Manga Seven Deadly Sins

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Seven Deadly Sins

Alternate Name: Nanatsu no Taizai
Year of Release: 2012
Author: Nakaba Suzuki
Genre: Shounen

Synopse: In a world similar to the European Middle Ages, the feared yet revered Holy Knights of Britannia use immensely powerful magic to protect the region of Britannia and its kingdoms. However, a small subset of the Knights supposedly betrayed their homeland and turned their blades against their comrades in an attempt to overthrow the ruler of Liones. They were defeated by the Holy Knights, but rumors continued to persist that these legendary knights, called the "Seven Deadly Sins," were still alive. Ten years later, the Holy Knights themselves staged a coup d’état, and thus became the new, tyrannical rulers of the Kingdom of Liones.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol...when this manga gonna end ?
It seems like we have atleast one more arc to go..
There is also missing plot of the Godess clan
The question is will Escanor return?
I mean last arc started and only 6 of 7 left not to mention that it seems like another one turned evil.

Or will someone replace Escanor? I doubt this option, because I expect Escanor will turn Merlin back into a good one.
[automerge]1576479512[/automerge]
Btw still no spoilers for 336. Is there another break?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't read the spoilers , but this Arthur plot is interesting...
I guess he will target Meliodas . And the Godess clan will take advantage of the situation...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't read the spoilers , but this Arthur plot is interesting...
I guess he will target Meliodas . And the Godess clan will take advantage of the situation...
Goddess clan is an up and down. Ludociel changing his behaviour was for me a hint that thefe will be no fight against goddess clan.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Goddess clan is an up and down. Ludociel changing his behaviour was for me a hint that thefe will be no fight against goddess clan.
After the defeat of Dark King , there is chance of Godess clan try to take over..
But it depends on Arthur's alignment...
Look like he turned into the 3rd party who wanna rule with absolute justice (Mafia reference lol)
[automerge]1576520724[/automerge]
Godess clan can help in Esconore's rebirth hopefully..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After the defeat of Dark King , there is chance of Godess clan try to take over..
As I mentioned thought the same especially after King and Diane moved back in time, but 2 of 4 Archangels died and the remaining ones are good. Then there is also Elizabeth.
So it would only become everyone vs Supreme Goddess which would be everyone vs Demon King 2.0

Also its really annoying that it NNT becomes like Bleach. I mean Meliodas lost his powers like Ichogo after he defeated Aizen...

But yeah I also have no doubt that Escanor will return.
[automerge]1576521343[/automerge]
But it depends on Arthur's alignment...
Look like he turned into the 3rd party who wanna rule with absolute justice (Mafia reference lol)
More like he will all. He reminds me a bit of Batmans Two-Face.
[automerge]1576584262[/automerge]
Break this weak....?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am thrilled that the Manga is still going, although not sure what is up with Merlin but happy to see Arthur again!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am thrilled that the Manga is still going, although not sure what is up with Merlin but happy to see Arthur again!
So you die not read 367 yet?
Merlins story really suprised, didn't expect that. Can't wait to see Chaos in action.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So you die not read 367 yet?
Merlins story really suprised, didn't expect that. Can't wait to see Chaos in action.
You mean 337? Yes, it was a mind blower. All the things she did... Just wow.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You mean 337? Yes, it was a mind blower. All the things she did... Just wow.
Yeah (seems like I mixed up with OP (9)67 ?)

Just asking myself if Escanor managed to repair her heart and if she is going to revive him with the power of Chaos.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah (seems like I mixed up with OP (9)67 ?)

Just asking myself if Escanor managed to repair her heart and if she is going to revive him with the power of Chaos.
Man, I would love Escanor back, but if she revives him with Chaos, what kind of mental instability will he have, we haven't seen what ramifications of bringing back Arthur has set in motion or if he's really him.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Man, I would love Escanor back, but if she revives him with Chaos, what kind of mental instability will he have, we haven't seen what ramifications of bringing back Arthur has set in motion or if he's really him.
Arthur is different, because he shall become the vessel for Chaos.

I have no doubt that Escanor returns. I mean last arc of 7 sins with only 6 sins? The question is will Merlin bring him or will the others do to turn Merlin around? Both ways are possible for me.
[automerge]1578819805[/automerge]
Chapter 338 is out!
What do you think how strong will Cath be with a fragment Chaos power?
As strong as "Original Demon" or allready close to Demon King/Supreme God or even stronger?
[automerge]1580829235[/automerge]
Finally 340 shows Merlin is a good girl^^
And Monster Cat no dead yet and look crazy!
[automerge]1581507824[/automerge]
JaiminisBox is now translating NNT!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even thought I'm reading this series on weekly basis , I've lost the intrest long ago.
Don't know what author wants to do with the series..
Arthur part is interesting...but I just want this series to end

Top Bottom