Fan Club The General (Crack) Shipping Club

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shoto X Momo :love:

Deku X Ochako

Toga X Twice

Kaminari X Jirou
I am fairly surprised by the... normality of your ships. Lmao. No offense. I like Deku x Uraraka and Kaminari x Jirou as well. :catsalute:

Bakugo X Kirishima just fits
Kaminari X Shinzo,
Oh, Shinsou :bikinicat: I see good taste there.

Law X Perona
I never thought about this. Probably yes, but I can actually see that Law would be a bit annoyed by her.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You cant change my mind , Sanji belongs to Viola

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Some things are just obvious ;)
yeah but people don't always ship the obvious things :ghostie:

Yeah, but Law is always annoyed by everyone anyway. ;)
true but I can imagine she would be worse than Luffy because she's so demanding. :pepelaugh:

You cant change my mind , Sanji belongs to Viola
Begone :weirdpeep:
Sanji obviously belongs to his brothers (gosh why does this exist) Zoro, you can see they are deeply in love with each other :pepecute:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have to say I never invested much time in shipping anyone in Fairy Tail. Most ships were sort of clear or just obvious, and for yaoi... It didn't give any vibe I don't know. But my favorite ships in Fairy Tail were definitely Gajeel x Levi and Zeref x Mavis. The rest was so-so enjoyable.

well it is really just the dynamics and looks of them both where it goes like "they could start a band... or more" :catlazy:

this is good. And makes me sad. I am actually always surprised that this ship has so many fans, even though, at least in my opinion, Marcos face isn't especially handsome or goodlooking but it somehow just fits.
Smh this Marco disrespect lol
I think to me Marco is more attractive than Ace
I think they fit together or that is the result of many fanarts lol , I read a fanfic about them once and ended up liking the pair :pepecute:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Smh this Marco disrespect lol
I think to me Marco is more attractive than Ace
I think they fit together or that is the result of many fanarts lol , I read a fanfic about them once and ended up liking the pair :pepecute:
:poggers:
I don't mean to disrespect Marco, it's just my preferences. Though I am not much fan of Ace, I do like the ship though.

They seem more like passion couple than real ship
Does that make a difference? :chuu:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
KnY ships ~

Zenitsu x Nezuko :blobaww:
Tanjiro x Kanao :love:
Sanemi x Giyuu :lazylaugh:

I actually have more but this is my Big 3 :sexyflirt:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay I will down some of my ships from OP and MHA. They will be sorted into different categories, mainly into "actual ships that could make sense and I can see but I am not really that much interested in but still approve" and "I ship it because it's hot".

One Piece

ships that "make sense"
- Sanji x Nami
- Usopp x Kaya
- Kaido x Linlin (sorry but that is too obvious to me, I am pretty damn sure that dude is Katakuris father)
- Koza x Vivi
- (fuck this shit I suck at this)

ships I think are hot (Warning: it's prolly all yaoi)
- Zoro x Luffy
- Zoro x Sanji (basic but hell yeah)
- Kid x Law
- Shanks x Mihawk
- Zoro x Law (and SADLY too few fanart about that one)
- (fuck this shit there's too many and I will just appear as a massive pervert for shipping all with each other lmao)

MHA

ships that "make sense"
- Deku x Uraraka
- Bakugou x Uraraka
- Todoroki x Momo
- (I can't think up more)

ships I find hot (Yes it is all yaoi)
- Endeavor x Hawks
- Dabi x Hawks (In a world where everyone runs from a challenge, you are the rare person who runs towards it. When everyone else has finished their fight, you press onward, never stopping. For you, no mountain is too high, no river is too deep. You've made a commitment to your community, and did, what so many others could only have dreamed of. You are the few. The proud. The mangareaders. - SOURCE)
- Aizawa x Present Mic
- Bakugou x Todoroki (not sorry about this one)
- (And some more I won't call out here lmao)

That's the short version of the list xD

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
oof

One Piece

Zoro and Tashigi - just way too cute to be true. Hyori can choke for all i care :pepeclown:
Sanji and Viola - Pudding is manipulative and just plain bitch. Viola is where it is at, she actually cared for Sanji :pepecute:
Luffy and no one - I just don't see Luffy with anyone :pepehmm:
Nami and Vivi - Fight me :pepecute:
Robin and Aokiji - If someone says Franki :pepeweird:

MHA

Bakugou and Uraraka - Just too good. Deku doesn't deserve her and i can easily write 500 word essay why bakugou does deserve her

Todoroki and Momo
Kirishima and Mina
Kaminari and Jirou
Aizawa and Mic
Endeavor and Hawks
Geten and Dabi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whitey x Whitey
:love:
[automerge]1580419825[/automerge]
- Kaido x Linlin (sorry but that is too obvious to me, I am pretty damn sure that dude is Katakuris father)
Big Mom might be a Monster, but I doubt 19 year old BM raped 5 year old Kaidou.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Dabi x Hawks (In a world where everyone runs from a challenge, you are the rare person who runs towards it. When everyone else has finished their fight, you press onward, never stopping. For you, no mountain is too high, no river is too deep. You've made a commitment to your community, and did, what so many others could only have dreamed of. You are the few. The proud. The mangareaders. - SOURCE)
I loved that video, i felt so called out a couple of times lmao :vonflame:

Geten and Dabi
U sure about this one? :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Robin and Aokiji - If someone says Franki :pepeweird:
I am disappointed in you. :pepeweird:

Aizawa and Mic
Endeavor and Hawks
At least in those terms we're speaking same language :pepecute:

Big Mom might be a Monster, but I doubt 19 year old BM raped 5 year old Kaidou.
As far as I know Kaido doesn't have a confirmed age, does he?

I loved that video, i felt so called out a couple of times lmao :vonflame:
me too. But I really love it. :pepelaugh:

I know it may be wierd and new but i see it. Fire and ice, Hot and Cold, Calm vs Hot Head, Black vs White.
[automerge]1580420497[/automerge]

View attachment 729

Like cmon :pepecute:
Source
As far as I know he's a dude though or not. I forgot. I don't see the interest in that ice dude though

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Geten was confirmed female i think

Surprise Surprise. Nope, he's a guy. Lol.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Surprise Surprise. Nope, he's a guy. Lol.
Nah it was never confirmed he is a guy. They presume geten is male bcs his alias

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah it was never confirmed he is a guy. They presume geten is male bcs his alias
My Hero Academia Official Character Book 2 Ultra Analysis confirmed that he's male. It's literally written there.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, Geten is a confirmed pretty boy, not that is bad, Dabi x Geten is cool, the hate sex could be...interesting :pandaevil:
But Dabi x Hawks is the supreme ship...
If they end fighting each other i'll have a heart attack, imagine all that tension :datea:

btw who else remember the Bleach ships? _hypejoy:

Gin x Rangiku is still my favourite ship and i'm still crying bloody tears :catdrool:

Top Bottom