Fan Club The General (Crack) Shipping Club

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whoop, whoop. After all the talk a while ago I finally found some time to create this little baby here. An open space for Shipping (and Crack Shipping)!

Here are the rules!

1. Stay friendly and respectful, even if you don't like a ship that someone else has posted. Just move on then. In general: Follow The Thriller Bark Guidelines.

2. No NSFW/18+/perverted content. Images showcasing simple kisses/hugs/holding hands are okay. The same goes for NSFW content involving text. No talking about perverted fantasies etc.

3. This is a room for discussion! Accepted are theories and reasoning about couples and why they could become a couple or would fit.

4. This Shipping Club is open for any sort of manga/anime/etc. The focus will probably resolve around OP, MHA, etc. though. But everything so far is allowed.

5. Crack Ships are also allowed. Have your fun posting, talking, showing about funny ships that make sense in odd ways, nobody would think about, or just exist for reasons that are unknown to you. Let's figure it out together.

6. If you decide to post image material, give a source to the original artist (best would be linked). To say you just found it on Pinterest, Google Images, deviantArt etc. is no source and not acceptable. Try Google Reverse Image Search for example or look for a signature/watermark on the art piece. Sometimes you can't find the artist, but try the best to credit them at least.

7. You can post about possible characters interests, sexuality, preferences etc. This Club is open for all LGBT+. No need to hold back.

8. You are allowed to link fanfictions (if they contain NSFW content, send them to someone via PM if anyone is interested). Don't claim them as your own though, give credit to the authors.

There will be no active member list or anything, everyone can just post if they want to and join/leave the discussion!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Internet has polluted your mind :pepeweird:
:sexyflirt: what do you mean? The internet is wide and open, it's giving you so much room for discussion and possibilities. :catsalute: share me some good Bakugou x Uraraka art then if you think it's a good ship :catpose:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:sexyflirt: what do you mean? The internet is wide and open, it's giving you so much room for discussion and possibilities. :catsalute: share me some good Bakugou x Uraraka art then if you think it's a good ship :catpose:

:pepeexcited: :pepeexcited: :pepeexcited:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

In MHA TodoDeku is THE ship for me, the most vanilla ship ever and i have no regrets :sexyflirt:
I also like Kacchako, easly my favourite Bakugo ship followed by BakuDeku (even if i don't make this fact that obvious) :catdraw:
Then there is ShigaToga, which started as just a random ship i was shipping for the lulz and now i can't stop thinking about them, they both complement each other too well is insane :pandaawn:
KiriMina, too good for this world...too pure :lazylaugh:
DabiHawks potential has no limit, this cat and mouse game they are playing is giving me a lot of hype _hypejoy: imagine their sexiest times :catdying:
IzuOcha, the obvious endgame of the serie, i didn't like the way Hori was making the things between them but the most recent moments got me like aww :blobaww: , i'm looking forward for more development.
MiriTama, Mirio is Tamaki's light, is canon, i don't need to say anything more ~
KamiJiro is so cute and if Kaminari is the traitor the drama will be delicious.

And that's all, i like more ships in the series since there is a lot of diversity but is not enough to include them in an actual top (for now).

I'll post my OP list later and then a more general list :vonflame:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That doesnt work like that :pepehands:
It does :pepemusic: don't question the yaoi part of shipping all too much. A lot of stuff there doesn't have much reasoning :feelstrashman: it's just enjoying the idea and playing around with it.

Just like the Roger x Rayleigh stuff I saw today on twitter :catsweat: it wasn't sexual but it was odd and I don't know what to say :pepeweird:

Top Bottom