[FIN] Town of Salem Town of Salem 0.5 (Coven Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej either go for a no lynch or lynch the one I say

I'll give you a free win
[automerge]1566588090[/automerge]
Sure. I hope you counted your own team members right
you'll see soon

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej I'll give you free win after we destroy coven
[automerge]1566588158[/automerge]
@Rej who did you pirated day 1 and who did shottie pirated day 1?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actually y'all are supposed to think with your brains. Y'all aren't taught to believe the counterclaim otherwise there would be way more mislynches in games at every counterclaim, and counterclaims are to be treated cautiously.

Well obviously townies failed to negotiate with nessos. I mean hell, you guys gave him his win and he's not siding with you?
Yes and we did do that. 2 vigilantes in this game is quite unlikely with jailor and 2 pirates so we believed the counterclaimed. It's not like we blindly believed Nessos.

That is not our fault. Nessos has stated multiple times that he only wants to help the pirates and a no lynch last DP was beneficial for you guys as it drags the game on longer so he chose that instead of siding with us. You can't force someone to do what they don't want to do.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej I'll give you free win after we destroy coven
[automerge]1566588158[/automerge]
@Rej who did you pirated day 1 and who did shottie pirated day 1?
@Rej either go for a no lynch or lynch the one I say

I'll give you a free win
[automerge]1566588090[/automerge]

you'll see soon
for now I would accept AL. No Lynch offer and pirate AL

are we 9 players in total? I cant keep track of it since Zem doesn't update the opener properly :angrylazeplz:
town needs to give me more solid offers, if you think there is 3 coven, can you make me a full playerlist with their roles/claims?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
for now I would accept AL. No Lynch offer and pirate AL

are we 9 players in total? I cant keep track of it since Zem doesn't update the opener properly :angrylazeplz:
town needs to give me more solid offers, if you think there is 3 coven, can you make me a full playerlist with their roles/claims?
I've made you a proper offer. Pirate Alice and Beky. We lynch somebody this DP and no lynch next DP.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What makes you think that?
She denying counterclaim argument which is obviously wrong on many levels, she figured that shion telling the truth and she didn't did much to stop it, she didn't even vote shion when any decent player can tell his defense was shit, she did the same thing as gambit... the connections are too obvious

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lets chill and have another no lynch!
GO PIRATES!

Vote end phase

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
She denying counterclaim argument which is obviously wrong on many levels, she figured that shion telling the truth and she didn't did much to stop it, she didn't even vote shion when any decent player can tell his defense was shit, she did the same thing as gambit... the connections are too obvious
A 2nd person claimed pirated and it wasn't Wai. If that person was a townie than Shottie is a confirmed pirate. If they weren't then I'll believe your point.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's why I love ToS lol, cuz of Clusterfuck scenarios

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A 2nd person claimed pirated and it wasn't Wai. If that person was a townie than Shottie is a confirmed pirate. If they weren't then I'll believe your point.
It was not wai, do you really think these pirates are that bad?
[automerge]1566588686[/automerge]
Shottie making her targets same as Rej to not make it obvious... who was the first one who claimed pirated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom