Naval Battle Schneider Pirates

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]
The Schneider are an odd crew, led by Schneider himself; one of the other the main members is a dog with a devil fruit. However, while odd they are still very powerful, more on the seas for a good time they will still not hesitate to attack anyone they deem a threat.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Schneider
Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 35+4=39
Speed: 35+4=39
39x2=78
-Reaction:39
-Movement:39
Vitality: 34+4=38
68x2=58
-Durability:38
-Stamina:38
Martial Arts: 21
21x2=42
-Brawling: 42

Buzz
Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 33+8=41(+15=56)
Speed: 17+8=25(+20=45)
45x2=90
-Reaction:45
-Movement:45
Vitality: 22+8=30(+15=45)
45x2=90
-Durability:45
-Stamina:45
Mind:-8+8=0
Martial Arts: 0
0x2=0
-N/A
Devil Fruit: 45
-Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Eagle (Tweet-Tweet Fruit, Model Eagle); Zoan

Trim
Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 28+4=32
Speed: 28+4=32
32x2=64
-Reaction: 32
-Movement: 32
Vitality: 28+4=32
32x2=64
-Durability: 32
-Stamina: 32
Martial Arts: 16
16x2=32
-Swordmanship: 32

Schneider Pirate members (15)
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Swordmanship: 30

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One-time beri reward:
-30 000 000

Devil fruits acquired
-Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Eagle from Buzz

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ranger
RPing as the Schneider Pirates
action
narration
"talking"
thinking

Captain Schneider is a sickly old man with a loving dog/bird companion. It was a quiet afternoon on the sea and the sun was just starting to set.

Schneider was sitting peacefully on the deck of his pirate ship with Buzz while Trim commanded all the new recruits.

Schneider: "Oi, Buzz, it never gets old does i- *cough* -t? Looking at the sunset?
Buzz: "Arf!"
Schneider: "We've lived a good life, old pal. It's nice to let all the new recruits do all the work while we can just sit back and enjoy the little things!" He says giving Buzz a great big smile.
Buzz: "Arf arf!" Buzz wags his tail happily.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dr.respect
Action

Thinking
Speaking

Weil:Uuuuutttaaarrtttaanuuhhhhuuuuu...uuuaaaaaeeeeeeeuuuee...( Sup boy. how good is Krill in those waters? )

Blue Whale:Euuuuuulleeeeeeuu aaaiuiiiiiiioooee uuuuuuuu ( Yo ma Whale. They are pretty dope , wanna some? we can eat together?)

Weil:Auuuuaaaa eeuuuua llllllaaarrrrssiiiiii (Sorry but im busy. Btw have you seen any ship nearby?Trying to catch an asshole)

Blue Whale:lliiiiiiiiiuuiiiii iuiiiiiiioooooo zzzziiiiiooooossssaaa asdadssdf (Who are you to judge people ? Are you that inoccent of anangel?)

Weil:sssssaaaaaaaaa iiiooppoiiipq jooooooobbbbbbbiiiiiiii (just tell me already . I know what i am old Fart)

Blue Whale:ooiiiiwwws dannnnntttteeeeee (They went down South)

Weil:siiosssss ppppprroooooobbblllllleeeemmmmmattic (thank you for telling me. I wont give you porblems anymore)

Blue Whale:iiiiiiiii CPTssasdd. (okkkkk have a Nice day)

Weil:iuiiiiiiiooo iiiinnnddddraaaa (Gooodby may God be with you)

Blue Whale:uaaaaa Neeeeeeoooooooo (Go already or ill kill you)

Weil:ws pppp oooootttttiiissss ( ok see ya Man)

After sailing for three days Cp ship finally closed gap to Schneider pirates. Weil asked otis and dantecazador to gather up.

Weil:
As my whale friend told me , Pirate group we are trying to catch is down south. They might appear over horizon 2 -3 minutes later. I am ready to execute our plan. Gonna swim to that enemy ship and break their rudder. Before you arrive their mobility will be screwed. wish me luck.

Fishman jumped from the ship

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....blop..

And headed towards enemy pirate ship.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dantecazador
Action

thinking
speaking

As Weil jumped into the water Dante got ready for combat. he re-tied his air and put his suit jacket on.

Oi Bond should we drop anchor here? we can just moon walk over to the enemy ship and avoid ours taking damage in combat. what do you say?

Also The boys from intelligence informed me that here is a dog with a rare devil fruit in the pirate crew we are about to engage. I have a theory, i have been hearing around marine bases that old mate Vagapunk has worked out how devil fruits work .

Dante holds up a cylinder smirking, he then places a grape with it and screws the lid shut.

If my theory is correct expect me to become way more powerfully Boss.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: otis

Narrative

Thought
Speech

"Good luck Weil, climb aboard when we get there, I don't want you to be overwhelmed."
Weil jumped into the water with a splash, Bond signaled to the ship. "Bring in the top sail, the last thing I want is us to have too much speed and over shoot the enemy when Weil disables it." Bond listened to what Dante said and had to agree

The various footfalls around the deck indicated that the orders were followed.
"When we get close enough Dante and and I will hop over, Teresa the helm is yours." Looking around Teresa saluted and walked to the helm of the ship and began issuing orders.

"The Devil Fruit is yours Dante, it shouldn't be in the hands of pirates if we can help it." Bond smiled at Dante, "Prepare to lower anchor!" And only to Dante "I think I can see it already, shall we?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ranger
RPing as the Schneider Pirates
action
narration
"talking"
thinking

Trim is a tall, lanky man with long blonde hair. He wore a long black leather pirate coat with plenty of latches and European noble clothing underneath. He was busy training the recruits since he would be the new captain once Schneider retired. At the sudden one of the recruits (who was not paying enough attention) says:

Recruit: "Vice captain, sir! There another ship off in the distance!"
Trim: "Let me see." he says sternly as he grabs the scope from the recruits hand.
Recruit: "It's southwest of us, sir Trim sir!"
Trim: "I can damn well see that for myself." he says looking into the scope. "Captain!" Trim says with a alerting voice.

Captain Schneider hears Trim and grumbles to himself.

Schneider: and just when I was getting some peace around here, cant he handle some new recruits?
Buzz follows Schneider as he gets up and heads over.
Schneider: "Yes, Trim? What is it now?"
Buzz: "Arf arf!"
Trim: "I've spotted a ship nearbye and its heading this way."
Recruit: "well actually I'm the-he gets cut off by Trim
Trim: "Shut it and start preparing the cannons alre-"

Suddenly a loud noise came from underneath the ship!
Schneider: "What the hell was that?" he said angrily "It sounded like my rudder broke!"
Buzz: "grrrrr"
Trim: "All hands, prepare for battle!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bond steps up to the taffrail and propels himself off the rail and over the open sea, from one geppo kick to another making his way to the pirate ship.
What a peaceful pirate ship. The north blue has been too allowing. The ship was fluttering into action. They must have noticed the rudder, well done Weil.

Bond tries to land on the deck of the pirate ship.
"Distressing situation losing your rudder on the open ocean. You would not by any chance require assistance?" Bond gives his best accommodating smile.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Action

speaking
thinking

After breaking rudder, Weil climbed over quarterdeck. His fists were itching for a fight ,however after observing pirate crew fishman felt disappointed.
What the hell is this? There is just a One old geezer , green boy ,dog and few fodder. This will hardly be any challange. Was our Intel wrong ? There is no way that rear flying devil fruit is here. Anyways mission is mission. It seems that I have to break few bones.
Weil chose ship capitan as his opponent.Fishman pointed his wet arms (he just came out of ocean) at two nameless pirates near Schneider and quickly pierced their chests with water droplets.

Weil:
fuuuuuaqaqqqeee laaaaarrrrrsssssiiiii ( old man fight me I am gonna kick your ass)

Shit ..fuck .... , I mean ...... Pirate Schneideeeeeeer. .... fight me.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Meanwhile Dante is talking to the left over agents on this ship

Dante using moon walk to move over to the pirate ship ready for battle. Weil had already done his job braking the rudder and Dante could see he was already on deck.

I'm not going to let Weil have all the fun i bet i can take out more than he can.

Dante attempted to land of the deck

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
-RPing as the Schneider Pirates-

Trim, Buzz, and Schneider watched as two of their recruits were taken out by the fishman's attack.

Trim: "Who the hell are you people?"

There were two others there on the deck, and it seemed that they had co-ordinated this attack. The pirates were left uncertain of their future, but nonetheless sought to stand their ground.

Schneider: "What my young friend here means is, what are you doing here?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Action

speaking
thinking

Mirror D. Roogy said:
Schneider: "What my young friend here means is, what are you doing here?"
Weil : Pirate sins never die old man. We are just tools that execute justice. Cleaning up north blue starts with you.Hey Otis Boss leave Schneider to me. You can have those remaining fodder and that green boy. (Trim).Dante you might as well fight that dog or something. But be careful he may bite

Weil prepared to face captain Schneider.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dante lands on the front of the deck an quickly finds the small dog.

