[FIN] Town of Salem Town of Salem 0.5 (Coven Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That second hardly counts. It was a matter of counterclaim vs original claim. From ever since we played our first games, we were taught to believe the counterclaim over the original claim. So you can't blame us for believing Nessos, especially when he sounded more believable than Shion
Actually y'all are supposed to think with your brains. Y'all aren't taught to believe the counterclaim otherwise there would be way more mislynches in games at every counterclaim, and counterclaims are to be treated cautiously.
Last DP, all the townies voted, Rej even voted with us but we still couldn't cap it because somebody *cough Nessos cough* didn't want to vote with us. Can't blame us for letting it happen when somebody refused to side with us.
Well obviously townies failed to negotiate with nessos. I mean hell, you guys gave him his win and he's not siding with you?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
3 Coven? Who is who?
@Shottie
the best is we lynch Gambit and pirate Nessos, that way we guarantee both town and coven survive and we keep on dealing next DP.
@Nessos what do you think?
[automerge]1566587327[/automerge]
cuz covenleader sux balls, Coven needs power taken away to be more cooperative in future.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
3 Coven? Who is who?
@Shottie
the best is we lynch Gambit and pirate Nessos, that way we guarantee both town and coven survive and we keep on dealing next DP.
@Nessos what do you think?
I can't pirate nessos this night

Reactions: Rej

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pirate Al
[automerge]1566587454[/automerge]

And you can pirate Al as well
I think I'll continue to pirate who I want. It hasn't mattered anyway

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:catdank:
Like I said, coven only have 3 members left and he's afraid to let us know that which means pirates can win while annihilating covens

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom