Info Story Missions

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So we can use custom islands for story missions now, right?
Should i put the details about my story mission and the island its on into the approval forum?
I'm too low level right now to actually do the mission (it was originally planned for 2 people as a special bg at level 35, so level 40-45 should be minimum, i think), but approving it might take some time, too.
yes
yes
you can lower levels if needed though, or add an NPC to help you etc; theres ways around it, story missions are a lot more about the story than levels and combat

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mission Location: Haela Isles
Participants: @Frayz @Oreki (also hosting the combat parts of the cursed weapon test)
Overview: Jimmy searches for a rumoured cursed weapon on the island of Alfheim and eventually engages in its test when coming across it. Meanwhile, Nero reflects upon his past and future before a final confrontation nobody sees coming.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mission Location: Haela Isles
Participants: @Frayz @Oreki (also hosting the combat parts of the cursed weapon test)
Overview: Jimmy searches for a rumoured cursed weapon on the island of Alfheim and eventually engages in its test when coming across it. Meanwhile, Nero reflects upon his past and future before a final confrontation nobody sees coming.
Approved

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Could i do a story mission that is part of my characters backstory, with lower/different stats?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Could i do a story mission that is part of my characters backstory, with lower/different stats?
lower is probably fine, just not sure about higher ones for now. But yeah I feel thats ok

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
lower is probably fine, just not sure about higher ones for now. But yeah I feel thats ok
Well, lower level, but distributed differently. It's supposed to be a traumatic event, and as a result his whole approach to fighting changed. His current MA is based on holding back, so back then his strength was higher or something. I haven't checked my stats in a while, and I'd be 3 levels lower.

Should I put a synopsis in the approval forum?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, lower level, but distributed differently. It's supposed to be a traumatic event, and as a result his whole approach to fighting changed. His current MA is based on holding back, so back then his strength was higher or something. I haven't checked my stats in a while, and I'd be 3 levels lower.

Should I put a synopsis in the approval forum?
synopsis should go here, plus any participants and overall goal maybe too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mission Location: Navy Recruit Training Base, Camp Green, West Blue.
Mission Time: A month before he arrived on Drum. (As a flashback/Dream)
Content: Yasashī, while nursing his injuries from his fight on Drum Island (that totally happened), has a flashback to when he was a navy recruit, and what led to him quitting and destroying his Bootcamp.

Should i just write it in the BG section?

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Content: Yasashī, while nursing his injuries from his fight on Drum Island (that totally happened), has a flashback to when he was a navy recruit, and what led to him quitting and destroying his Bootcamp.

approved, and sure

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is going to just be written by me alone, do i have to post it all in one post or can i split it up into multiple to get activity?
up to you, but a post is only counted every 15 lines

In a solo thread, a post will be counted as every 15 lines (not including paragraph spaces).

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mission Location: Alabasta
Participants: @Roogy @Handsome
Overview: After returning Vivi and Igaram to their homeland, the Backyard Pirates encounter someone from Acaremus Weapon’s past while walking through the desert. Weapon’s older brother Bolivar is there, but he is not alone. He is guarded by his personal fighting force, the Stainless Guard.

This encounter distresses Weapon as he is forced to confront his past, and try to figure out what his brother wants from him, and why he is so keen to kill him.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mission Location: Alabasta
Participants: @Roogy @Handsome
Overview: After returning Vivi and Igaram to their homeland, the Backyard Pirates encounter someone from Acaremus Weapon’s past while walking through the desert. Weapon’s older brother Bolivar is there, but he is not alone. He is guarded by his personal fighting force, the Stainless Guard.

This encounter distresses Weapon as he is forced to confront his past, and try to figure out what his brother wants from him, and why he is so keen to kill him.
No host? approved either way

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Addition:
Time: In the present
Content: After he wakes up from his nightmare, he heads to Baltigo to confront a traitor.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mission Location: Kyou Island
Participants: Kakashi19283 (hosted by @Ichimonji )
Overview: Kyou Island is a very important strategic island for the World Government, located in the New World. However, recently, a certain person had overthrown the World Government forces located on the island. Admiral Kizaru and Vice Admiral Leo were sent to deal with the situation. Little did Leo know, the person at fault is a person that Leo knows very well.
Potential Reward: Pika Pika no Mi

@Ziosa

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mission Location: Either Marineford or World Government thread
Participants: @Dream and @Ichimonji as host
Overview: Some time has past since the Devil Pirates have vanished. Sometime has gone on by, revealing Link lost his memories. World Government Commander in Chief Kong, has had him on the books under his sleeve. Not aware to Sengoku or the marines. Kong has had Link to support families of marines who have had loved ones die in the name of duty. Seeing the improvements and success of Leonard Burns, Kallavan and Shaarib Hassan. Kong now wants to unshackle the leash on Link, another powerful asset that he has under his sleeve to take part in the next huge mission. One that will sway the balance of power back to the Marines.

The slate has been wiped clean, no record will ever be found as Link's past is just a memory that one doesn't remember anymore.

Ichimonji i have sent a draft, also an update regarding this and he's found it awesome. So will wait for Ichi when he has a spare slot to host this for me.

This will contain no fighting just a lot of talking and negotiations thats all. Just a means of brining my character back into the story.

Top Bottom