Info Territories

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I deleted the posts fyi... wasn't sure what resetting a thread meant but I'm assuming that's it? xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Requesting Host for Cletus on Hachinosu Island.

@Gambit @Kaka @Guren @Dream @Ziosa @Fly God @Ichimonji @Einsauer @L'Empereur @Garraofduhfunk @Sea
[automerge]1679825914[/automerge]
Cleared Sunspear and claiming the below.

One time beri reward for defeating each of the eight capitals(double for King's Landing):

-600 000 000 Beri

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews for controlling each of the nine capitals(double for King's Landing):

-300 000 000 Beri

-If all are controlled by same crew, +50% total

Accompanied by KG, Koza, Janemba, Freiza and Muk, Cletus led a small attack force towards the Island of Briss in hopes of claiming the city of Sunspear for the Silver Vampirates.

However, doing so proved to troublesome. The city of Sunspear became more technologically advanced in past decades and as a result, their defences way stronger than anticipated.

But after a hard fought battle, the Vampirates overcame Sunspear and took the territory in the name of Gambit. They failed to win over the hearts of the citizens of Sunspear, but in the end, won the war.

@Gambit if I need to make any changes let me know
[automerge]1679961803[/automerge]
Requesting Host for Cletus on Hachinosu Island.

@Gambit @Kaka @Guren @Dream @Ziosa @Fly God @Ichimonji @Einsauer @L'Empereur @Garraofduhfunk @Sea
Nvm this. Requesting a host for the The Azure City, Chongqing

@Einsauer @Gambit @Kaka @Guren @Dream @Ziosa etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not requiring a host but will have this as confirmation that Cu (my 2nd character) will be heading to Tenebrae, so will be canceling my 2nd character hosting over there as of this post

@Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not requiring a host but will have this as confirmation that Cu (my 2nd character) will be heading to Tenebrae, so will be canceling my 2nd character hosting over there as of this post

@Gambit
wdym you don't require a host. I am not posting there as a player but as a host (2nd PC slot). lmao.

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Briss Island
Cleared By:
Controlled By:
King's Landing captured for an additional 600 million weekly for the Silver Vampirates
Weekly beri reward for pirate crews for controlling each of the nine capitals(double for King's Landing):
-300 000 000 Beri
Requesting a host for the next part of Briss, the cleanup:

@Kaka @Ichimonji @Guren @Sea @Ebuk @Magimasterkarp @Ranger @Mugiwara_Ryan @Dream @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Ziosa @Larsi @Gambit @Fly God @Rottkins @Einsauer @Garraofduhfunk @Hype @tlgRen @Cross 1er

Kaka took this

Last edited:
Top Bottom