• Thread starter Deleted member 4
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Shion I need to hear more about you my dude, and your thoughts. I'd like to think you're a fellow townie. Let me in that head of yours :thonkcool:

I can see a world where you're going at it blind on Chris to keep up a semblance of game solving intent. While I don't necessarily disagree with Chris being potentially bad, the way you're going at it isn't healthy and the angle you pushed him from, and have double-downed on since, is flimsy at best. Disingenuous at worst. I mean you're using a dead player DN accusing him of a role that he can't be as a starting point. That coupled with your subsequent 'conviction' about it is very unimpressive.

I like Larsi I think lol. Ziosa has been mostly forgettable but not in a bad kind of way, I guess?

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Shion I need to hear more about you my dude, and your thoughts. I'd like to think you're a fellow townie. Let me in that head of yours :thonkcool:

I can see a world where you're going at it blind on Chris to keep up a semblance of game solving intent. While I don't necessarily disagree with Chris being potentially bad, the way you're going at it isn't healthy and the angle you pushed him from, and have double-downed on since, is flimsy at best. Disingenuous at worst. I mean you're using a dead player DN accusing him of a role that he can't be as a starting point. That coupled with your subsequent 'conviction' about it is very unimpressive.

I like Larsi I think lol. Ziosa has been mostly forgettable but not in a bad kind of way, I guess?
But i never accused him of being SK though. I said fake SK as a joke, lol.

I'm using Shottie's DN as a statement of what he claimed and what she thought he was if she died by SK. Based on that my vote is on him.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But i never accused him of being SK though. I said fake SK as a joke, lol.

I'm using Shottie's DN as a statement of what he claimed and what she thought he was if she died by SK. Based on that my vote is on him.
I never said you did bish. The joke is exactly what I'm talking about, you rode from there and it's been going at a 100km/h from there to conviction lmao.

Yeah I asked for his claim based on that as well. I'd like it in formal writing. I'm a sucker for formal stuff. Bite me :pikarun:

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I never said you did bish. The joke is exactly what I'm talking about, you rode from there and it's been going at a 100km/h from there to conviction lmao.

Yeah I asked for his claim based on that as well. I'd like it in formal writing. I'm a sucker for formal stuff. Bite me :pikarun:
hahaha I'm convicted he isn't townie though. I don't think Shottie would accuse him of being SK just for the lol's

oh I didn't knew you were so formal Mr. ABNT :woahcat:

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
hahaha I'm convicted he isn't townie though. I don't think Shottie would accuse him of being SK just for the lol's

oh I didn't knew you were so formal Mr. ABNT :woahcat:
I'm good with a 1v1 exchange :thonkcool:

You'd be surprised honey. Lol, is that a norm of making correct references?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really? Well I guess any lynch is better than none

Vote Lynch Chris Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom