[FIN] Traditional Mafia The Gang Plays Mafia [Mafia Championship Practice]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't blame joby. Just don't get offensive next time and people that aren't Drago can read you as Town, too.
[automerge]1588442964[/automerge]
Though the joby memes were funny ngl.
More people than Drago were town reading me. You even town read me several times. But then you'd go back to what Joby said in the beginning and wouldn't let it go. Day 3 was supposed to be a lesson for you about hounding townies. (Which apparently you took sarcasm as being scummy 🤷‍♀️)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
More people than Drago were town reading me. You even town read me several times. But then you'd go back to what Joby said in the beginning and wouldn't let it go. Day 3 was supposed to be a lesson for you about hounding townies. (Which apparently you took sarcasm as being scummy 🤷‍♀️)
I will get you for that the next games :blobspearpeek:.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit you played like shit bro. :dogkek:
[automerge]1588443496[/automerge]
@Rej well fuck you! You had me convinced that u're pro-town and I didn't even bother with isoing u until u flipped.
[automerge]1588443532[/automerge]
@Samael you should try eating mine instead, apparently it's very juicy.
[automerge]1588443652[/automerge]
@novaselinenever thx for the game my dude! Basically every game of yours I played in the last 2 years turned out to be brilliant, keep it up and give us that damn weeb game already. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Good game to all and I again loved this one @novaselinenever im always a auto sign bro, just contact me on NF to make sure I’m notified.

ted and stray were my favorites to watch this game.

you all gave me a fun one and I thank you for that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Good game to all and I again loved this one @novaselinenever im always a auto sign bro, just contact me on NF to make sure I’m notified.

I liked your play, too. Really thought you were Town until D3 and Ted's claim. Was I really the N2 target or was somebody else protected?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Good game. Thank god I'm used to your god tier deep wolf acting smh. I saw through you scum!! :feelslaserman:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
looks like u guys killed me n1 thinking i made a highly well-thought deceptive maneuver as a JOAT but jokes on u im just that retarded
[automerge]1588448008[/automerge]
P.S. @tedxtr u should have told me ur insomnia man dont feel awkward. i sorry about that one time i trolled u. it was just really funny. every time i remember about what i said i laugh. ur cool

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cooooooo! (Yeah the whole Naomi thing is mostly fine Okosan thinks. They at least went back to read and did end up pushing susses, though obviously it would've been better if they had actually participate more during these last 12 hours.)

COOO! (The real issue is with Waindo basically only voting and just saying you're his poe. Okosan doesn't just want to follow that because Waindo doesn't really deserve to win like that if he's scum. Which Okosan is currently still 50/50 on because no one's convinced him otherwise)
Okosan, did you miss where i said i did not sleep at all last night and stayed up till morning and afterwords. I went to sleep and slept till next day.. (that's how tired i was)

I tried with how much time i had left, to form my read on scum. Then i went to sleep. lol :dogkek:

Also good job voting Beky in the end!!

@Waindo @Okosan Good to know my reads where close to town reading you, as beky was indeed scum in the end as i thouht for 99% scum read.

And Thx @Stray Cat @Hayumi @Michelle :sexyflirt:

Actually you all should be thanking @AL. :dogkek: I was gonna say no, but his pretty please for me to sub in, made me feel bad so i accepted!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I liked your play, too. Really thought you were Town until D3 and Ted's claim. Was I really the N2 target or was somebody else protected?
nah lmao I don’t know how to ss but I’m out chat, they suggested law and I ended up putting in a claim for you. I didn’t want to play around lol I wanted all threats gone early.
You’re a tier 1 mafia player in terms of discussion, to smart, headstrong and influential. I wanted you and ted gone. Your not easy to manipulate big props to you both.
[automerge]1588463718[/automerge]
Good game. Thank god I'm used to your god tier deep wolf acting smh. I saw through you scum!! :feelslaserman:
lmao when I saw you subbed in late and commented on the deep wolfing I was pissed. It’s why activity dipped I was fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom