Spoiler PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
@Beky isn't it more useful to start with a General spoiler PM instead of creating a new PM for every new spoiler?

I mean you can always update the opening post of the PM with the newest spoiler.

And if you really don't wanna have pre spoiler discussions you can close and reopen it ;)
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
@Beky isn't it more useful to start with a General spoiler PM instead of creating a new PM for every new spoiler?

I mean you can always update the opening post of the PM with the newest spoiler.

And if you really don't wanna have pre spoiler discussions you can close and reopen it ;)
If i had one PM you would have to go through pages of talking of previous spoilers first

If ya guys want that no problem on my side. I could update from which page in PM these week spoile4s start

Any idea is welcomed
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
If i had one PM you would have to go through pages of talking of previous spoilers first

If ya guys want that no problem on my side. I could update from which page in PM these week spoile4s start

Any idea is welcomed
I would try it like this. And change back once it becomes too big. I mean last spoiler discussion had only 2 pages.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom