Info Thriller Bark's Major Update #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello my fellow members of Thriller Bark. Here is the Thriller Bark's Major Update #3!

Today we are sad to communicate that one of our members, @Papa Rak, will be stepping down the team to take care of his life IRL. We, of the Thriller Bark team, are quite sad about his leave, but also happy for his new journey. We thank him for all of his efforts towards helping build the forum to what it is today. Thank you Rak, forever my senpai! :pepecute:

We also would like to announce that the new update of Thriller Bark theme is now available! We will be taking down the previous version, because right now we will be working towards making a new theme. And the next theme we will be working is.... Wano style!

And that's not all! We also added 5 new general medals for you guys. Work hard to get them!

And lastly, but not least, we also would like to announce that two new spots in the Thriller Bark team is open, and this time around we will be interviewing you guys, our dear members, that are interested in helping our team, influence and forum grow more. As such, we will require that you guys answer a few questions that we have prepared and send them in a PM to @Shion and @Larsi.

1. Why do you want to be a mod?
  2. What can you contribute to the forum?
  3. Do you have any former experience managing a forum?*
  4. How much time are you willing to spend on Thriller Bark?
  5. What is your timezone?*
  6. What section would you prefer to moderate if you were part of the team?
  7. What are your expectations towards being a team member?
*These questions does not interfere in the selection of team members.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was hoping if we still can have that old theme as another variant? This theme is also really good but I am still used to the old theme so if possible I hope we can have that theme as well

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Make @Rej and @Waindo a mod. We need some retarded people to generate fashion in this forum..
:pepelaugh:

Maybe I'd be interested in modding 2 sections, like maybe the Chitchat and Cr. Corner. I could find time for something small like that, maybe forum games too so I can delete Caeli's posts for fun now and then lol
[automerge]1590232348[/automerge]
Nice dark theme btw, much better than the old one.

@Papa Rak, take care, stay cool bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom