Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wouldn't say that none claiming games are far better than claiming games. Yes, none claiming games do have there own perk as such players have no choice but to engage in discussion more than they usually do but aside that I noticed the players who like to engage they do it anyway, they don't really care about whether the game is claiming or none claiming. Their main agenda always to drive the discussion while those who depend on claims they don't usually engage in none claiming games and don't really do anything besides commenting here and there.

Making any game fun always depends on the players rather than setup until the setup is obviously making you bleed yada yada

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wouldn't say that none claiming games are far better than claiming games. Yes, none claiming games do have there own perk as such players have no choice but to engage in discussion more than they usually do but aside that I noticed the players who like to engage they do it anyway, they don't really care about whether the game is claiming or none claiming. Their main agenda always to drive the discussion while those who depend on claims they don't usually engage in none claiming games and don't really do anything besides commenting here and there.

Making any game fun always depends on the players rather than setup until the setup is obviously making you bleed yada yada
:sarcasticshottie: take an example with my Konosuba game, it was fun, wasn't it?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oreki's ToS game needs 2 more people to finish up the sign ups. Anyone interested? Sooner this goes sooner Monster Mafia can start :pandaawn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You always do what Mafia Universe tells you to do?
In my opinion replacing "lynch" with another word cause lynching was missused against blacka is on one hand exagerated and in the other hand half-hearted.

Either one should realize the lynch law wasn't brought up to use it against blacks and keep using it.
Or if one really have problems with lynching cause it was missused after slavery one have to completly remove the "lynch mechanic" of the mafia game. Just giving it a different name doesn't change anything.
[automerge]1592212768[/automerge]
Maybe we should also remove the vig for some time or at least remove the possibility of a vig being able to shoot innocent.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In my opinion replacing "lynch" with another word cause lynching was missused against blacka is on one hand exagerated and in the other hand half-hearted.

Either one should realize the lynch law wasn't brought up to use it against blacks and keep using it.
Or if one really have problems with lynching cause it was missused after slavery one have to completly remove the "lynch mechanic" of the mafia game. Just giving it a different name doesn't change anything.
We've adapted the Survivor method and folks gets voted off the island.
:sarcasticshottie:

Reactions: AL.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ya'll getting tingles bcs of a word change which you can still use if you want to lol
I only appealed to ones personal judgement if they chose to change it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We've adapted the Survivor method and folks gets voted off the island.
:sarcasticshottie:
So turning Mafia concept into a Trash TV show concept. Are you going to most of ToS roles to make it, especially removing all the killeng stuff :pepethinking:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So turning Mafia concept into a Trash TV show concept. Are you going to most of ToS roles to make it, especially removing all the killeng stuff :pepethinking:
Trash TV is entertaining at least.

And killing is up to hosts. ;) when I have a game I have been known to avoid actually "killing" folks especially when I like the characters I've used. They tend to just disappear.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Trash TV is entertaining at least.

And killing is up to hosts. ;) when I have a game I have been known to avoid actually "killing" folks especially when I like the characters I've used. They tend to just disappear.
(y)
I also don't like killing, I think I manage to avoid that stuff quite Well in the Poke ToS ^^

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am thinking of allowing 2 players to play one role in MM

Top Bottom