Island Thriller Bark

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Deep in the foggy waters of the Florian Triangle resides the world's largest ship: the Thriller Bark. Very little is known about this Island, for rarely no one returns after they find themselves there.

Behind the island walls stood a massive gloomy mansion, surrounded by a dead forest. Chains connected from the highest tower to the outer walls. Zombies of all shapes and sizes roamed the island aimlessly. Ones taking residence close to the mansion moved cautiously, wary of the strong individuals residing within...

"Kishishishishi!" , a laugh pierced throughout the entire structure. "Things have been going smoothly. A couple hundred or more zombies added to my ranks and I will be unstoppable in the New World!"

The voice belonged to none other than Gekko Moria, one of the seven warlords of the sea. Said to have clashed one of the 4 Emperors: Kaido.

For years he would use the dangerous nature of the Florian Triangle to capture innocent crews and transform them into Zombie warriors.

However, by some twisted game played by fate, will something unexpected happen to set back his plans? Only time will tell...

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"NPC talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Biography

60 x 5 = 300
Human Race Bonus (large human) Strength: 12 Speed: + 12 Vitality: + 30
Strength: 79 + 12 = 91
Large building Level
Speed: 69 +12 = 81
81x2= 162
-Reaction: 81 Massively Hypersonic Reactions
-Movement: 81 Massively Hypersonic Speed
Vitality: 51 + 30 = 81
81x2=162
-Durability: 81 Town Level
-Stamina: 81 Vast Endurance
-Can use several large scale abilities without it greatly taxing
Haki: 60
60x2=120
-Armament Haki: 81 - Can coat full body with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks with, such as air slashes with hardening. Can be used 16 times in 10 turns.
-Observation Haki: 39 (Awareness, can sense anything within 78 meters)
Fighting Style: 41
41x2=82
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 82 - Excellent Mastery

My head pounded as I slowly regained consciousness. "Ugh... Shit". I grumbled with a very groggy voice. The act of talking to myself happened purely on reflex. As my head cleared I started to take in my surroundings again. I was laying on a link in the massive chain suspended above the water.

I'm at the chain to the left of the gate shaped like a mouth.

I pushed myself to my feet, feeling my broken ribs ache. They were already healing though and eventually I knew I would be able to move unhindered. As of right now, every step ached as I traveled towards the island in the distance. The fog swirled all around me, and if it wasn't for my very keen eyesight I wouldn't have been able to see anything.

When I got right above the stone wall circling the actual landmass of the island, I started to look for a way down. When I realized there were none, an insane cackle rang out "ahahahahahahahahaha! Hihihihihi"! Doubling over from mirth, feeling pangs of pain emanating from my ribs at the absurdity of my next action. Still hollering with laughter I simply stepped off the chain and fell. Once again falling and felt my body impact hard stone. Giggling I stared up at the chain above musing to myself how many times will I have to endure this? It was funny though.

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the Dead Forest the zombies wandered around casually. Some kept to themselves minding their business, while others made the best of their time by drinking together and partying.

There were also a few who sulked and wished they were dead. One of which went by the name of Yolko.

Yolko-

This Zombie was normally assigned with patrol duty. There were a total of five zombies assigned for patrol on this night, however it had been so long since the last time they had invaders that the others always slacked off went elsewhere.

But Yolko couldnt really care less. He did his job obediently, since it was the only thing he looked forward to. It gave him the oppurtunity to be by himself in peace away from the others, who were mostly insane. Many times a day, he wished someone did come and put him out of his misery.

He sighed as he continued his stroll near the left wall of the island. The sound of a low thud reached his decayed ears from the wall up ahead. His eyes shifted slightly in that direction before he stopped and paused. He slowly grabbed a club that was hooked to his back and cautiously limped over there to investigate.

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions
Insane version

I rose, dusted myself off, not that it helped much. And once again stared out over the landscape. Where even am I? What is this place? Where are Malcolm, Hakucha, and Skoll? Are they here? Maybe, though probably not. As I was contemplating this, my ears pricked up, the sound of shuffling footsteps coming from the stairs to my left. My right hand rested on the hilt of one of my blades as I waited. What came up the stairs surprised me, for it had to be the ugliest thing I had seen in quite a while.

Maim him... Crush him... Make him scream.

The thoughts came unbidden and felt like an imperial command. It had happened before, but I had no conscious memory of it. Even this time, the thoughts slipped away and were forgotten as quickly as they had come. What remained was only the compulsion itself to kill, to tear, to render flesh from bones. My mouth twisted into a savage grin, the pain from my ribs all but forgotten in this glorious moment. In less than a second my katana was out of its scabbard using all the speed I had at my disposal I ran at my foe, as I ran past him my sword slicing along his throat. Looking back at my handiwork I could see that I hadn't taken his/its head off, but the most surprising thing was that there wasn't any blood. "How interesting". My words were a low growl of menace.

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yolko made his way up the stairs of the wall, very cautiously still. When he finally reached the top he blinked in confusion. Due to it still being foggy he couldnt completely make out the shape, but what looked like a swordsman stood atop the wall.

Yolko however, didnt get the oppurtunity to take one step futher, the stranger disappeared completely from his line of sight and before he knew it, his neck was sliced completely open. He felt no pain, however the blow still caused him to fall backwards. He quickly looked behind of him, the attacker stood there menacingly looking a little shocked by the lack of blood. Realizing he stood no chance on his own Yolko pulled out a whistle and blew into it. A shrill sound traveled throughout the entire dead forest.

Yolko then jumped to his feet and charged at the swordsman. Swinging his club in the direction of his face, in an attempt to knock him out.

The Dead Forest

The sound of the whistle made it way through the forest, making all the occupied zombies stop what their doing. The four remaining patrolmen, George, Ezio and Yuri, recognized the sound immediately. And began making their way towards the left wall.

Yuri looked at others puzzled, "If we are all here, the one that blew the whistle was Yolko..."

George grinned to himself excited, "That means the poor bastard has not only found and intruder, but needs back up. Finally some action! Its been monthe Ha Ha Ha!!"

George and Ezio followed behind the two silently, for they were mute and the least experienced of he five. They were all however, about to experience true despair.

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Watching the thing fall backward onto the ground made one thing very obvious to me. Aha... Simply slashing it will not separate its head from the body. However, from the lack of reaction to me attacking, I can be fairly certain it is very weak all the same. Then conscious thoughts became fairly murky for me as my instincts took over. The reason for this is that the thing had taken out a whistle and it let out a loud tone that spread far and wide. The zombie sprang up. I did of course not know that he was a zombie, my thoughts had not gone so far.

The zombie rushed at me, club swinging. To my eyes, it seemed like he was moving in slow motion. I simply grabbed the club, my left hand closing around it like a vice. My sword gripped in my right I concentrated slightly and around my sword sprang invisible haki, the feeblest version of Armament I possessed.

-Armament Haki: 81 - Can coat full body with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks with, such as air slashes with hardening. Can be used 16 times in 10 turns.

My voice rushed forth with the malevolence of a demon as I whispered "die fool". Then with a very muted sound, my sword separated its head from its shoulders and it tumbled to the ground at my feet. Elation filled me as I looked down. Confusion however filled me, what does this mean? For even if the head had taken leave of the body. The club was still trying to press against my grip. And looking at the head, I could see its eyes still blinking and tracking my own. Then I laughed, I laughed long and hard and the sound rang louder and carried farther than the whistle ever would.

I pushed the still-moving body backward so it fell again, and quickly started to stomp on the head as quickly as I could. It sounded unnatural because I was moving so quickly that it was almost like a quick beat upon a drum. Under the rain of stomps, the head cracked asunder. My sick laughter still ringing in its ears.

Fresh sounds of footsteps upon the stairs alerted me to the appearance of fresh victims. As soon as they came atop the wall, they met something akin to a creature of nightmare. A bedeviled man, eyes completely bloodshot, laughter most unnatural, and a smile that was almost a rictus grin. The laughter stopped temporarily as my words rang out "welcome to death!". Then I rushed forward, invisible haki still coating my sword as I took the head of another enemy and pushed his body down from the wall. That left three more. I dodged a clumsy blow, grabbed his arm, and threw him too down the wall. I could hear the sound of the body hitting the ground. Then I focused on the two that were left, my sword rose and fell in quick succession. I simply hacked them all into small pieces strewn all about me. Looking at the eerie woods down below I howled with laughter as I jumped from the wall and sailed through the air. I hit the ground running into the woods. I would run all around this area dismembering any I came upon.

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thriller Creeper
@Beerbottle

The pines of the trees cracked and popped as the branches swayed with the very little leaves gliding to their deaths. Whispers could be heard in the woods from the forest as if little children would singing:

🎵 "Ring-a-ring-a-roses
A pocket full of posies
A tissue, a tissue
We all fall down.
"🎵

With a moment of silence with laughter and chuckles that would echo within the woods.

Whilst on the other end of the forest, the zombies began to fall as none could occupy the time against the crimson soldier, though something would take a peek through the leaves as it scurried away. The zombies that were cut down would remain on the floor all with lacerations from the crimsons swordsman's sword.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Another zombie fell by my hand as I extinguished the invisible haki around my sword for the time being. Leaning up against a tree while letting out a breath. It's not like I was exhausted, but I had been careless in my exultation. My ribs ached something fierce. Before I could get a proper respite, however, another zombie came charging at me. With a sneer of disdain, I stepped to the side when he was almost upon me, grabbed the back of his head, and drove it into the tree with enough force to hear bones crack. As the body slid down I did the same. Since the body was still trying to move I placed my hand on its back, pinning it down to the ground so I could get a moment of peace. A low chuckle rang out while my eyes sparkled with merriment.

Ah... What a fun little place. Will this be my playground eh? I hope this isn't all it has to offer though...

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seeing a fellow zombie being humbled by the swordsman, a tree with a face would witness the entire situation with a expression of shock then proceed to continue monitoring the situation. Meanwhile what was watching the swordsman earlier would crawl into a dark crevice and slowly up against the wall of a building. What was watching the swordsman was a spider with bandages around its body, it crawled into a room with four seats with a chequered flooring. The room of the four this was.

He instead would bump into something else another individual zombie who would dressed in a soldiers outfit, news would get out about a certain swordsman going with intent.

Meanwhile back in the forest, a few lesser zombies would hide behind the trees then back away from witnessing the actions of the swordsman.

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I had been moving slowly through the forest for a while now. Feeling better after having rested earlier, my ribs were now mostly a dull ache that was easily ignored. Hm... This is boring... Where are those things lurking? It has become too quiet. I wish Skoll was here with his impeccable hearing... Who's Skoll? What I didn't know, and would probably never realize, was that after coming through the portal in the sky, memories had been leaking out of my head at an alarming rate. Other memories warped themselves to fit a role in this dimension. Memories telling me that I was part of a crew called The Spada Pirates. An utterly fresh recruit sure, but a crewmember all the same.

Even memories of why my heart burned with anger started to fade, memories of his mother, father, the village he grew up in. The only thing that whatever cosmic laws couldn't take from me was my all-consuming hatred of the Celestial Dragons, and distrust towards marines. I however no longer knew myself, I had become less than I was. Perhaps one day I would regain all my memories, but then again, perhaps not...

Suddenly I spotted a giant house far in front. Not knowing what I would find inside I simply hoped there were more things to kill.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What stood right behind the forest was a large mansion, the mansion that is reminiscent of a gothic cathedral with patterns. Though to the left was another mansion and one larger one behind that. Shrubs and trees that surrounded around these mansions and large structures. It also contained bridge like structures between them as walkpaths from one mansion to the other also including a large structure that was like a huge gear.

"Kishishishi" could be heard as it echoed having the birds and bats flock away from the trees that surrounded the largest mansion.

The spider that walked earlier into the crevice continued walking through the walkpath heading to the larger mansion to where that laughter originated from.

A few figures were present with graves of other figures donning armor, one of them yawned as he spoke "It's time to wake up, we have a visitor at the front gate"

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Nearing the mansion there was a large iron gate that was about to shut close on me. With a short bark of laughter, I kicked it open with enough force that it slammed into the stone walls on either side with a loud thud. Standing in front of the house I was about to continue when sounds emanated from the ground all around me. Gravel shifted as bandaged hands all around me emerged. Zombies were in the process of dragging themselves out, all eerie moans and groans as I just stood there watching. Several heads turned towards me as a slow, wicked smile once again adorned my features. "Hello, my little playthings...".

My sword was slowly leaving its scabbard and the zombies went silent as the sound of my blade reached them. Then, without a word, they started to crawl into the earth again, pointedly choosing to avoid me. When the ground once again looked undisturbed, my laughter rang out, loud and mocking. "Worms". I sneered as I entered the mansion. I walked through a long, mostly dark hallway lined with paintings and far too few eerie lanterns.

I'm getting tired of those worms lurking around hiding from me... I wonder if anyone is around now?

With the barest of concentration needed I activated my Kenbunshoku Haki and sent my awareness out into my surroundings. Suddenly I had no use for light, everything within 98 meters of me was revealed. Within this sphere of influence, nothing could hide from me. I was like the rightful king and owner of everything I surveyed.

Observation Haki: 49 (Awareness, can sense anything within 98 meters)

A flash of light from a lantern glinted off my sword as I stabbed into a painting on the wall to my right. A scream resounded, whether it was from pain or fright, I didn't know. My eyes gleamed maliciously as I retracted my blade and went forward again. Scream worm, let everyone know I am coming, and fear me... As I continued inwards, I vaguely started to feel someone, or something much more powerful than the zombies I had encountered thus far... Finally! With indecent glee, I started to run, through several rooms until I found a staircase and rushed upwards. Getting closer and closer to that something that intrigued me so.

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The zombies that took a step, with metallic thuds. Donned with armor with bandages on them. With one taking a bottle and knocking it back as another would grab his swords as they made their way to the room expecting the tresspasser to arrive. The reason they would head that way is because a vampire like bat pale in colour with a black cape would flutter providing order from higher up. The zombies would make their way before the bridge of the other building that was linked to the first building. They was expecting the intruder all ready from the command, it would take them enough time to get to the location.

The bat like creature would flutter away as another strange creature would see it fly away as it began to spawn some webs, fwip fwip would be heard with a substance firing that would stick to the side of the building underneath the bridge. This would be the fall of the creature of the zombies, but this was coming soon.

The zombies all stood in the room that would hold them all in and was huge in dimension, this would be the place they all would fall. Though they didn't realise that as of yet as they all prepared to deal with Kyria.

The zombies and the creature were ready to counter-attack. Two figures would appear one that would cackle and a hovering sound could be heard followed with a feminine "your a jerk you know that"

As a large figure before them would be hidden with the shadows " How has the experiments been going on, Hogback? "

~ Who was this stranger and what was this experiment? Also what was that creature?

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I was now running full pelt through a dark hallway. For whatever reason lights seemed to have been a luxury the owner of the mansion did not care for. Not that I cared to notice something so mundane at this point, I was on the hunt, the gleam in my eyes a warning for all to see. Just up ahead the hallway ended with a giant room that had a large number of zombies. This knowledge without actually seeing it in person was only possible because my Observation/Awareness haki was still active, though I would not bother with it for much longer.

As the hallway ended, I dug my heels into the floor to stop. My momentum kept me sliding forward for a few meters regardless, My feet digging a grove of cracked stones along the floor from my efforts.

When I had finally stopped, I took stock of my situation. My sword arm twitched in anticipation of the incoming carnage I would inflict on those too foolish to realize they had met a monster clad in human flesh. The space was a giant room comprised of stone bricks. It was like I was in a medieval castle. Scattered about the room were what looked like very large tents. The floor in the middle of the room was slightly raised in a circle that made it look like a small fighting arena. At the other end of the room, there was a large door-shaped hole in the wall. Past that I could vaguely see an immense stone bridge that span the gap between this mansion and something else beyond.

I turned off my Awareness Haki, such things were not needed here. A burst of sinister laughter echoed as I looked at the one opponent that excited me. A giant spider with the face of a monkey.

I buried the tip of my sword into the ground in front of me, so I could lean comfortably on it as I glared. "So... Who wants to die first"?

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The threads that were being spread earlier, silenced as it headed within Hogback's castle. It needed some rejuvination in terms of its covering eye. Despite it being a General Zombie, it still needed its R&R. Requiring some bandages as well after all they get a new dressing every decade, as today marked the decade. But to its surprise another was on its way to the same path as it.

A huge unusual combination of a monkey and spider crawled on the wall and ceiling. The head, hands and tail of a monkey but possessing the body of a spider. Black and yellow coloured spider almost akin to a patter of tiger. This was to symbolise the authority that the zombie possessed. With bandages wrapped covered around its hands and the middle of his torso, and wore what seemed to be an aviator hat, partially colored black, with one goggle covering his left eye. His right eye had shadows around it, and he was missing one of his teeth. Despite that the bandages were becoming a little darker with dirt and were becoming yellow.

"A-a-a-a-a" the spider monkey laughed as he observed the swordsman, it knew little tidbits of information. "Monkey. Monkey. Swordsman, i have a question i'd like to ask of you" it would say though the tone was soft with the front two hands rubbing looking like it was planning something.

Just as he would do that a door would creak, with moans of zombies would be heard also arriving to the room, though that wasn't all a door would open with stairs trickling down with huge footsteps. The stairs that would loop down were circular as a "Fosfosfosfos" laughter can be heard that would echo through the room

The swordsman had entered a room with a huge spider monkey, General Zombie of the Zombies, amongst other General Zombies and the lair of world renowned scientist Dr.Hogback.

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

That is the ugliest thing I've ever decided to kill. One thing that could be said about me when battle lust took over, is that I had a somewhat of a one-track mind. The creature, a giant spider with a monkey head and tail was the most baffling thing I had seen thus far. The fact that the Monkey was laughing at my expense did not help my mood.

"A-a-a-a-a"
"Monkey. Monkey. Swordsman, i have a question i'd like to ask of you"
The sight of this thing rubbing its hands together, as if I had been caught in a trap that would spell my doom, insulted me beyond words. However, before the Spidermonkey could continue, a door opened and even more, zombies entered. Thankfully this room had room to spare, or it would have become cramped quickly. Through the door, there was a staircase leading down, and the most ridiculous laughter could be heard coming from there. This is pathetic... Let's see how much pain that spider can take. In a flash, I had my sword out of the floor and held horizontally above the shoulder of my sword arm. Well, both arms could be freely used for swordplay, but on this occasion, it was my right arm. Muscles strained as my hold tightened around the sword hilt, my legs bending ever so slightly at the knees, I bent my body forward to change my center of gravity. Then, starting in the hip, I began to turn my body, my right arm shooting out. The wind rippled around the blade an attack was sent from it. It could only be called an air slash, and I had sent it towards one of the legs sticking to the wall. Hopefully, the spider would shortly be in a lot of pain.

Thriller Bark Kyria Attack
81-100: 4. Large Building Level + 2 (B Rank attack) = 120: 7. Town Level
Base DPR = Strength
B Rank = Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Spider Monkey

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 35+6=41
Speed: 35+6=41
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 41
Vitality: 36+15=51
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 61
Martial Arts: 44
-Hand to Hand: 44
-Webbs: 44
Dr. Hogback

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Mind: 30
30x2=60
-Medicine: 60
Martial Arts: 20
10x2=20
-Daggers: 20
General Zombies(50)

Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 37 + 4 = 41
Speed: 37 + 4 = 41 × 2 = 82
>Reaction Speed: 41
>Movement Speed: 41
Vitality: 36 + 4 = 40 x 2 = 80
>Durability: 40
>Stamina: 40
Martial Arts: 15 + 6 = 21
>Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 42

The room was full of zombies that swamped the room in drones. They covered the swordsman, with a staircase arriving from the ceiling with a laughter that came from a renowned crazed looking doctor. The zombies roared at the thought of possibly capturing another in their ranks.

The spider monkey would jump in joy at the possible next food source, his mouth would salivate at the thought of eating something fresh. The spider monkey would bend its knee looking ligament to prepare to jump at the target. The spider monkey would begin to erupt silk like threaded webs around its fore limbs and cock it back to land a hit. "Monkey, Monkey Spider Monkey Bullet Punch!"
Kyria Movement Speed = 81-99 Massively Hypersonic Speed
Spider Monkey Reaction Speed = 41-60 Supersonic Reactions
Result = Spider Monkey wouldn't be able to react to Kyria's attack in time

Spider Monkey Durability = 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
Kyria's Attack = Town Level
Result = Super Effective as its +2 DPR > Durability
With an instant Spider Monkey felt a huge amount of pain, though the attack was far too quick to comprehend. His head tilted backwards as he felt a sharp cut tearing into his body. Despite it being a Zombie, it still felt pain remorsefully. His leg was butchered as he swayed and collapsed face first holding onto its limb screaming in pain. The zombies stared gulping taking a step backwards.

But was real tension into putting the swordsman into a scenario where it was many versus one, suddenly sent a chill into the zombies from one attack from the swordsman. Hogback watched in disbelief even he couldn't see the attack coming that came from the swordsman. All he witnessed was the limb being severed.

Hogback felt a sudden chill down his spine with sweat trickling. That was the sensation of fear, with his heartbeat increasing. He then shuck his head. He then breathed calmy immediately composing himself as he grinned at the thought of experimenting on the swordsman.

The Zombie's all took their swords and aimed their weapons at Kyria.

@Beerbottle

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

The giant spider with a monkey face howled in pain as he fell from the wall, the impact cracking the floor because of his massive body. Every zombie in the room became silent, the gulp they all collectively did on reflex reverberated through the room in the sudden silence. Then they leveled their swords at me.

I felt... Strange... Part of me, the part that had lost control, reveled in the pain I had caused the zombie... Another part of me that was buried a little deeper felt something different.

Is this the extent of his might? This is all? I'll make him scream until the end of time. I wasn't smiling right now, a scowl morphed my features into something terrifying beneath my hat. "I've had enough... Just die all of you". My voice came raspy and dripping with venom.

I rushed forward with all my speed barreling into the zombies in front of me. Weapons bit into my clothes but went no further. Some swords simply snapped at the hilt while others downright shattered on impact as if they were made of glass and a large rock had just hit them. The shards clanking as they hit the floor together with zombies as they simply fell over, utterly incapable of standing against me. When I was in the middle of several of my foes, I lifted my sword now gripped in both hands in front of me. I could feel my muscles tense and swell up as I gathered strength for this next attack. I could also feel something else... I could feel my ribs, the aching threatening to break the deep concentration I needed for this attack. Changing my stance slightly so that my weapon trajectory was now horizontal, I unleashed my attack, spinning around in a circle, every zombie my blade reached would be cut in half.

"Spin Attack / Whirling Blade: To perform it, Link usually gets in a stance to power up his Sword and then spins around once in a circle, damaging all enemies within the sword's radius. It can be charged longer for more power and range at the cost of more Stamina.
Requirement: Scales on Mastery
51 in Mastery and Strength – DPR: B
71 in Mastery and Strength – DPR: A (what I currently has the stats to use)
91 in Mastery and Strength – DPR: S "

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3 (A Rank attack) = 120: 6. City Level
Base DPR = Strength
A Rank = Spin Attack / Whirling Blade (custom techique)

General Zombies Reaction Speed = 41-60 Supersonic Reactions
Result = General Zombies wouldn't be able to react to Kyria's attack in time

General Zombies Durability = 21-40: 2. Small Building Level. One point from next tier.
Kyria's Attack = 6. City Level
Result = Beyond super effective as its +4 DPR > Durability

@Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The zombies surrounded the swordsman, though what he did was unprecedented for them to understand. He'd taken a stance before unleashing an attack that would be swung by the swordsman sending out a wave of zombies being pelted away. The ones would be sent flying back ricocheting knocking the line behind them also away. Leaving many of the zombies stunned and startled. They took a step back from fear. The swordsman put fear into them. They gulped as the Zombies turned around and began to make a beeline from the room.

Tararan was startled and Hogback who also looked were in shock. They couldn't comprehend what just occurred. What they witnessed something above their level. Tararan felt fear as he began to shake in fear and stood down whereas Hogback turned around darted into the staircase to alert Moriah of the man.

The swordsman wouldn't believe what transpired but he was free to make his next move heading to the next and final hurdle of the Shichubukai and it's grand design.

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

As I stood with severed bodies all around me, my bloodlust was not yet satiated. The zombies though had reached their breaking point, and they fled for their dear undead lives. You're not getting away from me that easily... The zombies might be described as fast by some people, but to me, they were moving oh so slowly. With a tiny effort of will, I coated my sword in invisible haki.

I did not bother with any proper attacks even, I simply dashed towards the nearest one. It did not bother me in the slightest that the fleeing zombies had their backs to me and were running for their lives, their heads rolled regardless. A few made it out, but most of the bodies were strewn haphazardly around the room. Having grabbed fistfuls of hair, with heads still attached, I made my way towards the spider monkey I had maimed earlier.

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 1(Invisible Haki coating) = 120: 4. City Block Level
Base DPR = Strength

General Zombies Reaction Speed = 41-60 Supersonic Reactions
Result = General Zombies wouldn't be able to react to Kyria's attack in time

General Zombies Durability = 21-40: 2. Small Building Level. One point from next tier.
Kyria's Attack = 4. City Block Level
Result = super effective as its +2 DPR > Durability

Silence reigned in the room now, broken only by the heavy clanking of feet as I approached the giant zombie with a malevolent grin twisting my features.

"You thought yourself terrifying, did you? Did you think yourself the stuff of nightmares? I am mayhem personified. I am Kyria the crimson blade of the Spada Pirates".

I had of course never met the Spada Pirates, but my altered memories were now filled with them. My role, my being in this universe dictated this. The Spada Pirates would know me, and I would know them. How long would it take for me to remember my real self? Who knows...

@Dream

Last edited:
Top Bottom