already in, but thanks for thinking of me!

nah I actually don't read spoilers xd this time is an exception because the scanlation is late xD
If i had one PM you would have to go through pages of talking of previous spoilers first@Beky isn't it more useful to start with a General spoiler PM instead of creating a new PM for every new spoiler?
I mean you can always update the opening post of the PM with the newest spoiler.
And if you really don't wanna have pre spoiler discussions you can close and reopen it![]()
I would try it like this. And change back once it becomes too big. I mean last spoiler discussion had only 2 pages.If i had one PM you would have to go through pages of talking of previous spoilers first
If ya guys want that no problem on my side. I could update from which page in PM these week spoile4s start
Any idea is welcomed
@tangerine you don't wanna part of these?