- Messages
- 1,915
- Reaction score
- 2,972
- Points
- 2,950
- Salty Doubloons
- 2,063
I'm interested to know if activity (traffic/sign ups) has increased after major update (specially after new spoiler section) !
Didn't really keep track of this, so not that easy to look up, sorry.I'm interested to know if activity (traffic/sign ups) has increased after major update (specially after new spoiler section) !
Were you trying to write "natsuo"?We would appreciate if MHA tags can ay around Momo, Uraraka, Jiro, or Natsume.. Lol
Natsuo? Who cares about him.. LolDidn't really keep track of this, so not that easy to look up, sorry.
Were you trying to write "natsuo"?
Also, MHA tags are staying lol
MirukoNatsuo? Who cares about him.. Lol
Just add the girls.. Ok?

She's a candidate but dang, Kendo is a materiALMiruko![]()
Can't add everyone. And I meant Natsume, can't find it through google.Natsuo? Who cares about him.. Lol
Just add the girls.. Ok?
Soo sad... We can ignore Natsume for nowCan't add everyone. And I meant Natsume, can't find it through google.
this I thinkWhich tag allow to upload images from the device ?