Resolved Vote for the next Featured Series!

Vote for the next featured series!

• JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Kingdom

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Demon Slayer / Kimetsu no Yaiba

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Vinland Saga

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Haikyuu!!

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dr. Stone

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How y'all doing? Werewolves, vampires, zombies and every other ghoul in between? :devilish:

As you know, One Piece and My Hero Academia are our only featured series at the moment! We've gotten good discussion from those, but I think... it might be time for more! Today, I am here to announce a way you can vote for the next featured series!

As you see in the poll above, a few series are already in the options. However, we can add more! Comment down below with the series you want to see featured and it will be added to the poll. A month from now, we will close the poll and make the most voted series into a featured one with its own section! But what about the others? Don't worry, with the information this poll will give us, we're going to keep the other series in mind as well in the future when we inevitably add more :pepemusic:

Remember! Voting for a series means that YOU ARE SAYING:

A) You will participate in the discussion
B) You will contribute with content to that section, be it threads, theories, posts, etc.
C) You support that series' growth on Thriller Bark, be it for the anime or the manga, or both

Without further ado... let's get voting! Vote away to your heart's content, my ghoulish brethren! :ghostie:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Kingdom is the better option in this case as a lot of JoJo fans are anime onlies and the anime right is on break for like the next 2 years before they start part 6. Only a handful of ppl are caught up with the manga, so not many discussions can be made from JoJo until the anime is back on. While Kingdom on the other hand, most ppl are caught up with it. And the rest of the options really got no contest with these two. Just my 2 cents :datea:
[automerge]1572894538[/automerge]
A counter-argument could be made tho, with how the JoJo thread has 80 posts in the span of 5 days while the Kingdom thread has only 98 in the span of 4 months.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kingdom > The others

besides isn't it better instead of making these type of threads, rather see how active the place is. Kingdom also is lacking activity due to the spoilers side of things as it would easily fetch more activity like the ToG thread it would sky rocket in activity but again can't post spoilers.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You guys can make recommendations on others to be added too. ?

A counter-argument could be made tho, with how the JoJo thread has 80 posts in the span of 5 days while the Kingdom thread has only 98 in the span of 4 months.
But then again... it took y'all this long to make the thread in the first place.
there.png

:lazylaughplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
JOJO OFCOURCE!

But I actually
do hope Kingdom win this (even tho i havent caught up in a while) cause its simply a masterpiece from what i last read.

Beside that i want to bring awareness to Vinland Saga. Its the most slept on series this year. Even though i know it likely not to win, i just want spread the words that people need to get on Vinland saga.

It a super interesting story. Its historical fiction anime (which is really rare from an anime) and got some great characters. If you like character development this one has plenty of it too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
JOJO OFCOURCE!

But I actually
do hope Kingdom win this (even tho i havent caught up in a while) cause its simply a masterpiece from what i last read.

Beside that i want to bring awareness to Vinland Saga. Its the most slept on series this year. Even though i know it likely not to win, i just want spread the words that people need to get on Vinland saga.

It a super interesting story. Its historical fiction anime (which is really rare from an anime) and got some great characters. If you like character development this one has plenty of it too.
Not to mention, Kingdom live action was actually great, for me though :blobcorn:

So I'm okay with Kingdom & Jojo's featured series.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So when are we getting these . I am caught up with Kingdom . Now I want speculations and theories about the never ending character list of that awesome manga .

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So when are we getting these . I am caught up with Kingdom . Now I want speculations and theories about the never ending character list of that awesome manga .
I think today. We said we will leave it up for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom