Island Skypiea

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: xatch
Trial Of Woman

The Skeleton stood in front of his dream woman, wings (bloodied) but spread out wide, in hopes that his proposition wasn't in vein and the Disturbed individual may finally find peace and happiness in such a cruel world, the extent of which Xatch knew better than most. The love of a fine woman at his side and the worries of world politics miles beneath them, as their future was as bright as the sunrise and as breathtaking as its fall from the prospective of heaven. Yet as she opens her mouth he words start feeling like Ice (tho disguised with warmth)... Amazon let the truth be apparent from her first mutterings...
Ah, I thank you for the offer good sir, but I am a very busy woman with many task. She paused, blinking at the skeleton. Of course, should some.... strong man appear to relieve me of my duties, I may be more free to move on. But firsf, I am hungry.
Even lacking such organs, Xatch again felt the pain he feared the worse, the pain that defined him and shaped him into the literal monster he was today.. heart break... The young and breathtaking woman did what all thirsty and ambitious hoes tend to do. She just assumed that because a persons intentions were clear and resolute that they had free reign to exploit such things. Xatch having lived the lives of at least 10x men knew when a woman was playing games. Not only that but his true loves gambit failed... now there was only one choice...

Xatch: Oh no! Xatch pretended to exclaim How ever could such a princess of your stature ever complete such an important job with all these obstacles like WORK and HUNGER impedeing you? Xatch said sarcastically... I will be right back with some food for you my angel! Xatch exclaimed as he started to "wave" away, but paused a few feet away... Oh, Hold onto this so I can find you easier Xatch yelled as he tossed his Axe dial that he claimed from the nameless priest earlier. (despite if Amazon catches it or not the result will be the same as Xatch is using his skills to perform the action)

The Dial was tossed at Amazon with Xatch's thumb still holding onto the apex button, as a way too remote activate the device. When the device reaches its target Xatch will activate the Dial sending a blast of pressurized air at whomever maybe in the way of the dials exhaust port. As Xatch "Waves" away he holds up a hand that is missing its thumb, but is fully extending it's middle finger, as a final gesture to the cold hearted bitch that watched over heavens gate. I Won't be need this anyway Though Xatch as he tossed the axe dial and sped away... I guess this is my fault for think beauty and the beast could actually happen... Xatch began to cry as his thumb released from the dial and he sped off out into the white horizon...

Lost In The White Sea

After a few hours of full throttle use the "Waver" reached its limits and died as Xatch decides this is as good a spot as any and come hell or high water this moment would decide the fate of the Skeleton Vice captain. Falling into the white sea Xatch resigns himself too his fate... as the life energy drains from him and hes starts to sink, he can only wonder... Is there gonna be land underneath me? or will I fall into the Blue sea and suffer life of endless malaise?!? The Devilish Humandril wondered as his time in the heavens was now officially over... MAY YOU BE IN HEAVEN A HALF HOUR BEFORE THE DEVIL KNOWS YOUR DEAD Thought Xatch, this may or may not be the end of his story....

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
Trial of Woman

Amazon watched and listened to the skeleton's response. He was going on for so long, she decided to start reading the newspaper before he was half way done with his speech. As she attempted to read her article, she had to stop, because his voice was just too distracting. Rolling her eyes, she looked at him again, bored out of her mind. Her suitor finally done, she turned around, walking back into her office, muttering something about chivalry certainly not being dead.

Trial of God

Enel was in a state of pure rage. These heretics had came into his territory, and now they had destroyed everything he had spent so long building. His eyes were locked on the strange monkey that had demolished the Ark. His body pulsed and shone, brighter by the second, as his arm rose towards the linchpin of all his troubles. His state of mind let him not able to access his mantra as per usual, as well as making him focus solely on the one they called captain. It was because of this he did not realized what the giant was doing until it was almost too late.

The huge figure soared through the air, towards God. Luckily for the latter, he was already prepared to shoot the monkey, so it was only a matter of firing elsewhere. Moving his arm, he aimed it towards the incoming pillar-like legs once they were about five meters away, releasing the pent up energy in a ray of electrical power, blasting straight on. The power might have been stronger than the giant's kick, had it not been for the fact that they were imbued with haki, the two attacks would cancel each other out, or near enough.

The form casts A-rank. 61 mastery in DF.
60 strength+ B-rank and hardening = same tier

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: joby
Trial of God

Joby looked on with amazement and wonder as the grotesque glowing baby monstrosity Enel had summoned clashed with Kiki-tan’s glorious legs of steel! The flash of light skipped across the landscape, scattering and dancing wildly about the surrounding surfaces. Enel really rubbed Jobymamushi the wrong way but his power was incredible! Even still, as impressive a sight as it was to see the beams of white hot plasma exploding forth from the man of thunder’s palms—seeing the ease with which Kiki’s thunderous thighs put the kibosh on the light show filled the Captain’s heart with love and admiration for their beautiful nakama!

Snap out of it Joby HEEHEE!
Joby shook their rubbery cheeks back into reality—this was no time to be day dreaming!

Their fur was still smoldering from that last zap of electricity and their breathing was getting heavy and haggard. Other than losing my damned hand, I haven't gotten too beat up yet but damn all this running around is making poor ol' Joby's bones creak HEEHEE!

Joby was getting tired of this. Suddenly their expression soured and their wild toothy grin grimaced into a bitter scowl. The blood began pumping through joby’s veins with such intensity that they thought their skin would burst from the pressure. The peachy skin from which their white fur burgeoned, became a deep scarlet. Jobymamushi let out a deep sigh and a massive cloud of steam escaped from their mouth:

GEAR 2nd!

The mink’s breath was heavy now. WHEEZE WHEEZE WHEEZE Poor Joby can’t keep up much longer with this HAAH HAAH This might be the last real good one I got left in me HEEHEE!

"OI! KAMI-SAMAA!!! JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY JEEZE!!!!!"

Effortlessly passing their tigerfork from their tail and catching it in their right hand, Joby pulls their arm back coiling it around the shaft of their weapon and pulling it tight with great tension! TIGHTER! Just a bit more Jobymamushi— with the ‘mouth’ of their tigerfork baring it’s fangs at Enel’s throat, Joby’s arm had been stretched out and wrapped around and compressed about its shaft to the point of exploding (the fact that the metal did not warp under the pressure was a testament to the craftsmanship of the pole arm). It took all of Joby's concentration just to keep the elasticity in their arm under control and keep their aim steady. The pressure and heat was remarkable and even more steam erupted from their shoulder as the climax of the tension was reached!

Their gun was loaded and their target was in sight.

The sweat pours down Jobymamushi’s face just about as quickly as it evaporates.

Now!

Their will explodes like gunpowder and their arm is shot like a rocket spiraling toward the God King’s throat like a massive drill barreling toward destiny! As their tigerfork spirals toward its target, Joby’s spirit covers the teeth of their weapon! Their aura coalesces around the blades forming a metallic black sheen, but something about its appearance was different than usual. Before their haki had always simply shone a brilliant onyx, the same as any others’, but now in this light, the blades of Joby’s weapon almost sparkled a radiant and sinister
rose gold. If Enel is unable to avoid the strike, Joby's tiger fork will drill through the man's throat with such fierce torque that it will appear simply to punch a massive hole through his neck!

GOMU GOMU NO: RUBBER DRAGON!

—RUBBER DRAGON—Holding the tiger fork in one hand toward the middle of its shaft, Joby pulls his arm back while keeping the fork pointed at his opponent while twisting his arm in on itself, coiling around the shaft of the tiger fork to the point of great tension (similar to katakuri's mochi thrust). Joby releases the tension in his arm, his arm rapidly spins the tiger fork as it is thrusted forward, the power generated stretches the arm forward as it continues to spin as it digs into the target! Thanks to the elastic quality of rubber, the strike can be used at any range within joby’s mastery.(Gomu Gomu Mastery 41, Tiger Hunting Mastery 41, Strength 41) DPR:A

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: smileyman
40 x 5 = 200
8 str, 7 vit, -2 mind

Strength: 60 (28+32)

Speed: 42
-Reaction: 42
-Movement Speed: 42

Vitality: 60 (32+28)
-Durability: 60
-Stamina: 60

Mind: 28.5 -8
-Medicine: 41

Haki: 39.5
-CoO: 21
-CoA: 58

Martial Arts: 30
-Okama Kempo: 60

Internal Thoughts
Speech
Actions

Sometimes ill do the internal though in 3rd person. then it will just be normal text.
Kiki had all his attention focussed on the tiny man in front of him. Kiki was shooting towards him like a projectile from a barrel when suddenly and unexpectedly that man aimed at Kiki. It wasn't so unexpected as it was fast, it was the sheer speed at which he moved that shook Kiki who fancied himself a speedster of a kind.

The idol unleashed what appeared to be an unrelenting torrent of waves towards kiki. The lightning danced on his skin and his attack was completely nullified by the wave. "HOW DARE YOU" Kiki thought angrily but unexpectedly something happened to Kiki. It was likely just his imagination after seeing those beautiful sparks dance but he felt like the attack energised him. He felt wide awake but in reality, he was probably only over excited at the prospects of the fruit he was facing.

The torrent hadn't just nullified his attack it physically stopped his movement in the air and kiki had landed a few meters short of his target. "Well..... Let's try this again!" He thought angrily and excitedly to himself. Kiki used all this pent up excitement to quickly spin and as joby past Kiki, it provided Kiki with the time to "Warms up" his attack. As he reached the required speed, he launched his attack. He swung his right foot, covered in hardening haki, at the centre of the idol's body. Predictably his attack would likely only reach his target after Joby have already finished the attack of his own.

-Grand Fouetté: Ano Natsu no Hi no Memoir (グラン鞭打 (フエッテ) あの夏の日の回想録 (メモワール) Guran Fuette Ano Natsu no Hi no Memowāru?, literally meaning "Grand Whipping: I Reminisce of Summer Days"): After spinning 320,000 times, the user performs a kick using the momentum of the spins to increase the strength.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 41 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

COA
Allows the user to coat themselves with their spirit, increasing the strength of their attacks and allowing them to touch the 'true' bodies of devil fruit users. Invisible haki gives +1 to destructive potency and durability rank, while hardening(black) gives +2
41-60 Can coat entire body in invisible haki. Can use hardening on feet, hands and weapons.

Out of 10 turns, how many times you can use haki without exhausting it:
41-60: 6

Simply using invisible haki on hands, feet or weapons gives no extra deductions.
Coating entire limbs or ranged attacks: 1 turn per 2 turn.
Coating entire body: 1 turn per turn.
Hardening: 1 turn per turn

2nd Turn using Hardening.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: larsi
Enel didn't need mantra to know what came next. He saw the monkey creature ready themselves as the giant rose to their feet. Still radiating sparks in his bloated form, he stood firm. Maybe he wasn't the God he had convinced himself he was, but he still wouldnt go down without a fight. He raised both arms aiming one at the monkey and kne at the giant.

His form brightened as he gathered energy, his arms pulsing with power. He saw the giant lift off once more and the monkey retract their arm. As they both shot towards him, he released the remainer of his energy in two surges(A-rank) flying not to meet the attacks head on, but instead crash into the torso of his two foes, hoping to burn them in return.

As it went dark, his senses began to dull. A shock, probably of the giant's feet brought him back momentarily, but only to knock him faster down into the abyss. As his mind drifted, he saw a light in the distance. It was the moon! He tried to reach out and touch it. It was so close. Then it rose away, leaving him behind. Or was he the one falling?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
TRIAL OF GOD
To Live is to Suffer Change
"GOMU GOMU NO: RUBBER DRAGON!", The Mink roared as their rubbery arm spiraled toward its target the air itself screamed as the 'Rubber Dragon' drilled through space, champagne colored sparkles and sparks flew wildly from the strange aura of Haki covering the Mink's arm and weapon, and an eruption of steam fired off from Joby's shoulder. As the dragon bit into the throat of its target, caught between, to the untrained eye it simply appeared as though a massive hole had been punched through Enel's engorged throat. But even still as the fangs of Joby's 'dragon' tore through the life of its prey, the God could still muster up a final strike! Jobymamushi had no choice but to take the blow. As the plasma rained down upon them Joby felt hot and tired as their teeth clenched down and their skin and muscles crawled (+1 DPR from gomu). The blast knocked Jobymamushi backwards off their feet and onto their back as they let out a painful gasp.... but it didn't matter..... Jobymamushi knew that the deed had finally been done....

"haah........haah........haah....." Joby's breath was heavy and their breast rose and fell erratically with their breath, "haah..... hehe...heheheh...HEEHEEHEE!! YAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" They couldn't help but laugh in relief that it was finally done.

"DID YOU SEE THAT SHALKI-TAN!?!? CAN YOU FEEL IT MY SWEET FRIEND????!!!! THE DEVIL WHO HAUNTED YOUR HEART IS GONE!!!!!! SSSSHHHAAAAAAAAAALLLLKKKKIIIIIIIIIII-TTAAAAAAANNNNNNN YOUR PEOPLE ARE FREEE NOW!!!!!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT? SHALKI-TAN?!?! CAN YOU FEEL IT?! YOUR HEART IS FREE!"

Jobymamushi was completely blank to their surroundings now, the exhaustion had finally caught up to them, for a moment they would just like to be able to not have to move a muscle at all... but the fight was over now. The mink closed their eyes and tears began to roll down their cheeks.... why were they crying?

haah... I gotta get to Shalki-tan..... I gotta find him..... but I just gotta take a quick break first.... just a little rest......

All over Skypiea now, the dark and ominous clouds had cleared. The storm had passed.

Jobymamushi lay there, tears in their eyes, staring up at the blue sky.

"Your heart is free... Shalki."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kiki layd on his back. His attack had landed in a spectacular fashion. His enemy was defeated, as he lay there all he could do was think about that beautiful ship. He spoke softly to himself "Why did we have to do it why did we have to lose the Oroja... I mean that beautiful golden ship." he said as a tear went down his cheek. He wanted to just lie here al day but his crew needed him. As he stood up by rolling onto his side and pushing himself up, his stomach gave a loud rumble. "I don't think I have eaten anything in hours." he said and just as he was about to go look for the rest of the crew he saw something that confused him like many things do. Right there next to the enemy was something that looked extremely like a potato "Is this a vegetable? Why was he hiding this?" he asked out loud. He stepped closer and as he did he picked it up and asked "Captain, I can eat this right?". He didn't even look at his captain as he asked it and then without waiting for an answer, he swallowed it in one gulp.

(Ill deal with the effects of the fruit in the next post when its my turn again.)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
An Odd Fruit Appears

Jobymamushi could barely hear their Nakama's words. They were so tired.... No.... I can't fall asleep now.... I have to go tell Shalki that Enel is dead.... but.... I'm so tired.... The mink could not help but shut their rounded yellow eyes. Every muscle in their body was soar now. In the heat of the battle, Joby had felt like they could have kept fighting forever, but now that it was over, they couldn't will themself to move an inch. They had completely forgotten about the massive golden orb formed around their left wrist. All they could think about was how tired they were so suddenly.

What had happened to Gatsu, Casca, and Proffy? and where was Shalki? Xatch? Lepi?

Jobymamushi's last thought before falling asleep, was how useless they were as a captain.... Please... let everyone be alright.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Internal Thoughts
Speech
Actions

Sometimes ill do the internal though in 3rd person. then it will just be normal text.

"Was that my stomach rumbling?" Kiki wondered embarrassingly when he felt something move in his body. He did not know what was happening but a sudden surge of power went through his body shortly afterwards. He felt his strength drain just to be replaced by something even more powerful. Kiki did not know this but if anybody looked Kiki in the eyes right now, it would look like the 4th of July was happening. Lighting was dancing in the white of his eyes, quickly moulding its new host body. Slowly Kiki's memory began to fade, he could no longer remember to fight as he did before, he was starting to panic as he forgot how to heal like he had managed so many times before. Yet new knowledge rushed to his mind, he could hear much further than he did before, it felt like he could become one with nature any time he wanted to. He felt like a pit of unending power had vested itself in his very soul. His red hair began to sparkle like it no longer needed the diamonds to shine. The Diamonds, in his hair, themselves began to shine as they have only ever done in direct sunlight.

Kiki felt the wild endless power finally settle in him, however unbeknown to Kiki this wasn't the end but merely the calm before the storm. The surge was not done yet. All that was certain at this point was that Kiki's blue swirly eyes had a very distinct lightning strike right through the centre of them, from the top of his blue orbs to the bottom and if anybody looked carefully they would still see the faint dancing in the whites of his eyes.

He looked to a tree in front of himself and noticed a note attached to it. Kiki just started at it and for some reason, it felt like an entire adventure just played out in his mind.

He finally came back to his senses and looked around and saw his Captain lying with a Golden ball almost the size of Kiki's fist. Kiki simply walked forward and like he does many things in life, without thinking just attempted to pick up the golden Ball "Is this for me, Captain?", Kikis single-mindedness might have offended many but he would not even have noticed.

As he attempted to lift the Golden Ball, he noticed his Captain holding it or was he?. "Captain let go!" Kiki said annoyingly. He, however, stopped himself when he noticed how injured Joby was. "Don't worry, I will heal you?" He scrambled around and pulled his first aid kit out. He had just opened the bag when he stared at its content and realised that he could no longer remember how to use it. "Captain, I don't think I know how anymore." He said with tears pouring down his face, "I can no longer help you and I don't understand it." He said. Kiki hated not knowing things. He was a curious soul and the unknown within himself scared him more than most. "Let's go find the others, maybe they can help." Kiki shakingly attempted pulled Joby up and place him on Kiki's shoulder. Kiki was exhausted but the panic of an injured captain was spurring him on. "Where are they?" He remembered that they had split up earlier and he did not have the foggiest idea where the others were. Should Kiki succeed with picking Joby up and placing him on his shoulder, Kiki would run at breakneck pace towards town (or at least where he thought town to be) yelling "SHALKI, XATCH WHERE ARE YOU?" continuously as he runs.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Trial of Iron
Across The Milky Way

As the professor finished tinkering with his weapon he looked up in time to notice quite a stir across the river. Kiki was bolting back and forth screaming out the names of different crewmates, and shining quite brilliantly while doing so... "What in the name of all that is known is happening over there?!?!" Thought the professor before shouting out to get the vibrant giants attention.

*inhales deeply*

"KIKI!!! OVER HERE!!! WE MUST TRACK DOWN SHALKI AND THE OTHERS BEFOR IT'S TOO LATE!!!"

He shouted as loud as his old lungs would allow, and they would allow it! The professor may not be experienced in most physically strenuous activities but one thing he did have experience in was yelling at particularly troublesome individuals. This experience has given him an alarmingly disproportionate size-to-sound ratio. In short, he may be small but the decibel range he can achieve is astonishingly high!

*inhales deeply*

"WE MUST MOVE QUICKLY KIKI!!! I FEAR SHALKI'S LIFE MAY BE IN DANGER!!!"

After relaying that info to Kiki Dondigo turns his attention to his companions. Gatsu, who was slowly but surely getting back to his feet, and Casca, helping him to keep his balance. "I must advance! Become stronger! To protect my companions who have saved me countless times! I must protect these most precious friends of mine!"

By this time Gatsu was beginning to recover from his injuries thanks to the wound on his left arm being successfully cauterized... and of course his enormous fortitude. He would loose the use of his left hand, but he would keep his life, and be able to fight again, however difficult that may be...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
JOBY'S DREAMLAND
Goodnight, Sweet Prince
Jobymamushi awoke, as he often times did, not knowing what the hell was going on or where the hell he was. He felt like himself but...not, in a room he did not recognize, his body felt more foreign and strange to him than what was 'normal' for the Mink. Lifting himself lazily out of bed, he sheepishly scratched the top of his head--taking immediate notice of the strange antenna like protrusions coming out from the crown of his skull.

At that moment Joby caught his reflection in the window next to where he sat. He was young again. His unkempt blonde bangs hung loosely over his eyes and pale flesh. "It must be a dream," he thought out loud.

"SHALKI!!! BREAKFAST IS GETTING COLD!! COME DOWN ALREADY! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" a strange and unfamiliar voice called out. It was strange, Joby did not recognize the person speaking, but the timbre of her voice filled the very marrow of his bones with the feeling of warmth and safety. He knew in his heart that the voice was calling out to him.

"Coming Mother!" Mother? why did I say that? The young skypiean jumped up and ran downstairs with such speed and urgency that he had forgotten to put on his clothes and simply ran down to the dining room in his underwear.

"BROTHER!!! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!! ITS EMBARRASSING!!!"

Shalki looked down and his face flushed bright red, but the smell of traditional skypiean breakfast entered in through his nose and all he could think of was his mother as the scent filled his entire awareness and the world around him faded away...

shalki?

....Shalki?

Shalki? Dear?

"Shalki, are you there?" Shalki's mother called out as she sat beside her son, who she had tucked in for bed. Shalki's vision refocused and he saw himself in the reflection of his mother's eyes--this time as an even younger boy. His mother gently brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Now where was I? Right, and so the story goes, that bellow the white sea, an unfathomable distance bellow, there exists another world--one that is blue and not white! Where all the people live on islands made of Vearth, not of clouds. A land of adventure and freedom, full of demons and gods and heroes and wonders beyond our imagination! Can you imagine it my dear? A world completely different from our own? I sometimes wonder what it must be like if such a world exists....what are the people like? Are they kind? Do they take care of each other? Do they fight over resources and harm each other for the sake of those they love? Would they like it up here?"

His mother got quiet and looked lost in thought before realizing her surroundings and smiling comfortingly at her beloved son. Her smile lit up the entire room and filled Joby with such a strange feeling....like he was being held....

"One day my son, you will be free."

As the words left the woman's mouth, the world around them faded into light and Joby felt the feeling of warmth and love and acceptance being pulled from his heart as his soul was flung through infinite space and his guts felt like they were being turned inside out.

"MOMMY?!? MOMMY?!? DON'T GO!!!!!! DON'T--"

"Mommy loves you, Shalki."

As the world of dreams spun wildly about, the vortex of color and light and sensation and sound all whirled around Jobymamushi who was crying inconsolably. The tears formed perfect little pearls and danced around the young skypiean body the mink now inhabited. As the jewels amassed around him, spiraling faster and faster--their senses were completely overwhelmed--they were losing themselves. Who even was he? Who were they? Who was she? Joby couldn't think straight at all. Everything was changing around her and inside of her too. All of her memories were pouring out into space--her very being was exploding!

Everything she thought she knew about herself was fading.... her likes, her dislikes, her desires and ambitions and beliefs were all fading... until all that remained was a quiet and unsettling darkness.... and behind that darkness, was only a greater darkness.

Joby felt as though she had spent an eternity staring into that void of nothingness, feeling nothing but shame and loss and failure and emptiness..... until something dawned on her..

My whole life.... I have felt that there was something missing inside of me... I do not know when or how it happened...but at some point before I can even remember, I could feel an emptiness at the very core of my being. A hole that would never be filled. A fundamental lack in my being that could only be filled with true purpose... or love.....

But what is that which I call 'darkness' if not 'the realm beyond the reach of the senses'? That which cannot be felt, touched, tasted, or seen, smelt, or heard--would not such a thing appear to someone like myself (a being conditioned to only understand what it can sense through the senses) as nothing but dark empty space?

With that thought, suddenly the darkness inside Joby swallowed everything whole. It filled everything in her like an ocean. Suddenly she felt, for the first time in her life, that no matter what happened, no matter how much changed inside her or outside her too--that that unknowable darkness within was also within everyone else, and would always be there for them.

What more was there to say?

The dream melted away and Jobymamushi awoke feeling different than she had when she had fallen asleep. Her head was throbbing though, like someone had shoved it through a roof. Looking around, things only got weirder. She glanced at her left arm which was thoroughly bandaged up--then to her right arm which, sans-bandages, she couldn't help but notice had none of her lovely white fur growing out of it.

What the fuck? Who shaved me while I was sleeping?

Looking around at eye level, she couldn't see anything but the clear blue sky around her.

Where is everyone and everything?

Suddenly she heard tiny screams and shouts coming from very far bellow where she sat. Looking down to check out what all the ruckus was about, Jobymamushi was horrified to see that EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND HER HAD SHRUNK!!!!!!!!

Jobymamushi began to sob as she rubbed her eyes hysterically, shouting
"WHY IS EVERYONE SMALL NOW?!?!?!"

The transformed Giantess was completely oblivious to the fact that she had been taken away to Shalki's families house to recover, and for some unknown reason, in the midst of her slumber and communion with the cosmos, she had been transformed while resting in the small family's home...

The now 80ft tall female Giant with long flowing white hair (which protected her modesty), sat in the rubble of Shalki's family home, scratching her head.

Joby rubbed her eyes and dried her tears as she asked sheepishly toward anyone with answers who would listen:
"What the hell happened while I was asleep?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kiki looked over the White sea, enjoying his last few glimpses before they were scheduled to descent.

With Kikis large long legs he made it to town quite quickly and the moment he arrived everybody seemed to know exactly where he needed to go. People came out on to balconies to point him in the right direction. It was strange but Kiki appreciated the help.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was a couple of days before Shalki called down for the first time to tell Kiki that the Captain has awoken but it was only for a couple of seconds. Over the next few days, the Captain woke more frequently but not for much longer at a time.

The strangeness of the sky island was only eclipsed by what was happening to the Captain. He was healing fine but he was growing back parts he did not have before and growing at a rate that he could soon overtake Kiki in size.

"Was the medicine incompatible with her human DNA?" Kiki asked the doctor one day "No, but it is a very potent healing agent. It is likely that a dormant DNA strand has been awakened due to the extent that he needed to be healed. I would never be able to say with absolute certainty but I'm sure he ... Uhm... I mean she will feel more like herself than she has ever done before." the doctor replied.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

While the Captain was recovering Kiki had gone back to exploring the forest. He found more gold than he could carry and had to make several trips to transport it to the ship. The ship was fully stocked by the time he was done but there was still a lot of gold left and Kiki was ashamed to let all that gold go to waste up here.

Kiki did not know how to use them but Kiki tracked down that false priest he and the Captain had fought and found some very interesting shells on him. Someone had called them Milky dials, Kiki made a mental note to remember to ask the Prof what these did.

Not long after that, the Captain had finally fully recovered and gave the order that they had to start moving on with their journey.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shalki's House
Or atleast what's left of it...
As the professor got closer to the house he felt the ground shake. He hadn't been paying much attention, thinking mostly about the haul of dials he retrieved from his scavenging bout around the island, so when he looked up and saw what he saw he was quite perturbed.

Where the house once was, a giant now sat, and what's more, it was not the giant he knew! And upon closer inspection what was left of the house lay around the giant in shambles. Quite disturbed by this turn of events, the professor didn't know what to make of the situation. Was this a new enemy? What happened to the captain who was recovering in the house? What about Shalki's family? But all of these questions would be answered in a matter of moments as the giant bellows its woes to the world.

What the fuck? Who shaved me while I was sleeping?

Where is everyone and everything?

"What the hell happened while I was asleep?"
"So then... that is... captain Jobi...?" "I remember Kiki saying something about their medicine not working right and... altering... DNA... was it? Facinating... " "Well this is... definitely not something I would have predicted..." "To think that something like this could be possible... The implications!... There will no doubt be troublesome individuals who hear of this, and will want answers as to how it was done..." The professor had heard about a special division, while working in Dr. Vegapunks lab, whose objective had been to achieve gigantification. Who wanted it researched and for what reasons remain a mystery, but the existence of the program itself was enough to know they whoever they were, they had sway with the Dr. himself, and that is a scary thought indeed.

"Well fiddlesticks, it's not as if we can keep it a secret. We will just have to deal with that when it presents itself." "Well then... let us go assess the damage." Dondigo began strutting forward only to realize he wasn't being followed. Looking back he sees Gatsu and Casca staring mouth agape in disbelief at the event they had just witnessed. Both of them had seen the actual process take place however quick it was and what they saw would surely leave them scarred for life. Let us just say the in-between faze of the transformation was not as... coherent... as either state before or after...

"Come along you two. We don't have all day!" Said the professor as he continued on his way, ruffling his bag of newly obtained trinkets. Both Casca and Gatsu look at each other and silently agree to never speak of the matter. With a deep breath they both begin following proffesor Dondigo on their way to greet the captain who has awoken from... her... nap.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
End of an Era/Goodbye Mr. Blue Sky

The captain stared across the white sea before them longingly. They were not the same group they had been when they arrived on that island. Time had passed and it seemed to Joby, that the person she had been at the start of this journey, was lost to her forever. Perhaps the only thing stranger and more unexpected than all the changes that had befallen her, was the fact that she could not remember who she was before them. Rather, it wasn’t so much that she could not remember that person any longer, she just couldn’t see herself, as she saw herself now, within them. Within her now, that person was nowhere to be found. She could recall all her previous actions, but she observed them in her mind as she might those of a stranger.

Change was cruel. To live, she felt, was to suffer change. She had lost so much and their journey had only just begun.

Xatchery, Shalki, Lepi, her master’s tiger fork, even her left hand and her tail…. she had faith that within the infinite expanse of being—her path would cross with all theirs’ once more…. but in what life, shape, or form she knew not.

As she gazed out at the clouds before them, her thoughts drifted to Xatch’s note… and then to Shalki’s family, to the tears his father cried when she had told him his son had died bravely fighting the man who killed his wife. She thought of the stinging and nuanced sensations of loss and hope which had been brought upon the island of Skypiea. Jobymamushi had walked through the homes and shops and businesses of working people brought down low by the tyranny of Enel and his horrid ego. Many innocents had died in the wake of the Ark Maxim and Deathpeia and the destruction it rained down upon them. Many more lost their homes and possessions.

Jobymamushi had stood at the center of town, towering over the surrounding buildings, holding the severed heads of Enel and his holy priests as she proclaimed to the survivors her declaration of protection:
“I, EVERY T. JOBYMAMUSHI, CAPTAIN OF THE EVERYTHING PIRATES, BRING THIS ISLAND AND ITS PEOPLE UNDER MY PROTECTION! ANYONE WHO WOULD TRY TO BRING YOU LOW ONCE MORE, WILL HAVE THEIR ACTIONS AND THREATS REPAID BY ME IN FULL!!!! I DO SO IN THE NAME OF MY FRIEND AND ALLY, SHALKI, A GREAT MAN OF SKYPIEA!!”

The memories sifted in her mind like the clouds above and below them. Once Joby had fully accepted the truth of the loss of Shalki, she was beside herself with grief and anger. Exerting her frustrations on the gigantic golden sphere Enel had previously melted over her arm, she took all her emotions out on the damned thing. Kicking it, punching it, slamming it on the ground. When she looked at the battered golden ball, all she could see was Shalki and it made her weep.