Fanboy sins said:
Weil: Pirate sins never die old man. We are just tools that execute justice. Cleaning up north blue starts with you.Hey otis Boss leave Schneider to me. You can have those remaining fodder and that green boy. (Trim) Dante you might as well fight that dog or something. But be careful he may bite
Dante: Thant's that plan Weil.

As he looks at the Dog he thinks to himself: Sorry nothing personal but the power you hold will be mine. An enemy with that much power is dangerous even more so if your master is a pirate.

And dashes towards the animal at his full speed. as he got close he aimed a kick to lift the dog up into the air.
if i lift this dog into the air i can quickly strike its hart killing it insistent

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"It does not entirely matter who we are, what matters is that we have crossed your path. A path that ends today. I am sorry gentlemen but it seems that thus ends the parley." Bond removes his pistol from his left breast holster, affirming the magazine was full by weight. Seven lives on this ship.

"My men are eager to remove you from the north blue. I would not pay any attention to them though I will be enough to handle you remaining lot" Bond unloads seven bullets at seven different Schneider pirates.(Not named). Bond began reloading his magazine, and prepared for counterattacks.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

One of the men that had come aboard the ship fired a bullet at each of seven different pirates. They were all taken out by the bullets, leaving only six unnamed pirates still standing. At around the same time one of the other men attempted to kick Buzz, though the dog's strength and speed was surprisingly close to his own. Buzz saw the kick coming and transformed into an eagle to fly upward and avoid it. He then began rolling toward his opponent, hoping to crash into his head.

Schneider: It seems my pirate crew is not as useful as I thought they were. It's no matter, there's a chance I could die too. At my age, I don't care if a group of assassins decides to kill me. It's time I fought with everything I've got.

His fighting style was not particularly impressive, as all he could do was throw fists. He swung his right fist, aiming for the fishman's jaw.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Action

Thinking
Speaking

Weil saw old Captain throwing punch right to the jaw. Fishman ,confident in himself didn't even bother to dodge the attack. (Durability 2 tiers higher than DPA not that effective ) After getting hit cp agent smiled at old man menacingly and said.
Weil :
Do you wanna swim with me pirate?

Blue whale strengthened his arm then he tried to grab the right hand of Schneider in order to break it and throw old man into the ocean . After all, Fighting underwater would have been much easier for fishman after all.

Meanwhile
at cp ship. Weils henchmen Jan Vincent and Michael Vincent saw dog eagle fly up in the air.

Jan Vincent :
So there really is devil fruit in this ship. Michael and all others ,prepare your snipers. Next time you guys see this bird flying up. Shoot it in the wings.

Michael Vincent: Jan I warn you, don't try 360 no scoping again. We are on the mission.

Both Vincents started observing the fight between dog and Dantecazador to find perfect opportunity for strike.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dante seeing the dog transform in front of his eyes shocked him. What was even more shock was the fact the dog dodged Dante's kick.

This creature is way more dangerous now but it is still an animal.

Dante stood still and prepared his body for kami-e in preparation to dodge the now eagle's flying attack.

I'll let him crash into the deck

Dante dodged the attack from buzz using the move kami-e

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bond reloaded his gun, seven fresh bullets. Bond instinctively hardened his body using Tekkai against any potential attacks by the surrounding pirates.
Training might save me if perhaps there is something unexpected.

Taking aim at the final seven crewmen, Bond empties the chamber again, seven shots on seven people.(Including Trim)

"This is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure."

On the Ship.

Teresa sees what appears to be a flying dog.
Exactly what the reports indicated.
"Make sure that thing doesn't get away from the ship, all hands try to clip its wings.

Solitaire hearing the order pulls out her rifle and unloads a shot at the wing of the "bird"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Buzz missed his target and crashed into the deck. A shot from the distance narrowly missed the dog's wing before it had curled up into a ball to roll towards his opponent. The dog was stuck in the deck of the ship.

The man who had killed seven pirates earlier killed the remaining six, and significantly injured Trim.

Trim: Ah, I don't know if I can take much more of this.

The fishman throws Schneider over his shoulder and into the ocean. Having broken the old man's arm in the process, Schneider found himself unable to swim and began to drown.

Schneider: This really is the end. Well, it was a good life, even if these last few moments have been painful. At least I won't have to watch Trim or Buzz die.

Trim and Buzz could hardly move in their current states, and it looked like the end was near.

Top Bottom