Fan Club The General (Crack) Shipping Club

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ship and a big ocean are a lonely place... just saying...
yeah but I feel like if there's a male character, chances are high there's a yaoi ship for it :bikinicat: doesn't matter who, it exists. Suddenly everyone is gay :catlazy:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah but I feel like if there's a male character, chances are high there's a yaoi ship for it :bikinicat: doesn't matter who, it exists. Suddenly everyone is gay :catlazy:
Women are perverts, case closed :pepelaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Women are perverts, case closed :pepelaugh:
for REAL THOUGH. I mean all the doujins and fanart and all?? Super perverted? Naughty?? Lots of sexual content??? What the heck? :feelstrashman: I mean... I don't mind haha, I don't mind. :datea:

besides some really awful things I have seen in my life and I wish to delete that from my brain :pepehands: just remembering the doujin with Luffy, Flampe and Big Mom... :pepeweird: doesn't feel so good

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dude.
Why haha
Because they are so cute ~

The main source of a lot of ships in this fandom is the motivation and admiration a character can feel towards another character, in this case is too obvious Izuku is Shouto's biggest inspiration, he's more open thanks to him and also more soft :')

Izuku has only compliments for Shouto and the way Shouto reacts to hear someone talking so good about him is adorable

I also think they make a good team.

They have the blessing of the big sister ~

:catlazy::catlazy::catlazy::catlazy::catlazy:

Lastly but not leastly...never forget he was totally rooting for Todoroki to defeat Bakugo lmao

https://danna644.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F161965306953
:pepelaugh::vonflame::catdraw::dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because they are so cute ~

The main source of a lot of ships in this fandom is the motivation and admiration a character can feel towards another character, in this case is too obvious Izuku is Shouto's biggest inspiration, he's more open thanks to him and also more soft :')

Izuku has only compliments for Shouto and the way Shouto reacts to hear someone talking so good about him is adorable

I also think they make a good team.

They have the blessing of the big sister ~

:catlazy::catlazy::catlazy::catlazy::catlazy:

Lastly but not leastly...never forget he was totally rooting for Todoroki to defeat Bakugo lmao

https://danna644.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F161965306953
:pepelaugh::vonflame::catdraw::dogkek:
good explanation :catlazy: also the video at the end lmaoooo :pepelaugh: but I loved their fight actually, Todoroki vs Bakugou, it was so nice :catsalute:
but honestly there are so many ships out there, it's unbelievable. I know many questionable ships, I have seen weird things...

and I am definitely dumb for not saving my weird yaoi list from OJ :catcry: I am pretty sure I had taken screenshots of it. And then deleted them accidently :catcry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The yaoi is the supreme king in almost any fandom :pepelaugh:
The only series i don't remember see a lot of gay ships was Fairy Tail, lmao Hiro

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The yaoi is the supreme king in almost any fandom :pepelaugh:
The only series i don't remember see a lot of gay ships was Fairy Tail, lmao Hiro
Other day i typed Bakugou in google to find a good pc wallpaper, 90% of images were yaoi fan art :pepeD:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As long as it's cute I ship it :yay:

Shonen animes have a lot of good shipping material with all these many characters

In OP
My favorite would be KidLaw also DoflaCroco
I also like ships like Mihawk x Hancock , Usopp x Nami , Kidd x Nami , Zoro x Sanji
Nami x Sanji , Robin x Franky , Ace x Marco
Too many options lol :pepecute:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
don't remember see a lot of gay ships was Fairy Tail
I have to say I never invested much time in shipping anyone in Fairy Tail. Most ships were sort of clear or just obvious, and for yaoi... It didn't give any vibe I don't know. But my favorite ships in Fairy Tail were definitely Gajeel x Levi and Zeref x Mavis. The rest was so-so enjoyable.

well it is really just the dynamics and looks of them both where it goes like "they could start a band... or more" :catlazy:

Ace x Marco
this is good. And makes me sad. I am actually always surprised that this ship has so many fans, even though, at least in my opinion, Marcos face isn't especially handsome or goodlooking but it somehow just fits.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In One Piece my main ship is Law x Luffy, yeah i know, my main ships tend to be vanilla and i can't do anything about this :sexyflirt:
I also like Sanji x Nami, Franky x Robin, Zoro x Luffy, Luffy x Hancock, Zoro x Perona, Sanji x Luffy and sometimes Sanji x Zoro =P
Katakuri x Reiju (it started as a joke and now here i am :catdraw: )

