and his target before him.
Though nobody would be able to see it, Gochi's eyes shot open as he saw the large human take aim on him with no delay. The trash hadn't done nearly enough to slow the big lug. The unprepared fishman dived face first into the dirt to avoid the arrow; Gochi, with a new thick coating of dirt in his teeth shuffled into a thin alley nearby for momentary cover to catch his thoughts.

Rather than using this time for actual strategy, Gochi instead used his tongue to push at an empty tin can lodged in his teeth. The labelless can rolled down his tongue into his void-like stomach.
The blue fishman tried once more to break his hands free of the wire wrapped around them. Gochi grumbled in frustration as he realized he would have to fight this human with his hands tied behind his back; all while carnival music cheerfully chimed along with his violent struggle.

Gochi was in a dead-end alley with nowhere to go but back out the way he came; so with that in mind the piranha began working the pile of digesting trash back from his stomach into his throat and mouth. The familiar flavors of metal washed over the pirate's tongue.
The palate rushed to him: 'Tin, soft-wood...paper and hints of grease and sugar.'
Gochi leapt from his cover and forcefully launched a spray of chunky, trash-filled vomit at Peterman. Shreds of metal and wood shot from the fishman's mouth much like a Gatling gun, the spray of his attack was accompanied with nightmarish noises emerging from the child's mouth.
After eating enough materials or weapons, the Fīdo user can fire all things eaten out in a straight line.
(Requires 11 Strength, 21 Mastery) - DPR: D

With the last piece of trash leaving his stomach, Gochi licked his lips free of the dingy brown slobber rolling down his chin. The fishman stood in place for a moment before starting to close the distance between him and the archer, ungracefully hopping along towards his target.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What Peterman bore witness was an unusual response from the little Fishman, 'just what is he trying to do ' he thought.

@Gochi

The B-rank Arrow which is " Small Building Level "
And your attack the Fido Gatling being " Wall / Tree Level ", since your Str is Wall / Tree Level and DPR: D is:
D:+0(this is unnamed punches, sword slashes, etc)
Since the Attack is 1 DPR below your Durability
"DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective"

The arrow collided with the barrage of vomit that was aimed at him, the two collided with a little collision as the vomit splattered staining the floor with the vomit as the arrow-headed directly at the little fish. Though as it headed in his direction it slowed down its trajectory. (See Calc in the Spoiler)

"I got him now" as he licked his lips proud of what he had achieved though was slightly exhausted from the chase.

With the last piece of trash leaving his stomach, Gochi licked his lips free of the dingy brown slobber rolling down his chin. The Fishman stood in place for a moment before starting to close the distance between him and the archer, ungracefully hopping along towards his target.
Peterman was barely able to notice the Fishman had moved (See Calc 2 in the spoiler below) quicker than his eyesight could comprehend. He

your movement speed is 1 tier higher than Peterman's Reaction time
Speed: 25 + 4 = 29
>Movement Speed: 29
>Reaction Speed: 29
* was supposed to put 29 in both

So Reaction Speed is:
21-40 Faster Than Eye Reactions
Speed: 54 (+3)
-Reaction: 57
-Movement: 57
Your movement speed:
41-60 Supersonic Speed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bolded the stats that matter*

If your reaction speed is one bracket below your opponent's movement/attack speed, you will struggle to keep up, but still see most of the movements.

@Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the fishman child closed in on Peterman he hardly payed notice to Peterman's arrow pecking his knee. He opened his mouth wide and kicked off the ground. Pebbles were thrown from beneath Gochi's feet as the little blue pirate launched himself into his foe like torpedo with a mouth.

Gochi left behind him two trails of drool streaking behind him as he shot through the air. The piranha found himself attempting to rip apart Peterman's drawing arm with his razor-sharp teeth.
"FEEDING FRENZY!" The monster proclaimed shortly before he seemed to be connecting with Peterman.
The user engages the target with a flurry of bites, leaving jagged and uneven wounds.
(Requires 11 Strength, 21 Mastery) - DPR: C
The young pirate was notably unbiased towards what he ate but had a particular fancy for blood that he was often happy to indulge in. He eagerly awaited the taste of the archer's blood, Gochi had come to expect bitter and tangy notes from people with Peterman's stench.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All he saw was a blur and suddenly in that instant, the little Fishman was gnawing into his arm as the teeth clenched themselves deep into the tissue and blood vessels. The blood vessels began to rip and stretch with his arm gushing with blood like a mountain exploding. All Peterman could do nothing but just endure as he screamed in pain.
29 in Durability is = 21-40: 2. Small Building Level
Base Attack = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
+1 due to DPR: C

Attack DPR = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
DPR equal to dura: normal damage

The damage wasn't enough to take him out as he out of desperation pulled an arrow " He's not blocking a close-range arrow " he thought. He swayed left and right withdrawing backward to adjust his body as he grabbed his bow and fired an arrow out of desperation.

" GGGGEEEEETTTT OOFFFF MMMMEEEE YOU FREAK! " he roared out of desperation and in agony winching in pain
C-rank Arrow

C rank attack = Wall/Tree Level

Archery has a requirement of Requires minimum 11 mastery and 21 strength = 21-40: 2. Street Level

@Gochi

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The damage wasn't enough to take him out as he out of desperation pulled an arrow " He's not blocking a close-range arrow " he thought. He swayed left and right withdrawing backward to adjust his body as he grabbed his bow and fired an arrow out of desperation.

" GGGGEEEEETTTT OOFFFF MMMMEEEE YOU FREAK! " he roared out of desperation and in agony winching in pain
As Peterman prepared to retaliate the little fishman kicked off from his chest launching himself away from his opponent with a slight twirl mid-air. The archer's arrow was sent out towards Gochi, but the fishboy was ready for the projectile; during his twirl he brought his wrists up and let the arrow slice through the cord keeping his hands together.

As the speeding arrow passed through the cord, it also sliced away little bits of flesh from Gochi's small arms. Finally the little blue fishman was free to move his arms around, even if they were a bit scratched up. His big head, consisting mostly of fangs beneath a captain's hat, looked back to the discombobulated archer with an eerie delay.

Gochi already had the cord from his wrists dangling from his mouth like a noodle; and just like a noodle the small monster slurped it up like one. The flavors were unremarkable to the young man, aside from the slight hint of his own blood it was nothing special.

With arms now freed Gochi lifted the rubbish-barrel he had thrown at Peterman earlier. He dropped it into his mouth and made it disappear with two brutal bites. Sprays of foul-smelling liquids squirted off in all directions as Gochi munched down on the trash.
To an observer, Gochi would have seemed to suddenly lose interest in his fight with Peterman; but the little fish had a plan in his head. His inflated cheeks chewed with vigor before swallowing a large wad of garbage. He let out a slight burp as he patted his tummy.

With a stomach now full of food the piranha pirate began internally twisting his stomach, the materials inside began to compress into a single powerful attack. An orangish-brown mist escaped Gochi's lips with his next burp, his giant fangs formed into a sadistic smile as he took aim at the injured and confused archer.

"hrk-" Gochi gagged once. "HaUCK-" Once more he gagged, even harder.

And then finally the little fish opened his mouth nice and wide before launching out what seemed to be a shoddy cannonball. The disgusting projectile barely had to travel any distance before it met with Peterman's wide chest.
Fīdo Art: Compression | Compression Cannon
The user tightens their stomach compressing everything within into a single powerful round that can be shot up. Water can be compressed to a small blast.
(Requires 51 Strength, 41 Mastery | At 81 Mastery the user can choose which items become compressed.) - DPR: B

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Peterman prepared to retaliate the little fishman kicked off from his chest launching himself away from his opponent with a slight twirl mid-air. The archer's arrow was sent out towards Gochi, but the fishboy was ready for the projectile; during his twirl he brought his wrists up and let the arrow slice through the cord keeping his hands together.
From the little entanglement the little fish pushed off his chest though Peterman's reaction was simply one of alert " !!!! " he kissed his gums in annoyance that the fish would use his attack to free himself. " Of all things I didn't think my prize would have such audacity to do that before me "

Peterman gulped noting some odd behaviour again from the fishman as he grabbed the earlier discarded rubbish barrel much to Peterman's bewilderment.
With arms now freed Gochi lifted the rubbish-barrel he had thrown at Peterman earlier. He dropped it into his mouth and made it disappear with two brutal bites. Sprays of foul-smelling liquids squirted off in all directions as Gochi munched down on the trash.
" Just what is he doing? " he would think. He was really bewildered as to what he would do next. " Do I go to him to stop him from attacking .... no I must increase the distance as he could use that to be hurled at me? ... No what if he's doing this to distract me .... "

" SHIT! .... what do I do? "

Just the mere coincidence of what the little fishman would do next perplexed Peterman that he was stuck in no man's land as to what he would do next.

With a stomach now full of food the piranha pirate began internally twisting his stomach, the materials inside began to compress into a single powerful attack. An orangish-brown mist escaped Gochi's lips with his next burp, his giant fangs formed into a sadistic smile as he took aim at the injured and confused archer.
What happened next happened so quick that Peterman couldn't keep up and was shot right into his chest hurling him backwards though at the moment of impact happened so quick that all he could do was spit out blood slamming him backwards back into the ground.

Peterman only thought was of his family as he coughed out blood as he lay on the floor face first vomiting blood out with his heavy exhaling. Peterman looked up with one eye beginning to close shut he stared looking at what will be his final stand.

" I'm sorry my family, I failed you all " looking up with a throbbing arm with blood still trailing down his arm. He knew this was the last and final time he would rise to his feet. " No matter whatever I do, he's just faster and more dangerous than I predicted "

Peterman acknowledged he was out of his depth, though the little fish played it smart by outsmarting him to believe he even had the opportunity in doing something.

Peterman's Durability being "29" = 21-40: 2. Small Building Level

Gochi's Attack = 81-99: 5. Large Building Level

" DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective "

Peterman's final breath's next turn @Gochi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Peterman only thought was of his family as he coughed out blood as he lay on the floor face first vomiting blood out with his heavy exhaling. Peterman looked up with one eye beginning to close shut he stared looking at what will be his final stand.
The blue monster walked slowly towards Peterman. Light breaths escaped through his half-closed set of fangs in time with his chest puffing and deflating. He brought his coat sleeve to his lips to wipe away the orange greasy residue left behind from his attack.

The fishman grinned at all of the blood oozing from his prey; the smell of the blood was intoxicating for Gochi. He wasted little time, as he pushed Peterman and stepped onto his chest, he snapped into Peterman's arm and tore it away from his torso. Gochi's tongue was overwhlemed with the archer's rich blood; it was tangy just as he had expected.

Gochi's fangs sliced through the flesh effortlessly and cracked right through the bone. He chewed away with a cheery look plastered on his face. After mangling and swallowing the archer's arm, Gochi turned his attention to Peterman's neck. The little fishman grabbed ahold of Peterman's jaw and yanked it to the side before slamming his teeth down through Peterman's collarbone and lower neck.
Gochi embraced the tangy and metallic flavors of Peterman's blood; bits of the archer's hair mixed with the meat in the pirate's mouth.
He continued with taking bite after bite of the human, he slammed his maw around the left side of Peterman's skull; spilling his brains into Gochi's mouth. The predator took great gluttonous joy in the mangled corpse's flavors.
--

Gochi ate until he felt satisfied, after his meal he sat upon what remained of Peterman's ribcage. The piranha fishman picked his teeth with a shard of wood that had splintered off of the trash barrel before; the toothpick dug away goops of wiry tendons and veins locked in between Gochi's gory fangs, the boy swallowed everything he dug up before standing and patting his blue tummy.

The little monster looked back at Sabaody Park with glee, but as he turned he was shocked to see horrified onlookers that he had not heard screaming over his own blind hunger and the uproarious screaming all throughout the park.

He was already full, what did they not understand? They were in no danger of the boy but they panicked about and yelled out in disgust. The little creature tried to explain himself but the crowd screeched as he began approaching.

"NO, I JUST WANT COTTON CANDY!" The little beast roared as he was chased away into the ocean. Gochi ran off dived into the water (leaving a trail of blood the entire way), fleeing the crowd of angry humans. The boy was hurt but had come to understand that it was a bit of a faux pas to eat prey in front of their own kind.

The piranha sulked thinking about his treatment and lack of cotton candy. The creature sulked on for a good long while beneath the surface of the water before remembering why he was back all the way here at the Sabaody Archipelago in the first place.

