•Portgas D. Ace
•Mashall D. Teach
•Jaguar D. Saul
•Trafalgar D. Water Law
•Buggy D. Clown
•Rocks D. Xebec
•Rocks D. Shanks(?)

You are a D., I am a D., we are all D.!

This means a very clear thing: "One Piece is in it's final courtain" :pepehands: :cathug::catcrysweat:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Saw a few over at Arlong Park talking about Redhair Pirate Rockstar possibly being Xebec's son lol.
Can you give the title of the thread to look for on Arlong Park and read it?

I really want to test the arguments and data sources.

I'am intrigued...

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He is Shanks father. Oda let Shanks real name leak by mistake 10 years ago. Look it up on google.

His real name is Shanks D Rock. Shank is the reason Roger was on Gods Valley.
Really man? That some mindblowing sh*t

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really man? That some mindblowing sh*t
This is fake news. A while ago(before Rocks was introduced) someone created a "Shanks D Rocks"- theory based on the french "Shanks le roux" .
But "Shanks le roux" actually just means "Shanks with red hair".

After introduction of Rocks many jumped in this theory not knowing its based on the french translation of "Red Hair Shanks".

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
chosen family and inherited will seem to be big themes in one piece that interact in complex ways at the best of times so I hope that he isn't anyone's actual father lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
chosen family and inherited will seem to be big themes in one piece that interact in complex ways at the best of times so I hope that he isn't anyone's actual father lol
Exactly that is a beatiful thing for us as story readers because the motivations of the father have not to be necessarily the same for the son, and the real thing that could be inherited is the will of different characters not necessarily blood related but with the same motivation.

To do something because my father did it would be a cliche difficult to digest, but in One Piece no, of course not.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Exactly that is a beatiful thing for us as story readers because the motivations of the father have not to be necessarily the same for the son, and the real thing that could be inherited is the will of different characters not necessarily blood related but with the same motivation.

To do something because my father did it would be a cliche difficult to digest, but in One Piece no, of course not.
But it’s also interesting to me how ideals or ideas or wills travel intergenerationally seemingly like spirits or entities with a will of their own—without direct contact or complete knowledge and awareness of those who carry them forward through the story. Even in the absence of history!
[automerge]1570035382[/automerge]
But it’s also interesting to me how ideals or ideas or wills travel intergenerationally seemingly like spirits or entities with a will of their own—without direct contact or complete knowledge and awareness of those who carry them forward through the story. Even in the absence of history!
Like I would prefer if BB is somehow connected to and knows about Rocks and his will but also wouldn’t have met with him or be related to him by blood

Top Bottom