There is a lot of OP ships is insane _hypejoy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In One Piece my main ship is Law x Luffy, yeah i know, my main ships tend to be vanilla and i can't do anything about this :sexyflirt:
HONESTLY lmao I have seen enough art of Law and Luffy to say it doesn't necessarily have to be all vanilla :catwhip: the things I have seen in my life... I am surprised I am not yet blinded :catsweatcry: but close

Zoro x Luffy
I really love this one because Zoro is loyal to Luffy and they always stick together. Their dynamics are simply just nice. I cried tears of joy when I saw them reunite in Wano. That was just so much happiness :catsalute:

Katakuri x Reiju
Take this

they also did the one pink wedding drawing with Katakuri and Reiju :sexyflirt:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
HONESTLY lmao I have seen enough art of Law and Luffy to say it doesn't necessarily have to be all vanilla :catwhip: the things I have seen in my life... I am surprised I am not yet blinded :catsweatcry: but close
Oh i know that, i've seen a lot of things :catdying: , but just like TodoDeku (which also have a lot of nsfw content hehe :catlazy: ), is more about the energy the characters give me, i feels rainbows everytime i look at them :lazylaugh:

Dorks :blobaww:

I really love this one because Zoro is loyal to Luffy and they always stick together. Their dynamics are simply just nice. I cried tears of joy when I saw them reunite in Wano. That was just so much happiness :catsalute:
And then they adopted o-Tama ~

Colored by @missgoldnweek

And yes, their reunion was so cute, is so weird to see Zoro showing that much emotion, you can easily say Oda wanted to draw that panel :lazylaugh:

Take this

they also did the one pink wedding drawing with Katakuri and Reiju :sexyflirt:
I love this artis, they are also into Kaido x Linlin and no, this is not a complain :catlazy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh i know that, i've seen a lot of things :catdying: , but just like TodoDeku (which also have a lot of nsfw content hehe :catlazy: ), is more about the energy the characters give me, i feels rainbows everytime i look at them :lazylaugh:

Dorks :blobaww:

true! When characters are just idiots who fit together :pepelaugh:

And then they adopted o-Tama ~

Colored by @missgoldnweek

And yes, their reunion was so cute, is so weird to see Zoro showing that much emotion, you can easily say Oda wanted to draw that panel :lazylaugh:
honestly them both with Tama are so cute!! I loved that scene :sexyflirt:
but yeah Zoros smile was just precious :pepecute:

I love this artis, they are also into Kaido x Linlin and no, this is not a complain :catlazy:
I checked through some of their arts. I mean I am a fan of the Linlin and Kaido had a relationship in the past theory and somehow got three specific children which one of them is a big and cute donut lover :bikinicat: because come one Katakuri just looks like an absolute mix of the two :datea:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As far as My Hero Academia goes-

Shoto X Momo :love:

Deku X Ochako

Toga X Twice

Kaminari X Jirou

Mei X Tenya they would make a great team imo.
...............................................................................................

As far as Yaoi goes-

Sorry, but Bakugo X Kirishima just fits

Kaminari X Shinzo, I don't know why, but it would be cute.

.........................................................................................................

One Piece Ships-

Zoro X Tashigi, I also like Zoro X Komurasaki

Luffy X Vivi- she's my favorite for Luffy, but Nami is good too, at least she can control him

Law X Perona would be soooo cute with their mutual love of fluffy bears.I bet Perona would adore Bepo and Law's "creepyness"

Law X Robin are also good match imo

Sanji X Violet

...................................................................................................

As far as One Piece Yaoi-

No one really, but I do see why some ship Law X Kidd & Law X Luffy.
.............................................................................................................................

Demon Slayer-

Tanjiro X Kanao No other ships come to mind.
................................................................................................

Seven Deadly Sins- King X Diane- cannon and the only ship I care about. Ban X Jericho because Ban X Elaine creeps me out.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cant think of any others atm.

Top Bottom