The twelve-year-old fishman scowled and set off swimming, he was going back for his pirate ship.
He just had to remember how to get to Foodvalten...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What Peterman and Gochi didn't realise that right behind they were trailed by two bounty hunters. It was none other than Kairiken and Minoruba. Kairiken a large, tanned man with a prominent brow who is seen wearing a striped purple sweater and has a small afro perched at the top of his head. The other was Minoruba is a rather pudgy man with brown hair parted to form both a small mohawk and a neck-length hairstyle, who is seen wearing a black coat and plaid pants. He also has notably visible stubble around his chin and lips.

The duo was Peterman's subordinates only to their horror found at the scene of the crime the bodily remains of their superior. Kairiken grabbed a piece of the clothing that was left as he then tosses it aside and smirks. " Hey, Minoruba now we are getting a 30% cut each. The first, one to get that piece of fish get's it okay? " as Minoruba chuckles " Oh yeah, at least we don't share our shit with Peterman now ". The two merciless Bounty Hunters had no emotion to give for their fallen comrade as Kairiken then says one thing before he is cut off " How about we capture Peterman's family and put them on sale " as he mercilessly smirks.

They are only to be disturbed by a handful of Marine officers "You two what happened here?" a senior officer asks the duo. Minoruba and Kairiken stare at one another before they nod. Kairiken speaks up " It was that Gochi of the Big Fish Pirates, he killed a marine officer and our comrade then he ATE both of them! " This would shock the marine officers who would then inform other marine officers as news spread the duo bounty hunters chuckled. Kairiken was then praised for being melodramatic performance, " Hey man nice acting " as Kairiken would reply " It's all part of the plan ."

What was a telepathic conversation took place as the duo stared at one another before they nodded at each other. ' Hey if we tell them they will raise his bounty ' as one would say with the other ' I like the idea the more money and cut we get plus the sale of the little fish too, I like, I very like .'

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sabaody Archipelago. A lush, wonderous place. Trees of unparalleled size, throughout hundreds if not thousands of years, had grown all the way from the bottom of the Sea, up to the surface. There, they formed a land, which settlers had come to call their home. The locals of Sabaody Archipelago enjoy a great touristic economy, for almost any person that wanted to go to the New World, had to come through Sabaody Archipelago. Here, ships could be coated, so that they could be prepared for their journey to the New World. Pirates, and consequently Marines, were an often sight on Sabaody, and scuffles breaking out between them were, albeit not a daily matter, a sight that almost every local has seen at least at some point in the past.

As beautiful and energetic as Sabaody was, there was, however, a darker underworld present on it. Slave auctions. Nobles and other rich people often came here to attend the slave auctions to buy slaves of different races. Fishmen and Mermaids were among the most common slaves sold. Giants were less common, but still a somewhat normal sight. Every now and then, a Skypiean was sold - and those would normally fetch a much greater price. There was, however, a race that had never been sold at auction before. A race so rare, and yet so interesting, that it would fetch the absolute highest price. A Lunarian.

Human-esque creatures of dark skin, white hair, and with large black wings adorning their backs. To make things more interesting, the Lunarian that was being sold on this day's auction, was an anomaly. He did have the white hair. He did have the large black wings. But his skin was not dark - instead, he had normal white, if not pale skin.

Waiting in his cell, he was chained with Kairouseki, his feet dragging around heavy metallic balls that would prevent him from taking off. His wings were chained to his torso as well, so as to assure that even if he was strong enough to fly with metallic balls strapped to him, he could not do so now. And yet, the most dangerous item was around his neck. A collar that, when removed, would explode, killing whoever was struggling to get it off.

As for the Lunarian's name. He was the escapee from the CP2 base.

Sephiroth.

@1776

Statistics:

78 x 5 = 390

Strength: 68 (Race: +28, MA: +5) = 101

Speed: 91 (MA: +5) = 96 [Movement Speed: 91 (Raid Suit: +10) = 101 | Reaction Speed: 101]

Vitality: 50 (Race: +21, MA: +5) = 76 [Stamina: 81 | Durability: 71 (Lunarian Fire: +20, Raid Suit: +10) = 101]

Martial Arts: 93 (Race: +7) = 100 [Ignition: 100 (Item: +20) = 120 | Swordsmanship: 100]

Haki: 88 [Busou-shoku no Haki: 100 (Item: +20) = 120 | Kenbun-shoku no Haki (awareness): 76]

Last edited:
Top Bottom