The Shandorans had informed her that Enel had in fact lifted the valuable ore from the golden city. Joby had thought to return it to the people who’s heritage it represented, but the Shandorans had refused and insisted that the Everything Pirates take it as compensation for the extermination of Enel and his forces.

Jobymamushi couldn’t think about wealth and fortune at that time. She missed her friend.

Lepi had decided to part ways with them in the end, saying he felt that he needed to gain some more experience on his own adventures, not beholden to anyone but his own desire for strength and redemption, for a time at least. He had sworn to the remainder of the crew that he would return to them, stronger than ever, to help them achieve their goals, in his own time. Jobymamushi was sad, as she enjoyed Lepi’s lightheartedness and passion, but as captain all she could do was give the fisheman her blessing.

Joby’s daydreaming was interrupted and she snapped back to reality with the sound of a familiar voice—

“Your too sentimental Captain-chan!” groaned Ciasca aboard the Free and Easy, “We’re all sad about Shalki… but I think he would have wanted us to keep all that gold that Enel melted onto your hand—OUCH!” Gatsu gave her a devastatingly adorable and painfully platonic knock on the back of her head with his knuckles as he shot her a glance that said “Just leave it.”

Jobymamushi looked back at them both, along with the rest of the crew. Dondigo sitting on the deck, tinkering with some new contraption, and Kiki perched atop the tree onboard, applying his makeup. She smiled sweetly at her crew.

“Lets get going friends, the winds of change are blowing, always in our favor--and besides, the sky is so very very blue.”

The Free and Easy sailed off into the distance, leaving Skypiea behind them, a lifetime away.

-----------------------------------------------

Back on Angel Beach, Connis sat playing her harp, plucking away a melancholy tune of traditional Skypiean music as her thoughts stayed with the memories of her childhood friend. Beside her, literally pounded out of gold and sculpted by hand in a fit of grief and longing, a statue in the likeness of a younger more human Shalki, standing proud in traditional Skypiean garb equipped with a logpost, pocket telescope, and map, smiled off into the horizon. The woman smiled in wonder at the memorial, so detailed and tender, miraculously crafted by a single, giant, hand.

Thank You For Reading <3

Skypiea: END

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The MadDoX Chronicles
Skypiea Arc Part I
@Gambit

"Attention everybody! Attention! We've arrived at Heaven's Gate! You know the drill."

Hearing the announcement, MadDoX grinned from ear to ear. He was really excited to have finally arrived. Being recently promoted to a field officer for the Revolutionary Army, MadDoX used this promotion to get authorisation to travel to Skypiea, the legendary island in the sky. Dressed in his usual attire, his power suit. It's a yellow suit that resembles a superhero costume that comes with his black boots and cape, with his tail coming from behind. As always, the tail is wrapped around his waist.

Leaving his quarters, the white and greyed-furred wolf mink walked towards the end of the hall to reach the stairs. Walking eagerly, MadDoX was reliving the moment he read about Skypiea. Feeling all the emotions surging through his body, Skypiea is part of his bucket list. A list of 10 places that the Field Officer wants to explore, Skypiea being the first.

Arriving on the deck, MadDox looked around as he saw his crew running around and preparing their arrival. Even though, this destination was special for the Field Officer, for the Revolutionary Army it was a simple exploration mission. The goal was simple, to get better understanding of the sky islands.

"Cough... cough.... "
Clearing his throat, MadDoX had spent most of the last few days in his quarters preparing blueprints for future invention and had barely interacted with anyone.

"You know the drill, DYNAMO! DoX-T1 and squad T1 come with me. We're leaving now."

Too excited, MadDoX wanted to explore as much as possible and as fast as possible. Quickly a cyborg and a squad of 10 men walked towards the minks.

"Doctor. Why the rush ? We haven't docked yet. "

Hearing on his man expressing concern about the rush, DoX just gave him his regular answer when he didn't want to give one, he told him a quote.

"Those who wait are destined to fail and those who hurry succeed or at least die trying."

Placing his hands a bit higher than his waist, DoX shows off his superhero stance. The crew and the cyborg, all had the same annoyed look on their faces. DoX had just created a quote to avoid answering to a question, as he doesn't like to lie, but likes to tease people when he withhold small details. Very happy with himself, DoX looked out. His amber eyes started to gleam as he saw the first glimpse of Skypiea. Admiring the view that was getting bigger as he approached the island. Standing closely being him, his squads annoyance had disappeared and all had a stunned look on their faces. All were appreciating the beautiful scenery. as they awaited for the ship to dock. They are a few moments away to drop anchor.

Speech
Red: NPC
White: MadDoX/DoX
Yellow: Announcement

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was a typical morning in the White Sea. Everything is nothing but purity. Despite the recent events that led to partial destruction of the place, it seemed that the gods have again bestowed the Sky Island plenty of reasons to keep going.

Inside the Heaven's Gate, a reception table only reserved for an elderly woman was set in place, ready to welcome guests who desired to venture the islands. Amazon, whose chair was quite taller than her.

"It's just another day.", Amazon said and sighed before rolling her eyes from left to right and back.

"After Joby and her crew departed here, people regained the will to move on and reconstruct the entire vicinity. Thank Gan Fall, and he remodelled the gate. It is now a huge star-like golden gate, with a signage - Everything's Gate.", she continued.

Seconds later, she heard the trembling of the waters from far away and noticed how the clouds from a short distance commenced to shake before bursting open. A foreign ship them emerged from within, albeit she couldn't describe how it looks like given her age and poor eyesight.

Minutes later, she saw a group of men approaching the gate as readied herself to welcome guests. "It's been a while.", she uttered.

Amazon was holding her Vision Dial-powered camera in her right hand. It's only a matter of time that she made good use it again.

@Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The MadDoX Chronicles
Skypiea Arc Part II
@Gambit

Out of the ship, DoX and his men were walking onto the dock and towards what seemed to be the reception. As he was approaching the table where it seemed to be vacant at first glance, DoX was daydreaming of the rare items he'll find here. Being a Field Officer and a scientist for the Revolution Army, DoX was at the right place. Being able to fully do his duty, while still doing some scientific research on site. It's also what he's known, always being able to find new items that he can build for himself and the RA.

He quickly woke up from his daydream, once he realised there was somebody sitting by the reception. Walking side by side with DoX-T1 with the rest of the unit right behind him, exactly 2 meters. Following protocol, DoX-T1, also known as T-1, was looking around and scanning the location.

"T1, you know what needs to be done."

"Yes. The perimeter is safe. I've also prepped the crew to initiate protocol 1-3"

"I see. Good idea. Unknown territory, means anything can happen. Also, don't forget to disregard anything I say that seems odd..."

"I see. Priority on expedition, then it's best we don't reveal the organisation."

Replying with a nod, DoX looked back to see that the men if they weren't walking too fast. Arriving at the desk, T-1 discreetly whistled, it wasn't loud, but loud enough for the Field Officer to hear. Arriving in front of what seemed to be elderly woman sitting at the reception. Smiling at the woman, DoX started the conversation.

"Hello, my name is Dr. MadDoX Brainiac. My associates and I are part of a science expedition in observing the many wonders of the world, and obviously we came here."

As he eloquently introduced himself and the team, DoX continued to smile at the woman.

Speech:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The group of guests finally made their arrival at the reception area where Amazon was waiting. As she stood there, quickly as hovering fly, all images of the visitors were frozen in photographs using his vision-dial. "Good morning..", the elderly woman uttered in a slow and lax manner. "My name is Amazon and welcome to Heaven's Gate.", she continued.

"Hello, my name is Dr. MadDoX Brainiac. My associates and I are part of a science expedition in observing the many wonders of the world, and obviously, we came here."
Listening to the man before him spoke, as old as she might be, still was able to have a glimpse of his image. He was a wolf-like creature who could actually talk, wearing a white and greyed-furred, albeit she couldn't distinguish how his eyes looked like as she's facing against the light. She did know though, that the man spoke vigorously yet gentle. The only thing that stood out was his awful way of clothing, as apparently, the yellowish dress paired with black boots and a black cape was the last thing she would have wanted for his son to wear.

She replied, "Expedition huh? Very well, you can have all your adventures upon entering this gate. But before that, you must pay an Extol worth 250 Million Beri and I will provide you with the information you need as you venture the group of islands beyond. Doctor Maniac, wasn't it?"

@Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The MadDoX Chronicles
Skypiea Arc Part III
@Gambit

Smiling once he heard about the extol, DoX knew that the very few information he has was accurate. He was so happy that he hadn't heard the mispronunciation of his name. Not like it mattered, since Brainiac was a nickname given to him by members of the Revolutionary Army". Regaining his composure, the Field Officer looked back towards one of his men, who immediately had the money out. Grabbing the money, DoX quickly gave that money to the lady. Smiling at her, DoX was at peace. He knew that he wasn't in danger. T1 would have known by now if the perimeter wasn't safe.

"Guys, seems that the adventure can now start"

The men started to approach them after hearing the words of the captain. Fully understanding that they were at step 2 of the mission. One of the men seemed puzzled by the land. He didn't actually believed to be true. Islands that float. It was a farfetched concept. The man kept on gazing not realising that he bumped into T-1, who didn't bother to react. The cyborg was focused on to the lady. Unlike other machines, T-1 lived for the "Great Expeditions" and he knew that this was it. But he wasn't the only one, they all were now facing her now

"So do you have a brochure ?"
Speech:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"So do you have a brochure ?"
undefined
Amazon was handed over the Extol and immediately kept them safe. Before leaving, the Doctor asked for another favor. She turned to him, "Brochure, you asked? This ain't a shopping center son. But here's a map of the entire island and nearby places. It states there where you could find the protectors of this place, including a hotline just so you'd get nearly killed."

Sighing, the old lady tried to look for another thing. "Oh, there you are." She held a basket of fruits and a picture of a group of people. "Would you mind handing it over to Conis? You'd find her at the Pumpkin Cafe and it isn't hard to recognize her. She is a fair-skinned young woman with blonde hair that she wears in two braided pig-tails and two antennae sticking out at the top of her head. The restaurant is also on the map. Now then, go. Your vessel will be pulled by that Giant Speedy Shrimp. Passing here, you will reach the Skypiea Proper via the White Sea and Milky Road. Arriving at Angel Beach, Conis is expecting you. "

@Ebuk

Top Bottom