I tried this, and it was pretty good. I omitted garlic and fish sauce, and didn't follow the order in the recipe (taking stuff back out of the pan is for pussies), but it came out pretty good.I almost bought all the ingredients for this recipe and they're expensive af. I decided to cook an ordinary dish instead. It's called chicken afritada.
![]()
The recipe in this link is very much the same to my style. Try it if you my half-american cousin loves this. She always mention that she wish she has this in the states when she was younger but in SanFo, therr are restos that prepare this dish.
![]()
Chicken Afritada
This Chicken Afritada is made extra delicious with fresh tomatoes and NO canned tomato sauce! Loaded with potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, this classic Filipino chicken stew is a hearty and tasty meal the whole family will love.www.kawalingpinoy.com
I hope the carp loved it... I will post another local dish here soon.. Will try to master it first..I tried this, and it was pretty good. I omitted garlic and fish sauce, and didn't follow the order in the recipe (taking stuff back out of the pan is for pussies), but it came out pretty good.
![]()
How come you didn't post anything from your notebook?![]()
A thread for foodies chefs and everyone who loves to cook and eat, post yer recipes, photos, experiences and everything food related. I got no inspiration now but I might post a recipe or two for starters.
<3 though I do have to beat it out of him sometimes.
How on earth did that happen?@Shottie I was a failure.. I tried the no back cheesefucking cake and it became welp, a horror. i don't wanna post a pic it's embarassing. it is so fucking hard, nobody can eat it. lol
you told me to put in in freezer?How on earth did that happen?it literally can't harden up because nothing in the recipe solidifies.
It says fridge.you told me to put in in freezer?
no i surrender.@Gambit just watch a video on YouTube on how to make cheesecake![]()
Cheesecake, fried eggs and a cup of coffee are about the only things you know how to cook lol.Really? Freezer? XD Even I can make a simple cheesecake and me and cooking are not the best of friends XD

2-3 teaspoons of dry chili peppers on that amount of chili?I made chili on Wednesday. Apparently my tongue has significantly less pain receptors than my mother's or sister's. What i experienced as nice hotness was apparently "inedible", "not fit for Pokemon consumption", "painful".
I only used one, maybe two teaspoons of dried chilis and some birds eye chili powder.
Your taste receptors are dead mate. 
Reminds me of panzerotti, calzone's younger brother, I used to do this frequently back in the good ol' unhealthy days of mine.
I'm an expert at making your blood boil, does that count?Cheesecake, fried eggs and a cup of coffee are about the only things you know how to cook lol.![]()
