General What’s your Job?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In my case I learned graphic design and graduated a month ago! :lazydance:
I don't really plan to continue in this field because I lack the necessary creativity for design ideas. During school I had a hard time to get ideas for any projects and always finished stuff in the last moment when I had to hurry for exams and presentations. In contrast my classmates had more specified ideas and had also more interest in design than me.

Now I am going to college hopefully in September (still need to do most of the paperwork though lmao), for now I will do a year of Business Management because it was too late to sign up for Communication Design and Media :catcrysweat:Though I don't really want to continue on that field as said, I want to give it another chance. But for now Business Management has to keep me busy for a year :dogkek:

My dream job is to be a comic artist and be independent with my art. I will start working on my biggest project soon and hope it will be a success :D

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ne, what do you think is the best mediterranean cuisine, as a chef what dishes is the one you want to recommend people the most?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Currently in-between jobs but I'm hopefully going to be a city clerk soon. At the moment I'm a writer as a hobby.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I work in a video game store at the moment as a Floor Manager. Its nothing special but it pays the bills and I get discount of new games so that's a bonus! XD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I work in a video game store at the moment as a Floor Manager. Its nothing special but it pays the bills and I get discount of new games so that's a bonus! XD
That would be nice bonus for me :catcrysweat: Can You sell your friends with discount? :dogkek:

I try to be ?
Need to set a good example after all
Trueeeeeee! Trying to be also in good shape :blobwavecool:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ya I can with friends and family so it's pretty fair to be honest some places only let family I get to choose really :D
Also online keys or You sell only physical product?

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also online keys or You sell only physical product?
Sell physical stuff mainly as for online stuff just stuff like PlayStation cards and stuff for store credit for the console but can't use discount on them as it's exchanging money for online credit lol

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm currently unemployed but that's because I moved recently and I didn't want to go back to my "fall back career" as a substitute teacher.
I used to be an Outreach Educator for the Aquarium here. I'm hoping to find a job like that again.
Teaching kids about the ocean and conservation is my passion ? (and basically what my degree is). So I currently volunteer at the Aquarium and keep building my network. ✨
I am also a conservation bilogist by study. :D But I am currently practicing as an environmental officer doing Health, Safety and Env inspections on high voltage electricity transmission lines.
[automerge]1567955237[/automerge]
I work as a curriculum developer for ESL students (English as Second Language). My job entails creating and updating materials that students use to study English, such as e-books, online exercises, etc. I also check students' essays to see if they have good comprehension of instructions.

I work from home, but this is the only perk I have in all this. So now I'm looking for better job opportunities, specifically overseas to get me out of this rut.

As for my dream job, I already had a taste of it, although it's shortlived. I used to write part-time for a local anime magazine. Sadly the publishing house dropped it earlier this year, most likely because of poor sales (but idk much about what happened because the editor won't explain properly). Five years is just too short for me because I enjoyed it a lot. :feelsbadman:

That's nice :ghostie:

This is really cool and somehow I'm not surprised, I think it fits you :pepemusic:
Lols, had my fair share of side jobs before I got my perma Job. I also was an English tutor for some korean based students,... I had fun with that stuff, feel accomplishing seeing someone develop under your mentor-ship.... Also, I had a chance to write for an anime magazine, but sadly, soon after I submitted my piece about "manhwa" they wnet under.. but that was just a passion related thing, nothing serious. Ah Good luck on your endeavors

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm working as a security in grocery store (I guess you can call it in that way) but I wanna work form home so that I would have free time for things that I'm passionate for. I hate my job so much, working 12 hours a day it's quite hard, I wanted to quit my job but all that coronavirus thing changed my plans since I didn't want to be unemployed during lockdown. Currently I'm searching for freelance jobs or rather online jobs (that I can work from home) for as little as 280$ per month, but unfortunately I can't find anything suitable.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I work as a draftsman for a residential design firm. I originally just helped get architectural sets of plans out to the homebuilder. Later on I produced plans for homes from orders. Eventually I was maintaining the house masters so lots could be created easily. Then last year I started transitioning to multifamily products like townhomes, condominiums, and clubhouses (no apartments yet). I work with construction workers, Architects, and Civil Engineers.

It's a pretty rewarding job and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. :geek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I work as a draftsman for a residential design firm. I originally just helped get architectural sets of plans out to the homebuilder. Later on I produced plans for homes from orders. Eventually I was maintaining the house masters so lots could be created easily. Then last year I started transitioning to multifamily products like townhomes, condominiums, and clubhouses (no apartments yet). I work with construction workers, Architects, and Civil Engineers.

It's a pretty rewarding job and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. :geek:
What a job. Twas my dream.. ..
I am a club dancer

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was an Event/Conference manager/organiser at a 5 star hotel for the past 2.5 years, now I'm so used to not working for the past 2 months that I plan to get pregnant and let @Waindo do all the work.:p:cool:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was an Event/Conference manager/organiser at a 5 star hotel for the past 2.5 years, now I'm so used to not working for the past 2 months that I plan to get pregnant and let @Waindo do all the work.:p:cool:
Gthe fuck outta here! Not if I get a vasectomy first! :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What a job. Twas my dream.. ..
I am a club dancer
In this case it's more like a meeting place for the occupants of a sub division. More pool and community gyms than dayglo and Dj's :LOL:

@Shottie I require moderator assistance! Would it be better to post work related pictures here or does that warrant its own thread?

Last edited:
Top Bottom