Spoiler PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone. Here on Thriller Bark instead of Spoiler Threads we will have spoiler PM. If you want in just tag me in this thread and i will get you in.

For those who wonder why spoiler PM instead of threads - it is hell to moderate and we aren't One Piece forum. That being said we didn't want to leave out people who behave and want spoilers - so here we are :D

Now for a bit of rules

1. All guidelines and rules we have on Thriller Bark regarding behavior and content apply to Spoiler PM too. Simply speaking - if you behave properly we won't have problems. It is isn't a hard rule and yet it keeps discussion better for everyone!
count me in pls @Beky

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Im coming from OJ this my first post so you know im here for spoilers add me plz
[automerge]1568166464[/automerge]
@Beky

Last edited:
I want in ?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone. Here on Thriller Bark instead of Spoiler Threads we will have spoiler PM. If you want in just tag me in this thread and i will get you in.

For those who wonder why spoiler PM instead of threads - it is hell to moderate and we aren't One Piece forum. That being said we didn't want to leave out people who behave and want spoilers - so here we are :D

Now for a bit of rules

1. All guidelines and rules we have on Thriller Bark regarding behavior and content apply to Spoiler PM too. Simply speaking - if you behave properly we won't have problems. It is isn't a hard rule and yet it keeps discussion better for everyone!
Count
[automerge]1568177861[/automerge]
Please add me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom