Traditional Mafia [Sign-up] Round 19: So Tasty You Won't Believe It's Flavourless Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZFR

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OK, we seem to be stuck waiting for the last 3, so I guess here are our options

A) Continue waiting. I'd pick this one to be honest. I don't mind waiting till we have a full roster. However I don't want to hold up the games here either, so if people want to start a game, we can go with the other 2.
PS. you don't have friends or anyone you can bully into joining? If each of the current players bring 3/11th of a friend, we'd be able to have a full game in no time.

B) I start with 11 players. I'll have to completely change my setup. I really love my 14 players setup and would like to try it, so if I go with 11 I'll have to come up with something entirely different.

C) Someone else takes over and starts a game (with the players we already have). I'll join in as a player.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OK, we seem to be stuck waiting for the last 3, so I guess here are our options

A) Continue waiting. I'd pick this one to be honest. I don't mind waiting till we have a full roster. However I don't want to hold up the games here either, so if people want to start a game, we can go with the other 2.
PS. you don't have friends or anyone you can bully into joining? If each of the current players bring 3/11th of a friend, we'd be able to have a full game in no time.

B) I start with 11 players. I'll have to completely change my setup. I really love my 14 players setup and would like to try it, so if I go with 11 I'll have to come up with something entirely different.

C) Someone else takes over and starts a game (with the players we already have). I'll join in as a player.

Thoughts?
I don't mind waiting personally, I have at least one guy I can ask to join. Rej adviced me against making 15 player games at this time, because I'd always need to go out of my way to advertize it, and this way it creates burnout.

I think Option B is also alright, but it's up to the people, I suppose.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@ZFR

About A) I asked in different discord channels... but almost everyone is busy...

I am fine with B).

About C) I would have a 11 player setup ready.

ZFR

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Nessos If you got an 11 player setup ready, would you mind hosting?

How about we wait 2-3 more days, if nothing happens Nessos takes over with me joining as player?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Nessos If you got an 11 player setup ready, would you mind hosting?

How about we wait 2-3 more days, if nothing happens Nessos takes over with me joining as player?
Sounds good to me.
It would also be a short one.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seems like it....

@Rej I will put you as replacement instead of back up host!
I can't guarantee to play since I currently host somewhere else and I am superoverloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom