Island Wano Kuni

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Forest #22
@kakashi19283 @Ichimonji

Akira hear the words of Orochi, whom seem to quickly caught onto Akira’s mistake – the young boy revealed his cards a little too early. Orochi realized his survival depended upon whether he would give up information and thankfully the scheming Shogun would simply turn the tables onto Akira. Using his last resort to bargain with the Shadow, the Shogun demanded something in exchange for his information. The young boy knew with him leading the way, they would be guaranteed the route to Onigashima but at the same time, he is essentially going back home. Akira pondered for a moment as Orochi’s multiple heads would inch closer to Akira. This mistake of not putting the Shogun down into submission before asking has hit Akira, he is not like most of the Spada Pirates, torture and fear wasn’t truly something he is actually good at. Orochi would hiss, a sly look of his face would now be seen worn across by all his heads. Orochi had the upper hand, for Akira wasn’t sure if he could preserve Orochi’s life enough to gain information through torture.

Suddenly, a blade would suddenly jab towards one of Orochi’s head, but it would stop before actually hitting him, enough of a sign to let Orochi know not to be too close to the boy. Akira has decided, there is no way for him to communicate with La Spada, and even if he were to return to Flower Capital what are the chances that La Spada would still be there?

“Repayment? Your repayment would be that you now have a chance to scurry back to Kaido for help before I kill you.”

“Either you lead me there now or you die here painfully. Whether or not you tell me where is Onigashima, it is only a matter of time before we find it.”

Words would leave Akira’s mouth, less of a negotiation where Orochi would wish to have – but his options are similarly limited, if he doesn’t lead Akira he would die here. If he does, he is less likely to die. It could be the biggest risk, potentially the biggest mistake Akira might have made to go to Onigashima alone, but the boy would follow his instincts. Orochi’s death would be made certain once they reach Onigashima, but given how afraid Orochi is, any small chance of survival is better than certain death right now, at least that’s how Akira would see it. Akira’s eyes would pierce sharply towards Orochi, enough to perhaps scare Orochi further.

“If you are done with your negotiation, you can lead the way.”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Flower Capital #22
@kakashi19283

The Hut
The two walked inside, having to pass over Zalera’s body; an ominous foreboding. La Spada sat, filled to the brim with expectancy. The two spoke, not introducing themselves, but stating their wish to have La Spada join in some Crusade with others against Kaido. The Grim felt their power, but stopped short, and chuckled.

[La Spada] “Tha’ desperation so palpable one could taste it. Watched as I cut down one of my own, and yah’ still wish for my blade? How pathetically wanting! Kuhahahaha!”
[La Spada] “Howevah’ if yah‘ want to become mah’ meat shields, who am I to turn down a fool’s death wish?”

La Spada laughed maniacally. With her last chuckle, La Spada took a whiff. From the two men, small lights came, inhaled by the Grim. There was a pause. The tension rose. Suddenly, La Spad’s hand grazed over her sword’s pommel, before speaking again, voice now cut with violence.
[La Spada] “That’s what I would state... if it weren’t for that stench of ye’. That stench all over your soul. Tha’ stench of righteousness! Death cannot be associated with such.”
[La Spada] “Your words fell short. I shall paint your righteousness all over these walls! TIME TO DIE!!”

La Spada tightened her grip on her sword and pulled. Suddenly, the sword clinked shut. The Grim’s eyes widened. The Grim pulled again, but the blade did not move, as if the sword refused to be unsheathed. La Spada roared in anger, before pulling with all her might. The blade came out half-way, before pulling itself back to its sheathe. For a moment, the two could observe the blade and recognize it; Shodai Kitetsu.

Shodai Kitetsu, crafted by the legend ages ago. A top 12 sword of the Land of Wano. For centuries the sword had no owner: all who touched it died. Much to the swordsmen’s chagrin, it was here, in the hands of death. Fitting. Shodai could not kill La Spada - she was already dead. Only La Spada’s bloodlust matched Shodai’s own, fed blood by the gallons. The only person who could wield and tame Shodai. Yet now, the blade refused to cut down the two strangers.

Anger rising, an aura of black and blood red enveloped La Spada’s hand. Color of Armor pulsating. To the swordsmen, another surprise. The way the haki pulsated and felt; it was Ryo Armaments [120 haki]. Suddenly, haki poured out of La Spada like a volcano, covering the whole hut. With newfound will, La Spada pulled Shodai out of its sheathe by force.

[La Spada] “… What?!”

About to turn the blade on the two, suddenly, the Ryo haki disappeared. The volcanic-like haki was pulled with great force to Shodai’s blade; all of it. La Spada’s haki waned. Suddenly, in the blade of the sword, a small lightning-like pattern emerged, forged out of hate and struggle. A pattern of black, forever permeated with Haki.

With power waned, Shodai won the struggle once more, and the blade came back into its sheathe. The clink from Shodai’s return made a roaring sound: a declaration from Shodai. She would not harm the swordsmen. La Spada gritted her teeth, turning to the two for an explanation.

The men had one last chance to recruit Death.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

More conversation would take place, but the one to note is the conversation between Sasaki and Leo through the den den mushi. Presumably that the den den mushi is loud enough, the conversation between seems to have one of Leo’s allies heading straight to Onigashima, with Queen in tow. Shocked and surprised at the shocking new fact – Kikunojo and Ashura Doji knew they needed to go now. Having one less All-Star for the battle ahead is crucial and that it seems like Onigashima is shrouded in a mist as well, with the pair looking at each other, nodding for a moment as Ashura Doji would quickly left the group, heading southwest into Udon. Kikunojo would quickly spoke after the exchange through the den den mushi is done.

“Please follow me! We should head to Habu Port in Hakumai! There are some ships over there waiting for us. Ashura-san will gather allies in Udon ahead and meet with the rest of our allies later on! If what your friend said is true, we only need to look for the mist to narrow the location of Onigashima down! I have something which we can use to signal its location to our allies later!”

Kikunojo would hope that both Leo and Kallavan would follow suit, they would act as the advanced party – getting to the location of Onigashima is important for the rest of their allies later on as they travel southwards. As for Sasaki however, the long journey to Onigashima would take a while, despite the rowing and the wind blowing with Sasaki – Queen as the boat isn’t really ship-worthy, there is no sails to utilize, but he could speed it up further if he finds ways to improve his situation, after all the wind is blowing south.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wano @kakashi19283 @Sea 21

Kallavan listened to Kikunojo speak about the first part of their plan. They'd go on to explain that they went to look for allies within the yakuza and also hoped for the new pirates to ally themselves with their group. Kallavan frowned at that notion and quickly shook his head. "I'd refrain from asking these pirates to help us. And this is not the marine in me speaking. These pirates are only here for their own self-gain, I fear that if they'd help you you'd only replace Kaido with them in the event that we're victorious. "

Up next was an explanation for the logistic part of the plan, where they'd set sail and how and when it'd all take place. Using the upcoming mist was a good idea but also a generic one Kallavan feared but a plan doesn't always have to be complex for it to work. They only need to get on the shore safe and sound. While Kallavan contemplated the plan Burns spoke to him, the matter of the foreign pirates not yet concluded. " I can see now how he might've defeated such a relic of the past. The news did cross my eyes but my attention was required elsewhere." Kallavan replied to Leo, revealing how he had missed such news in this day and age. Leo afterwards, continued with a notion that he found it hard to believe Kallavan was unable to injure Kaido and that the younger Vice-Admiral had yet to reach his full potential.

He'd cast away his glance to the side, wondering if this essence of bravery he inherited indeed unlocked more of his latent powers. Only combat and time would tell him so. He'd exhale and continue to relax his muscles and body in general.

With the news of the defeated All-Star, the samurai would expedite their plan be it due to wonder or actual shock at hearing that news. But for Kallavan it didn't strike him as surprising. Sasaki was Leo's second in command in terms of power; it'd have surprised him more had the man fallen against one of Kaido's officers.

The Admiral would nod in agreement to Kikunojo's request for them to follow her, time was of the essence after all. Every minute they waste is another one Kaido could use to recover his wounds.

"Lead the way, Samurai," Kallavan said following the samurai afterwards.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Uteki followed as Yamato lead the two further into Onigashima. As they continued their journey, Uteki wondered if the island was custom made for Kaido. Everything was larger than normal. She hasn't seen Kaidou on anything more than his bounty poster, so she was now imagining exactly how much of a beast he actually was. She wouldn't have to imagine much longer. Suddenly, Yamato came to a stop and gripped her kanabo. Uteki was now standing before Kaidou.

She listened as Yamato and Kaidou exchanged words. Kaidou seemed very familiar with her. It wasn't that she didn't believe Yamato, but it was something else seeing their relationship in person instead of just being told about it. After Yamato declared her intentions to her father, Uteki readied her weapon as well. The look Kaidou gave in response screamed "I'm keeping you here by force." Uteki took a deep breath and focused herself. She would finally speak.

"I'm here to help her end you and your entire operation..."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Flower Capital @Ichimonji

The two brave samurai with dreams of a liberated Wano in tow, entered the hut of death. There, they aimed to get on their side one who could potentially fight against Kaidou. At first, La Spada was fine with a temporary alliance - though the way she put it, they would simply be meat shields for her to use against Kaidou. The two samurai did not bite on that provocation. They were good with that, as long as they could bring Kaidou down. However, then, the Death's ideas suddenly changed. She caught a whiff of the two samurais' righteous personas, and that was not something she, the evil one, could side with. Reaching for her sword, La Spada put the two samurai on guard and the tension within the hut immediately skyrocketed. But what came next was a surprise.

La Spada was not able to unsheathe her sword. It took multiple attempts, and even a burst of Haki, to try to get it down, but the sword remained victorious. At a certain point, La Spada managed to unsheathe half of the sword, and the two samurai caught a glimpse of the blade.

T-that's... could it be?

It is...

The two samurai said. When La Spada's struggle against the Shodai Kitetsu ended, the samurai spoke.

You are the wielder of Shodai Kitetsu... one of the greatest swords to have ever been forged here in Wano. Is the sword responsible for your deathly figure?

The kappa samurai asked, not wishing to insult - but rather curious how it was that La Spada was alive, wielding that sword. And if her looking dead was a payoff for it.

Incredible... dead one, I have a proposal for you. Help us defeat Kaidou and help us stay alive... and we will bring to you the two sister swords to your sword. The Nidai Kitetsu and the Sandai Kitetsu. He who wields all three, is said to be the strongest of all.

The samurai said, bringing a new bargaining chip to the table.

The Forest @Sea

Akira had mistakenly showed his cards too quickly, and Shogun Orochi was able to capitalize on that, realizing that Akira would now have to keep him alive. However, Akira realized his mistake quickly enough and mended it, once again putting Shogun Orochi at bay and guaranteeing him that he would be dying here, unless he showed the way to Onigashima. Akira claimed that he would find Onigashima one way or the other, and that much was believable.

Tsch... I will show you the way then...

Shogun Orochi said, realizing this was his only option. He would have to make it to Onigashima, and once there, Kaidou would protect him.

Follow me... as the Shogun, there is a secret place where I have available boats in case of a needed escape. We will use those to travel to Onigashima.

Shogun Orochi said, transforming back into his human form and motioning Akira to follow. As the two walked, they would eventually make their way out of the forest on the other side. Akira would not know the terrain, but Shogun Orochi knew where he was going. This path through the forest was an escape route of his.

Why are you people going after Kaidou anyway? You would have much better lives if you just joined his crew.

Shogun Orochi asked, finding Akira and his crew's plan ridiculous. Most pirates would dream of coming under the wing of one of the Yonkou... and yet these young bloods were going against that. As someone who willingly subjugated himself to Kaidou in the name of safety and protection, Shogun Orochi could not fathom these pirates.

Kuri @Gambit

The Tengu asked what it was that Gambit seeked, and if power was all that he desired. However, Gambit's response came as a shock to the Tengu. Gambit told his story, as well as the story of his mentor. Through that story, the Tengu came to know Gambit as a true blacksmith that aimed to perfect his destined craft. Walking back into his hut, the Tengu spoke and motioned Gambit to follow.

Kaidou has destroyed our way of life. He has destroyed harmony, culture and history. He is a man that cannot be forgiven. Follow me, young man.

The Tengu said, welcoming Gambit into his home. Once inside, Gambit could look around. He would see that the hut was nothing but a bed to sleep in and a blacksmithing workshop. The workshop itself did not seem too impressive either, but perhaps skill was all that was needed. Fancy equipment was but a luxury.

It would be nothing short of a dream for me to craft a weapon that could help strike down Kaidou. Tell me, young man. What kind of weapon do you use?

The Tengu asked, still not giving his own name. He started going around the workshop, gathering one equipment after another so that he could get started immediately. Gambit was about to witness a miracle.

Onigashima @tlgRen

Kaidou, the father, and Yamato, the daughter, stood face to face. The latter announced that she would be leaving Wano never to return, and the former met those words with a look of anger most intimidating. Uteki, the outsider in the situation, doubled down on Yamato's words, stating that she would help Yamato put an end to his operation. While Yamato's words angered the great Kaidou, Uteki's words brought a loud laughter out of Kaidou.

WORORORORO... An end to my operation? You two?

Yamato, who is this person? Surely you should know there is no defeating me.

Kaidou said, announcing his dominance rather confidently - though obviously he would be able to back it up.

I'm not in the mood for conversation... Kaidou. Let's get this over with.

Yamato said, bending her knees and grabbing her kanabo with a tight grip. Pushing off of the ground, Yamato charged toward Kaidou with great speed. Once in front of him, she swung her kanabo, imbuing it with an enormous amount of black Busou-shoku no Haki. Kaidou, while still sitting down cross-legged, reached for the kanabo that was on the ground next to him, and met Yamato's attack with a swing of his own.

The two kanabos clashed loudly, powerfully, and equally - though to an observer like Uteki, things would look bad immediately. Yamato had swung with great strength, was standing and had a lot of momentum from her charge. Kaidou, on the other hand, swung with relative nonchalance and was in a sitting position. And yet, he did not budge. The man was in a different league.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea @QuickZilver708

The revelation that Sasaki, Leo's subordinate, had brought down one of the three calamities, Queen, already, came as a great surprise to the two samurai. This caused them to expedite their plan. The plan was rather simple, but simple was good in this case. After all, they were in Wano, a land unknown to them, with an unknown number of unknown factors that could throw a wrench in their plans at any moment in time. There was no point to a complicated plan that they had no proof would work. Instead, a simple idea that they could work with, was much better. Kallavan, reasonably so, pointed out that the pirates that had come here to Wano, were not to be trusted as allies in battle. That was something that Lao could agree on almost immediately. After all, he was a man of Absolute Justice. However, there was another way to look at it.

Don't worry. A good Marine would never rely on a pirate's help. But there is an undeniable rule in battle. Even enemies can work together to fight off a stronger evil. I'm sure those pirates know they can't defeat Kaidou on their own.

We will defeat Kaidou, and then capture the rest of the pirates too. The only ones coming out victorious here, will be us.

Leo said, showing to Kallavan a glimpse of his unrelenting personality. There was no bullshit with Leo. The Navy would win it all. That was the sheer confidence and determination that this old Marine fought with. And it would show in the upcoming battle.

Now then, lead the way, samurai.

Leo said, and the group set off.

@Sea : Iunno if you just wanna bring us over to Onigashima in one go, or if there's something that's gonna happen on the way, up to you.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Flower Capital #23
@kakashi19283

The Hut
Shodai Kitetsu refused to harm the swordsmen, a bond shared by blood, country, and ancestry. The swordsmen recognized the blade as the Cursed Blade, one to bring death to its wielder. When they asked, La Spada smirked, confirming she was already dead.

The two acted quickly, offering the last two Kitetsu swords. The three most cursed swords in existence, a trifecta depicting death. La Spada took a moment, before sarcastic words rolled off her rotting tounge.

[La Spada] “The foulest swords in existence in exchange for killing the King of Beasts and using yah’ as meat shields?”
[La Spada] “Yes… you’ve got yourself a deal. Kuahahahahaha!!”

La Spada’s wicked laugh came next. she made clear with that statement the question was not IF she would betray the swordsmen, but rather WHEN.

As if sealing their deal, La Spada knocked on the skeleton armrest. Suddenly, a large eye peered through the window. A humongous head, larger than the window, peered inside creepily. Hair slithering with life. A humongous Gorgon body. The Gorgon Queen: Medusa.

Wano’s fate was hanging in the balance. Death was on their “side”. Next stop: Onigashima.

Statistics
85 x 5 = 425
Race, MA, DF, Mind, Item

Strength: 101 (64 + 32 + 5)
Agility: 101 (70 + 16 + 15)

Movement: 101
Reaction: 101
Vitality: 91 x2 (45 + 32 + 10)
Durability: 101
Stamina: 81
Yomi Yomi no Mi: 120 [(84 +16) +20]
Haki: 100 x2

Armaments: 120 [100 +20]​
Awareness: 100​
Martial Arts: 50 x2
Fencing Style: 100
Mind: 4 x2 (12 - 8)
Musicianship: 8

Perks:
Yomi Perk: Bones are hardened with one’s soul, granting a +1 durability bracket.
Fencing Perk: Fencing techniques use significantly less stamina.
Professions:
Devil Fruitology: *****​
Mythologist: ***​
Purchases: Seastone Weapon (x1), DF Awakening, 120 CoA, Sandai Kitetsu, Nidai Kitetsu, Shodai Kitetsu
Name: Medusa “The Gorgon Queen”
Race: Reptilian
Height: 23 feet (from tail)
Weight: Unknown

Position: Captain of the Third Fleet
Devil Fruit: N/A
Biography: Gorgohohoho

Story: Queen of the Gorgons. Medusa was once a beautiful, avowed priestess of Athena who, after for breaking her vow of celibacy by an affair with the sea god Poseidon, Athena turned Medusa into a hideous hag, making her hair into writhing snakes and her a greenish hue. To ensure she kept her celibacy, Athena erected a curse: those who gaze at her turn to stone.

Hearing of one with hatred for the gods of Olympus similar to her own, La Spada saved Medusa from Perseus. Medusa turned her gaze on La Spada, only to find her soul was already stone. With a soul as ugly as Athena had made her, Medusa joined the Grim to bring down Olympus and restore the beauty stolen from her.

Level 65
Strength: 81 (46 +30 race +5 MA)
Agility: 81 (51 +30 race)
-Movement: 81
-Reaction: 81
Vitality: 71 x2
-Durability: 81
-Stamina: 61
Haki: 81 x2

-Armaments: 81
-Precognition: 81
Martial Arts: 71 x2
-War Style: 81
- Toxia: 61
Mind: 0 (6 -6 race)

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Forest #23
@kakashi19283

The negotiations are over, Orochi would have no choice but to comply – resulting in the Shogun reverting back to his normal human form and walked deeper into the forest after gesturing Akira to follow him, a secret path for the Shogun to make his way back to safety in Kaido’s arms. But having met Kaido, would he even want Orochi after the failure of Flower Capital? If Kaido is anywhere like La Spada, he would have him killed long ago. Following the Shogun with him through his way, Orochi would spoke once more, this time questioning the pirates’ motives in Wano. Orochi’s belief that serving under Kaido would lead a good life, however Akira have no desire to serve under Kaido, hell he doesn’t even fully follow La Spada’s wishes. As for the reason, it is simple – the Shadow responded coldly towards Orochi in disgust, his weapon still unsheathed as he continues to wield it. A strong indication where Akira doesn’t let his guard down at any point in regards to Shogun Orochi, this is to ensure Orochi doesn’t take any form of openings to escape or attack Akira.

“Serve Kaido? Why would we do that? What we want is far and different from him.”

“No matter, today will mark the defeat of Kaido in Wano, and the birth of a new Yonkou.”

Akira spoke, it is clear that their objectives in Wano is essentially dethroning Kaido and replace him with La Spada. No further words are spoken but given the nature of Spada Pirates, chaos, death and destruction is what they sought, whether Kaido’s goals aligned with them, it didn’t matter. Whether they are better off allying with Kaido didn’t matter. Spada Pirates are ambitious; they don’t need to answer to anyone else but themselves as individuals, they aren’t exactly a pirate crew with camaraderie.

[automerge]1636646050[/automerge]
Near Flower Capital -> Hakumai #25
@kakashi19283 @QuickZilver708

Kallavan and Leo made good points regarding the motives of the pirates, Kikunojo would be well inclined to agree with them, but Wano Kuni’s past with World Government doesn’t make things overly black and white – Kikunojo understood the marine’s concerns and they are indeed rightfully to be concerned, it is choosing between two evils, and now with Kaido being the greater evil – to abandon the people of Wano to their death in the drought season, not everything will be sunshine and rainbows after Kaido. But to take down the Yonkou, everyone is needed – not just the marines, while Leo was right that even with just the pirates, it is unlikely they can take down Kaido on their own but the reverse could be true as well – the marines themselves may not be enough to take down Kaido at the same time, the Scabbard not just himself but it seems that the general populace for the most part would be more accepting of a possible slightly better future than their current plight.

“While it is true that the pirates may take control of Wano upon Kaido’s defeat which is not what we desire, but given our country past with the World Government, I too won’t be surprised you being here isn’t just about saving us.”

Still maintaining a ‘neutral’ political stance between Pirates and the World Government, it is fairly obvious for Kallavan and Leo what Kikunojo would meant, they are not the ones in control of the World Government, their promises held as little value as any of the Pirates’ promises. Wano despite its current state holds a large value to any party controlling the island, their skills in Blacksmithing. Being able to procure extremely high quality of weapons is an advantage to any party. Even if Kallavan and Leo promise anything, the World Nobles can easily overturn anything to what they want.

“What we want is to return to what we were before, neutrality.”

Kikunojo gave an answer that is not the best outcome for both the World Government and pirates in general, but it seems to be the desire which the people of Wano seems to want, helping only one side only serves to make it harder for Wano. The trio would continue to make their way into Hakumai.

Hakumai
Eventually they would reach Hakumai after a long while, Hakumai – a place filled ruined buildings and very little structures that still stands. For Kallavan he is simply returning to the very start of his journey in Wano, however as the trio made their way to Habu Port – he would come across with a difference from what he may have remembered from the beginning, Leo however he would simply be met with the first impression of Habu Port. Flames.

The entire Habu Port was destroyed, essentially razed to the ground. Ships were completely destroyed as large sounds of bombardment could be heard coming from the sea, bombarding everything in the area. Kikunojo, shocked at what is happening runs forward – he would notice their ship, completely torn apart as the bombardment continues.

“No! Kaido must have ordered all the ships and ports destroyed!”

Kikunojo would shout, there were no survivors from their ship – the brutality of the Yonkou that must have done so to prevent anyone from truly reaching Onigashima. Without a ship to get across, the samurai forces are not able to get into Onigashima. From a distance away, one can see the silhouette of two warships, though just very barely in the midst. Suddenly, Kikunojo would quickly speak to the marines once more, they still have a chance, especially now that the mist has quickly started to roll southwards.

“..! Those two ships! We need to take them! With the ships, we might even be able to get to Onigashima disguising ourselves as part of the Beast Pirates till we get ashore!”

Sea

Sasaki have headed deeper and deeper into the mist, from a distance away, loud sounds can be heard in rapid succession. However, the sounds aren’t his problem at the moment. Soon he would start seeing quite a few silhouette of ships, unmoving. It seems that Sasaki have seen something new, perhaps rapidly getting closer to Onigashima. Will Sasaki attempt to investigate the cluster of ships further? Though doing so would mean likely losing Queen in the mist, and it seems that Sasaki is doing all he can to ensure Queen does not get away from the start. Yet, information would be useful for those in the mainland as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Kaidou laughed in response to Uteki's declaration. She was frustrated, but he wasn't wrong to laugh. Uteki was still an unknown factor and Kaidou was at the top of the world. Uteki was hoping to converse a little while longer. To see if there were any other fools who would join their side. However, Yamato did not seem to be of the same opinion. She launched herself towards Kaidou and clashed with him. However, it was obvious to Uteki that Yamato was struggling to keep up, while Kaidou was barely exerting himself.

She kicked off the ground and rushed over. She saw no way to assist Yamato in her current predicament, so instead, she pushes Yamato to the side and replaces her with herself. Uteki was far weaker and Kaidou would easily win the clash. His strike would hit armor made from Uteki's blood and shatter it. Uteki took the remaining force and was still standing. Relatively unscathed given how little effort Kaidou put into the initial swing.

"Calm yourself. We both need a clear head if we're to have any hope of doing this."

Uteki spoke to Yamato, but was staring directly at Kaidou as she did. Having dealt with her fears prior to this. Though, when he gets serious things could be different...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

At last, Gambit caught the interest of the legendary Tengu, and alas, for the first time, he would hear him share his grief on what Kaido has brought into his home. He would look around the place. It brought back a lot of memoirs. He would go emotional but he would suppress this feeling for he didn't want the smith before him to witness such weakness. The smithy or the smith's workshop is pretty familiar. It seems that he has once been there. The fragrance emanating from loads of metals, the embers of the charred coals, the stinky bed and pillows full of sweat, and the souls of every weapon forged within.

The prince then recalled his fair share of sorrow when he was still in his younger years back in the kingdom he once called home and the man he who considered his father, King Sapiro, and the man who taught him the way of the sword, General Magiting. A story of solitude, betrayal, and forgiveness. Gambit couldn't help but look up at the heavens where he knew his biological parents have been watching over the years. And when he heard the blacksmith's voice "Follow me.", he then remembered his old teacher once again. He smiled as he followed through that door, feeling the presence of his old mentor, the 12th Royal Blacksmith.

"Teacher!", the young prince Landayan called his teacher. "Why are we not talking about the 13th Blacksmith. Is it ominous to discuss the man?"

If only Gambit knew that the man he was asking about was his late biological father who planned a coup against the Kingdom in an attempt to overthrow the King and replace him.

"My lord, time will reveal. For now, let's focus on Alchemy.", his teacher said.

"Woah! That's great! What is Alchemy?", the prince asked.

"Listen, young man, you are about to become the 14th Royal Blacksmith and you need to equip yourself with all the lessons of the past. Alchemy is....", the teacher and 12 the Royal Blacksmith would speak about the hidden art of their tribe and substantial force in crafting their weapons' true form.

His reminiscing was suddenly interrupted when the Tengu started asking him questions again. "I have wielded tons of weapons in the past. Swords, spears, lances, axes, juttes, metal cards, and poles. But amongst these weapons, my demon side would find shelter in death scythe. A weapon only fitting to the evils who rose in the land of the livings. And I want you to take a look at the one I created. Perhaps, you would notice that something is missing. It seems that this blade would not reach Kaido's flesh. To be honest, I have never killed anyone using this blade."

Gambit would pause as he reached out for his wooden cane before twirling it clockwise only for a death scythe to emerge before the Tengu.

"Not only that, I have been dreaming about this weapon. It is a legendary hammer said to have harnessed all the sins of the 7 princes of hell. Whenever I transform myself into the demon I have become, I cannot wield an ordinary forge hammer to finish my opponent. I need to wield evil to end one. The Hellfire Hammer.", he said showing a blueprint of the hammer to the Tengu.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wano @kakashi19283 @Sea

"Neutrality..." Kallavan said, repeating the words and really pondering if such a thing could be possible for the Wano of today. The Vice-Admiral for the remainder of the conversation remained silent, letting Leo Burns be the one to close this matter for now. With that, the group of marines and samurai ventured into Hakumai. Which for Kallavan was the very part where his journey began, doing a quick scan to look for his privates to see if they made it out ok. He had ordered them to while he was still within the Shogun's offices. Giving out hope internally that they made it out okay. Especially given the condition it was in right now. Pandemonium was happening around Wano. Flames, destruction and bombardments were still happening at this very moment. Their first way out of this place was already destroyed by Kaido's preemptive strike. Their vessel was destroyed, no survivors remained within it.

Kikunojo would quickly formulate a new plan on the spot with what she was given. Two warships were spotted out far in the distance and were essentially their only way into Onigashima. Lose them and who knows how they'll cross the waters. She'd quickly turn and addressed this to the two Vice-Admirals, Kallavan would give a faint smile. An odd reaction given the circumstances but the man strangely enjoyed this situation.

"It's been decades since we've done a mission together Burns-san. Let's divide and conquer those two ships. If I can't overcome a single warship what will I bring to Onigashima.." Kallavan said, clenching his hands into fists. The shame of being so utterly useless the last time still hung onto him deeply.

Depending on Leo's answer and how he proceeded Kallavan would follow suit by through geppo and soru, blitzing through the sky following Burn's supposedly flaming trail.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Flower Capital @Ichimonji

The prospect of reuniting the three most cursed swords in existence, was enough to get La Spada to cooperate. Despite the fact that she did not need to be transparent with her words, she was - stating outright that she would betray the samurai as soon as Kaidou was dead and the three cursed swords were in her possession. However, that was good enough for the samurai. They would rather deal with La Spada, than with Kaidou. Whether they were correct to think so, remained to be seen. But given Kaidou's unparalleled might, one could not blame the samurai for their priorities and judgement.

With a temporary alliance finally in place, the two samurai gave a small bow to La Spada, as was their custom. They saw the Gorgon outside looking into the hut. Another monster, the two samurai thought to themselves. Being around La Spada and her subordinates certainly kept the two samurai on edge, and it was not far from the truth to state that they couldn't wait for all of this to be over.

Regardless, now it was time to go and get things down. They told La Spada to follow.

Come with us... we will show you the way to Onigashima.

One of the two samurai said. What followed was the group's trip toward Onigashima. They first made their way out of the Flower Capital, which was now under the rule of the La Spada Pirates. The two samurai led the way to the sea, where they had two boats prepared. The two samurai were to board one boat, while La Spada and the Gorgon boarded the other. Based on how the two boats were set up in advance, it was clear that all of this had been planned out. Setting out, the group started to sail toward Onigashima. At some point, the kappa samurai, who was a Fishman, started to think about the possibility of getting rid of La Spada here, where the Fishman held the advantage. La Spada's evil aura was what made the kappa samurai consider those thoughts, even though he knew full well they needed her. His rationale came out on top, and the group would find their way to Onigashima without any infighting or betrayals. The last part of their journey was though a thick veil of mist. As they came through it, the silhouette of Onigashima came into view.

The outlook of Onigashima would likely cause La Spada to salivate. The thought of conquering it surely crossed her mind. Its appearance, after all, was perfect for the La Spada Pirates. Truly a home island worthy of the La Spada crew. Onigashima. The island of death.

The Forest @Sea

Shogun Orochi's life was in the hands of the assassin Akira. With no choice but to oblige to ascertain his survival for now, Shogun Orochi was forced to show the way to Onigashima. The two men traversed the forest, which was home to a secret way that led from the Flower Capital to where Kaidou was. Shogun Orochi, a man that didn't know when to shut up, decided to speak, asking Akira why it was that they were after Kaidou - and proclaiming that they were foolish for doing so, and that they should simply join under Kaidou if they wished to live good, comfortable and long lives.

However, the notion of serving Kaidou clearly disgusted Akira, and he was quick to shoot that idea down. As the two were talking, Shogun Orochi kept looking around. That shouldn't really arise too much suspicion from Akira. They were, after all, in a forest, and it would be completely normal that Shogun Orochi was looking around, trying to make sure that he could find the correct way out of the forest. Little did Akira know, Shogun Orochi was actually looking out for something different. Not something, to be fair, but someone. And not some ''one'', to be fair, but a group.

After reaching a certain area in the forest, ''they'' finally caught up and found their master. Hiding in the trees were Shogun Orochi's Oniwabanshu, the top shinobi serving under the Shogun. Fukurokuju, Daikoku, Fujin, Raijin, Hanzo, Chome, Jigoku Benten, Bishamon, Yazaemon, Kazekage and Sarutobi. They were in Shogun Orochi's temple earlier, and they were blown away by Kallavan. However, when the whole temple came crashing down, the shinobi quickly relocated to the forest, knowing that Shogun Orochi would likely make his escape though there. In the forest, they were to await Shogun Orochi and escort him.

Now, it was time for them to do their job. Spread throughout the area sneakily, the Oniwabanshu acted. A number of smoke bombs suddenly erupted, veiling the area. Mixed with the smoke was tear gas. Shuriken, kunai and senbon came flying from multiple directions, aiming for Akira. Makibishi were spread all over the floor. And Shogun Orochi was gone, taken by his shinobi. Would Akira managed to keep track of Shogun Orochi while dealing with a multi-layered surprise attack?

Kuri @Gambit

The Tengu posed an interesting question to Gambit - asking the man what his weapon of choice is. Gambit, a true master of weapons, stated that he had used many different weapons in his life. However one that currently infatuated him, was a mysterious hammer. Gambit showed the blueprints of the weapon to the Tengu. Gambit stated that he had had dreams about this weapon, which came as a surprise to the Tengu.

I see... that is called a divine connection. Some weapons and their wielders were meant for one another. They give power to each other for a greater cause. They, together, serve to shape the fate of the world.

When such a person and such a weapon find each other, the destiny of all mankind changes for better or for worse...

Or so the story goes...

The Tengu said, before introducing himself.

The name is Tenguyama Hitetsu. I will forge your soul weapon.

He said, taking the blueprints. From there, Gambit would be witness of smithing miracles. For hours, Tenguyama Hitetsu would forge. A number of unbelievable techniques were used, and Gambit would be able to appreciate the difficulty of the techniques used - as he was a great blacksmith himself. The tenacity that those techniques required, the willpower, the focus and the physical might, they were truly techniques worthy of a legend.

Tenguyama Hitetsu would not teach Gambit anything - but Gambit would learn. Just from being in the presence of this legendary blacksmith, giving it his all to create a legendary weapon, Gambit would be able to soak all of that knowledge in. From there, it would be up to to him to master it and incorporate it into his style.

After hours of heavy work, fire and sweat, the hammer was born. Tenguyama Hitetsu would lift it up into the air, bringing it to Gambit. The moment Gambit grabbed it, a hellish aura would spread from the hammer and surround Gambit. Gambit's mind would be shrouded in darkness, and he would find himself in an infernal hell. Dark fire surrounded Gambit, aiming to consume him. There was a battle of wills between the hammer and the Gambit - would the man make it back out alive?

Onigashima @tlgRen

Kaidou and Yamato clashed. Strong winds emanated from the point of collision, blowing everything in the area away. With his free hand, Kaidou grabbed onto the gourd of sake that was next to him, preventing it from spilling over. Putting just a bit more effort into his swing, Kaidou aimed to overwhelm Yamato and blow her away - but instead, Uteki appeared, pushing Yamato out of the way and taking the brunt of Kaidou's attack in Yamato's stead. Uteki was blown away, and her blood armor cracked and shattered, but she was fine and alive for now, in part thanks to the fact that Kaidou wasn't really attacking for real yet.

Uteki called onto Yamato, causing her to snap out of her momentary rage. Uteki told Yamato that she had to calm down, and that they needed clear thoughts if they had any chance of challenging Kaidou.

Kaidou laughed roaringly, slowly standing up.

Wororororo...!

At least one of you has a good head on her shoulders... but it won't do you much good.

Kaidou said, bending his knees and pushing off of the ground. He charged toward Uteki. When he arrived in front of her, he brought his kanabo down with great force, imbuing it with black Busou-shoku no Haki. A vertical downward swing sought Uteki's life, and while it was still evident that Kaidou was barely trying at this point, it was a dangerous attack nonetheless.

DPR: 101-119: 6. City Block Level + A:+3 + COA: +3 = 12. Large Country Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea @QuickZilver708

The group of Navy Officers and samurai traversed Wano - their goal and end destination clear. Onigashima and Kaidou, where a world-changing event was set to take place. The ultimate demonstration of domination from a Yonkou. Or the fall of a Yonkou. One or the other was bound to occur, and whichever it was, it was bound to change the fate of the world. As the group made their way to Hakumai, they were to reach a port, where ships would await to take them on their journey to Onigashima. However, once they arrived, a sea of flames greeted them instead. Multiple vessels were destroyed and set ablaze. Kaidou had likely ordered the bombardment and destruction of all ports in Wano, and any way to reach Onigashima via the sea was no longer an option.

That is, until Kikunojo noticed the silhouettes of two ships out in the open sea. She urged the two Vice Admirals to secure them, stating that not only could they use those vessels to get to Onigashima, but they could enter without anyone noticing them as outsiders.

Vice Admiral Kallavan was excited to get going, reminiscing about the last time he and Leo had gone on a mission together. Back then, Kallavan was but a child, and Leo was a teenager, making his first big strides as a Navy Officer. Leo grinned, looking at Kallavan.

Reminiscing about the past are we...

Hopefully 300 pounds of muscle is not the only thing you've acquired since back then when you were a kid. Let's see what you've got, Kallavan...

Leo said. Kallavan was a man that was quickly becoming a Navy Legend... so Leo clearly was not underestimating his fellow Vice Admiral. However, he wanted to provoke a nice display of power out of him. It was time to start things off with a bang. Leo turned away from Kallavan and seaward toward the two ships. Suddenly, an intense burst of fire erupted from Leo's fists and feet, and he took off flying. Like a fiery rocket, Leo ripped through the skies, quickly approaching the two ships from above. Once in range, Leo would come to a stop, floating in place high up in the air above the two ships. From there, he observed the two ships, trying to see what they were and who was aboard them. He was ready to strike at a moment's notice.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Forest #24
@kakashi19283

Orochi would looked around the forest, which while it shouldn’t raise Akira’s suspicion – the boy is already well on guard should anything happen he could easily kill Orochi. As they walked further into the forest, out of a sudden smoke would arise around Akira and Orochi, before several sharp distinct sounds could be heard all around him. Using Haki, Akira could react quickly to projectiles as their weapons quickly disturbs the smoke and flies towards Akira. Without a second thought, Akira knew. A trap perhaps? Doesn’t matter – for he originally had a plan to deal with this before he approached Orochi from the very start in case he does have people protecting him. Now is simply the chance to follow through that idea.

With a swung of his katana, Akira conjured a tornado around him – immediately deflecting away the projectiles and the smoke from reaching him and dealing with the unknown tear gas unintendedly. Another reason for this was to ensure Orochi could not get away without dealing with the tornado first. And if he does, he would very likely be injured and like previously he could quickly track Orochi down with the blood once more, the only difference would be that it will be far easier to follow through an even more injured Orochi’s blood trail. Akira mentioned he would kill Orochi on the spot if the shogun would not bring him to Onigashima, he wasn’t lying about that. Orochi might have made a huge mistake for his actions.

Eventually, the tornado would die down, causing the smoke to disperse quickly – from there Akira would assess the situation once more. Even if Orochi manage to somehow get away, there’s no reason for Orochi to bring him away from his escape route just to escape once more. The current path must be correct as getting to the ship and to Onigashima as soon as possible must be his plan considering the cowardice personality of the Shogun, not only that but the fact that the allies are here instead of where he met Orochi would support it. Akira would only need to follow hopefully the blood trail of Orochi to catch up. However should any of his allies stayed back or if Orochi failed to escape, Akira would have another idea, to turn Orochi’s allies against him.

Name: Autumn's Great Wind
Description: The Ittōryū version of Kokujo: O Tatsumaki (Dragon Twister) but with greater potency. (91 Shuurin, 91 Movement, 91 Strength)

Akira DPR: 101-119: 6. City Block Level + S: +4 = 10. Island Level
[automerge]1637482028[/automerge]
The Sea #25 (Co-Host)
@QuickZilver708 @kakashi19283

With Kikunojo’s urging, both Kallavan and Leo would spring into action, using their own respective abilities to get towards the warships in the horizon. With one flying towards the sea in a fiery trail thanks to the propulsive power of his element and the other with Rokushiki enabling him to get there to his target without any issues as well. As they approached the warship, both of them would find it pretty difficult to actually see who is on board of the warships, but one thing is clear however is that there are only two warships that are firing at Habu Port, no other ships are around here and as Kikunojo has stated to be their chance to sneak into Onigashima. The problem they have now however, is whether or not they can keep their power in check to not destroy the warships by accident. If too much obvious damage is sustained, sneaking into Onigashima will likely raise suspicion considering the ships were supposedly attacking undefended areas of Wano.

Through the fog however, the crew members of the warship do not know see Kallavan and Leo yet – giving them the opportunity to take the warships by surprised. The bombardment continues, but it won’t be before long that the Beast Pirates are done bombardment and returning back to the coasts of Onigashima.

Onigashima
With Sasaki not bothering with the ships, he would safely cross into the beach of Onigashima, the small island now essentially shrouded in fog. His presence has yet to be discovered, but with Queen now also reaching Onigashima as well, a problem will eventually arise. Staying around in one place too long and people will eventually find him, but moving around out of the sea and Queen will eventually regain strength which will likely be even more problematic even for Sasaki. The finale is about to begin and doing too much will eventually wear Sasaki out before the battle would truly begin. The worst of all is that unbeknownst to him, another pirate is about to arrive in Onigashima as well and likely to make contact with him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Sea @QuickZilver708

(OOC: Since Sea posted quickly, I'm squeezing in a flashback, figured it'd be fine since it doesn't ruin the timeline in any way. Next post after this can be Guren, and then back to Sea and his update)

That mission huh...

Leo, who was high up in the air above the warships, suddenly remembered ''that'' mission that Kallavan had mentioned. Leo's mind took him back to a time a few decades ago. It was a stormy night in Marineford when suddenly, sirens went off, and a number of Navy Officers were called to the then Fleet Admiral's office. Fleet Admiral Kong had an urgent mission, and yet due to the timing of it, there were no seasoned veterans available. Leo, who was a young teenaged Marine at the time, was tasked with the mission. It was the first big mission that he was put in charge of. He was not given much to work with - there was even a child soldier on the squad. But, orders were orders, and Leo had always been told by his master, Roshi, to do his best.

A few days later at the location of the mission, on an unnamed island in the New World, Leo and his men found themselves in the final battle. Just about all of Leo's subordinates had already been defeated, and he was the last one that had any chance of defeating the pirate that they were up against. A man of true brutality and a good amount of strength. A man named Greybeard.

Breathing heavily, Leo was facing off against Greybeard himself. Scratch marks were seen all over Leo's body, and blood was trailing from the corner of his mouth. He was breathing heavily. He took a step forward to continue the fight, but suddenly, his strength gave in, and Leo fell down to his right knee hitting the ground.

Tsch... damn it. Is this as far as I go?

Leo said, Greybeard towering over him. With his large axe tight in his grip, Greybeard rose it high up into the air. A guillotine for Leo's neck, a death by the hands of a pirate - the worst ending that a man like Leo could imagine. Greybeard swung the axe and Leo closed his eyes.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!

A not so manly young voice suddenly took the area by storm. As the axe descended, the young boy that had been sent on the mission suddenly came storming in. Combining Tekkai with Jugon, the young man's fist slammed into the side of the descending axe - a technique that was well beyond the young boy's skillset, but that he had managed to pull off due the necessity of the situation. The unsuspecting Greybeard lost hold of his axe and the weapon was set flying off to the side. Leo's eyes opened wide in shock and he looked in front of himself. Inbetween him and the towering Greybeard, was the young Marine that had been sent on the mission. Despite the fact that the young Marine's body was small and frail, his back, to Leo, in that moment, looked broad. Strong shoulders that could carry the weight of Justice in the future.

Kallavan...!

Leo said. Greybeard reached for his other weapon, a large sickle, and swung it toward Kallavan. The speed at which Greybeard swung it and the might that he swung it with, was obviously beyond what the young Kallavan could handle. Kallavan, in that moment, realized that he was about to die, and his consciousness slipped away. But the young soldier's brave heart had awakened a beast of Justice. The last thing that Kallavan could remember, was Leo stepping forward with a smile on his face, uttering a few words.

Sorry, young man. I will never be weak again.

Kallavan would wake up days later back in Marineford. He would come to find out that due to the bravery that he had displayed a few days ago on the mission, he was even given his first promotion at his young age. Undoubtedly a Marine that would become a legend in the future.

As Leo was reminiscing about that mission, he had already started his attack on the warship. Using a combination of Geppou and Soru, as well as a myriad of Shigans, Leo had taken out just about everyone on the warship. By the time he snapped back into reality, he was already done, now looking over to the other warship to see the grown Kallavan in action.

In the meantime, Sasaki had finally managed to reach the elusive Onigashima. With the fatbodied Queen still unconscious and being used as a boat to drift along the currents on, it was now time to finally wake the fat bastard up. Sasaki pulled him ashore and then cuffed his ankles with Kairouseki cuffs. The Kairouseki would prevent Queen from using the powers of his Devil Fruit, and even though Queen was plenty strong without his Devil Fruit, the Kairouseki would sap his physical strength and vigor away as well. This would allow Sasaki to wake Queen up and have him walk on his own, without having to drag him around, or risk him escaping. The cuffs were loose enough to allow Queen to walk, but any large strides or running would be difficult. And with all of that sorted, Sasaki took one of the scabbards into his hand and smacked Queen over the head with it, before putting it back on his hip.

Oi, wake up fatty. We're here. It's time for you to walk. You can go ask Kaidou to save your ass.

Sasaki said.

Edit:

51 posts for me so far, to keep track.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wano @kakashi19283 @Sea

"Heh. These fools don't know what'll hit them." Kallavan said, responding to Leo's remark.

A short exchange between the two admirals but Leo would blast off beside him, fire and smoke trailing his every movement. Kallavan would bend his knees and flexed every muscle fibre he could reach. With strength concentrated the second vice-admiral would blast off into the air. Like a blitz, he'd move left and right with irregular movement. Within his movement, he'd observe Leo and checked which ship he'd move towards. Taking the opposite vessel, Kallavan moved in like a hawk from above only to stand in the very middle of the ship. To the grunts and goons that were aboard this ship, it'd appear as if the man had appeared out of thin air.

An apparition?

Nay. A nightmare.
The crew of the beast pirates would quickly overwhelm the upper deck, swarming the lone vice-admiral as they immediately knew who and what he was. A survivor who fought Kaido, a potential threat and perhaps the one who'd undo their paradise. With his eyes closed, Kallavan would respond to their every move, sliding to the left as he evaded a well times sword strike. While fluently moving into an underhead duck as he avoided a horizontal sword strike. From this fluently circular motion he'd also built up his own momentum to push one of the grunts in front of him away. A palm strike to the man's chest would send him blasting backwards. The collision between this grunt and his colleagues was like a ball to pins. Momentum and inertia would hold rein as they'd fling several of these grunts up and overboard, the man who had been pushed was lucky. The railing of the ship and his own colleagues were enough to slow down his speed, making him crash down. Consciousness had faded from the moment he was struck.

"Let the burning desire out. Do not contain it. But leash it like a wild beast. Tame yours, for it is overwhelming." Rohan's voice would whisper deep within his mind.

After Kallavan's palm strike the man would take yet another neutral stance as he lowered his arm. He'd exhale as his eyes opened up at the same time, revealing his piercing blue eyes. The crew was frightened and hesitant. Who wouldn't be after witnessing such a display? The difference between them and the Admiral was vast. To say that this single man accounted for a thousand men would not be an exaggeration. Kallavan would outstretch his right arm and hand, pointing his right index finger upward. His burning desire now established as an aura would blast outwards, overwhelming all of the crew within this ship and perhaps latching out towards a few on Leo's side. But its level of influence would quickly retract, a rookie's mistake.

"Surrender or pay the price."

Kallavan said icecold. Empathy had left his manner of speaking completely. Those of weaker will would be left unable to speak and thus respond to Kallavan's request. Blanking out and dropping to the floor unconscious. The Admiral afterwards would pocket his hands into his trousers and observed the crew that had him swarmed until a few moments ago.

Was there someone who could handle his willpower?

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Sea #26 (Co-Host)
@QuickZilver708 @kakashi19283

In both cases, Kallavan and Leo have taken a warship to dealt with. From Leo’s side, despite being distracted by his inner thoughts or whatever that he is reminiscing – he is still able to take out the crew members of the warship with little effort, perhaps muscle memory or he is that good. But whichever is the case, they have acquired one of the warship. However, on the other hand, Kallavan’s use of his Conqueror’s Haki have taken a different route. Kallavan started with seemly taking a more show-off attitude, merely dodging attacks from the warship crew members whilst never counterattacking. A class of difference not just to the pirates he is facing but at the same time it shows the different methods of justice that the World Government employs. But a rookie mistake that Kallavan did – using Conqueror’s Haki, but it is not that he retracted his burst of willpower, but that he used without proper control. Whilst the pressure of the Conqueror’s Haki take essentially taken out all of the crew members and even extending to the other side of the ship, the pressure of his willpower is immense however – destroying parts of the ship he took, damaging the ship to a considerable extent, the other ship only took small amounts of damage which the Haki has reached.

Regardless of the outcome, whether the ships will be able to make its way undetected into Onigashima remains to be a question. But for now, with the ships essentially taken by the two Marines, they must now bring it back to Habu Port. The wind blows south, which makes it difficult to navigate the ship through the helm. They could also try to use their capabilities to bring the ship back in a different way, but with Kallavan’s mistake, taking care to control their powers would be necessary.

Onigashima
Queen would wake up after a long while, dead he is not – for he was only temporarily taken down by Sasaki within the mines. But his body remains weak, thanks in part to Sasaki’s seastone cuff. With his mind and body slowly recovering to the point where Queen could discern his own state and location, he is back to Onigashima, but his ankles cuffed. Continuously weakened by the sea stone – Queen could hear Sasaki’s order to walk. Weak strides are all Queen could make, and in his humiliation he would have to walked back to Kaido like this? Gritting his teeth, Sasaki needs to find a point in time where he could escape from Sasaki. Perhaps Sasaki’s overconfidence by leading him and Queen back to Onigashima would bite him in the ass, after all no matter how strong Sasaki is, taking on Onigashima by himself is very likely to be impossible.

Queen would smile under his breath, quietly without talking for the time being. Regaining his strength even with the seastone cuff on is possible, he just need to find help. They would trek Onigashima, slowly they are approaching the home of the Beast Pirates by their front entrance. And that is where there will be people to deal with Sasaki.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Within that smithy, hours of unparalleled hard work, dedication, and mastery were demonstrated by the legendary smith. The entire room glistened with each and every pound of the hammer to the Sea Prism Stone said to have originated and abundant in the land of the samurai. And if one should take a closer look at The Gambit, they would see how those events reflected in his eyes.

The Tengu's forging arsenals clanged against the forging weapon, resonating across the vicinity. All the time he rammed it, Gambit's overflowing desire and willpower seemed to have been plucked by a mysterious incantation, infusing them into the hammer. And above all, as the prince of all pirates watched him, not only miracles were seen; both sacred and evil tangled, only fitting to the likes of the Royal Blacksmith.

Muahahahahahaha!, he laughed inside his head as his eyes continuously sparkled in red. And behind that invocation, mysteries unfold. Landayan Morrow, born with the natural ability to harness the wisdom of craftmanship by simply looking at it would see the history of the legendary clan of Tenguyama and how they forced themselves into becoming the heart and soul of the world's greatest warrior. From the first Tenguyama and how he forged the first samurai down to the second one, and to the third one, and to the next generations before returning to Hitetsu himself. And with all those transpired flashes of stories, a new skill has been acquired.

The Vampirate Prince is now in possession of the three divine arts behind blacksmithing: Alchemy, Necromancy, and Willpower. Gambit lifted his palms across his chest, staring at it as he felt the immense amount of wisdom filling up his mind. And likewise, a massive source of energy is mustered by the weapon.

Hitetsu lifted the Hellfire Hammer, still scorching in its innate volcanic substance but from the inside. It's like a culmination of the hottest embers of the world, rolled into one fine masterpiece. Soaking that in liquid for one final touch before raising the torch. The Wano smith approached Gambit as he handed the newly forged hammer. The pirate would only stare at Hitetsu's eyes briefly before turning his sight to the weapon, acknowledging his creation.

Spirals of hellish aura revolved around Gambit and ignited the weapon even further, magnifying its power. And during that phenomenon, the prince would return back in time, re-enacting his heritage, his emotions, his own history, and all of his sins while he traversed through an infinite void and darkness. In that solitude and forlorn, the seven deadly sins would rise one after the other, manifesting themselves into the most sinister evils that stand out in Underworld. They are the Seven Princes of Hell.

Belphegor - Sin of Sloth
Azazel - Sin of Wrath
Mammon - Sin of Greed
Beelzebub - Sin of Gluttony
Asmodeus - Sin of Lust
Leviathan - Sin of Envy
Lucifer - Sin of Pride

When they emerged in Hell, a place so familiar to Gambit, he wielded no weapon but he has to survive the corruption of these demons. Each of them would try to devour Gambit's soul into becoming one of them. The sin of sloth would lead him to kill his dream of becoming the greatest blacksmith but the prince survived - his willpower reigned. Azazel bestowed all the anger of the earth into one catastrophic downward blow, followed by the 72 spirits of Solomon but his love and passion to restore the balance of the world overpowered this sin. Greed offered him an endless reserve of resources, power, and riches. Too bad, Gambit was second to none in terms of this corruption for he alone possesses the machines to create one. Envy and Pride rose from their seats, unleashing darkness filled with Gambit's desires to surpass legends and despise towards the strongest marines and smiths. Followed by Gluttony and Lust who offered to devour limitless resources of woman and flesh. Gambit would succumb, down on his knees for these sins greatly affected him.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I do not envy any marines nor any smiths!. I am Prince Landayan of all Royal Blacksmiths. The representation of pure sacrifice and willpower of my parents, my King and Queen, my masters, and my comrades. I am strong but I acknowledge that I needed them to rise to the top. I am weak and that's why I am strong!"

Gambit recited in a baritone register, throaty rasp, a characteristic of a chain smoker struggling. It was solemn but equally ominous.

"Kneel before your Lord.", he commanded the sins. "And hear my words."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Flower Capital #24
@kakashi19283

Onwards to Onigashima
Shodai Kitetsu halted her dissonance once La Spada entered into the tentative alliance, one forged by desire and promises. Medusa, the Gorgon Queen, would meet the three outside, her aura dark and pedantic like her captain’s. Her face was as foul as her soul. Medusa gave La Spada her new Hook; Aegis Shield.

The group set out, leaving the Mother as the liason between the Flower Capitol and the other members of Spada Pirates, the flagship Styx still docked in the River Capitol dock.

Two separate boats. The boats cut through the ominous mist, with Onigashima emblazoned in the distance. Suddenly, words slithered and cut the silence.

[Medusa] “How foul. A fitting land for the End of a Yonko.”

[Medusa] “Reconnisance birthed rumors of a single samurai that once challenged Kaido himself. His end he met in fury of fire. Tell me, samurais, why do you fight so? ”
Medusa was not blinded by bloodlust. She had been doing reconnaissance while the Flower Capitol was conquered. Rumors is all she heard, and she would put them to rest. The Gorgon Queen asked impatiently, seeking the story behind their upheaval against Kaido. For a Yonko, they would need an army.

[Medusa] “The Strongest of Beasts boasts strength and army unrivaled in the seas. Ruin if this be all. Who else carries your blade?”
[Medusa] “A warning before an answer is offered. Lies rise your heat signature ever so slightly. I will see…”
Questions cut with threats, her tongue slithering like a snake. As Gorgon, as a snake, Medusa had the ability to sense one’s heat signature with her rolling tongue. A slight change and she would notice

As the chatter occurred, La Spada stood up ominously, her eyes fixated on Onigashima. In a trance, it seemed. If the samurais looked at her, they’d see her eyes bloodshot and her tongue salivating. From her, a green light emanated. From the sea around them, a grave for all those who have tried and failed to invade Onigashima, skeletons appeared. The swam next to the boat, as if entranced with the hate spewed.

[La Spada] “Kuhahahahahaha!!!!”

Souls seeking release, burdened by hate. River Styx was repeated.

Aegis’ Dark Hook
Forged by lost souls, Hades’ Hook is the Underworld's gift to Isis made out of steel. Hades’ Hook replaces La Spada’s left arm. Daedelus welded the Aegis shield into the hook, gaining its Olympian abilities and might.
- Nigh indestructible​
- Absorbs haki in attacks​
- Adds aborbed haki to users’s attack​
- Can only absorb one haki attack per turn. 2 turn cooldown​

Last edited:
Top Bottom