Salty Doubloons
Holy shit odd back too?
Welcome!

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It seems like you read it wrong :weirdpeep:
I asked if one have to claim^^

Thinking about it one should create a game were claims have backdraws for Town, but at least 2 have to claim :pepethinking:
claiming is allowed, but be careful. Don't have to claim, but it can be done.

and yeah, want to make it even between town/mafia.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In my opinion claiming is an important part of Mafia. Played a few games on NF. Noone really cared about claims even so it was allowed.

One only claimed if it was useful. And noone pressured for claims.

Too many ToS Games destroy claim behaviour.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In my opinion claiming is an important part of Mafia. Played a few games on NF. Noone really cared about claims even so it was allowed.

One only claimed if it was useful. And noone pressured for claims.

Too many ToS Games destroy claim behaviour.
Agree with this, claims should be allowed (when important information to help town)

But restriction, with important information,-no claim , make it harder for town to get info to help find scum.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
From my experience recently i learned several good methods and one stood up to me

No flavour claim in first 14 hours of the phase.

Why is this good.

First off it prevents early claims. Less time you have to work it the harder it is to determine if it is true or a lie.

Second, if you are scum it gives you time to form a fake claim and not be deadlocked early on

Third, it is restrictive but at the same time it isnt.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
From my experience recently i learned several good methods and one stood up to me

No flavour claim in first 14 hours of the phase.

Why is this good.

First off it prevents early claims. Less time you have to work it the harder it is to determine if it is true or a lie.

Second, if you are scum it gives you time to form a fake claim and not be deadlocked early on

Third, it is restrictive but at the same time it isnt.
This is good but I don't think 14 hours is enough. I would say at least 1 whole day phase if not, the first 2 day phases should be no claiming.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really don't think it was needed

however since its already decided then just use vote

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello Everyone.
I am here to let you guys know on a small change we discussed among coaches/moderators that we decided to implement on Thriller Bark.
As you all know in recent weeks protests against racism have taken the world by the storm. It is a fight we all participate in regardless of our skin color and any other differences.

As such we felt like it would be only natural if we followed the example of other Mafia Communities that implemented this change.
From this day on - The Word Lynch Will No Longer Be Used In Mafia Games On Our Site -

I am sure most of you know and understand why we decided to remove that word from our games. For those that do not understand you can freely educate yourself here.

We completely understand the change might take some time to take effect because we all got used to using the Lynch phrase for months now. That being said we won't punish you if you use the word in your games but we would kindly ask you to replace the word with another.
As to with which word to replace it with - You can pick any you want as long as isn't offensive -
I will give you some examples - Banished, Exiled, Imprisoned, Guillotined... It is your freedom to decide what do you want for your game.

I hope you all understand this decision, it is a small thing to do but it is a right thing to do. And we on Thriller Bark follow same ideas of equality that are being fought for now in the world.

Best Regards, Thriller Bark Moderator Team!

You always do what Mafia Universe tells you to do?

Top Bottom