Wolfgang Thread

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
Does that mean you're moving my coven games down the calendar a bit? And while you're at it, can you space them out as well? I don't want to burn myself out by jumping from one game to another.
you're alive??
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
It is hard to say easier or not since the tt got inno result on sheriff
[automerge]1593617915[/automerge]
I had one time in a game where there are only 4 town and 1 tt left so they just random lynch any town that hasn't spoken much and in the end they found the tt, which is town traitor medium :dogkek:
Sheriff gets guilty result on Town Traitor, they are part of the Mafia
 
Messages
545
Reaction score
1,823
Points
6,050
Salty Doubloons
6,222
Sheriff gets guilty result on Town Traitor, they are part of the Mafia
Really?
I spoke of this because I had been sheriff in tt before. I checked a townie that was resulted in inno. In the end somehow the town agreed to lynch that townie. I was surprised he was tt medium
 
  • Like
Reactions: AL.
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Really?
I spoke of this because I had been sheriff in tt before. I checked a townie that was resulted in inno. In the end somehow the town agreed to lynch that townie. I was surprised he was tt medium
Was there a transporter involved? Anyway I'm not 100% sure I'm right here but I'm fairly certain that Sheriffs can find Town Traitors
 
  • Like
Reactions: AL.
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Town of Salem news


Retributionist Rework

The Retributionist has been completely reworked to be the good version of the Necromancer. The Retributionist can reanimate dead Town roles and use their night ability one more time. The Retributionist will recieve important feedback of roles that it controls such as Town Investigative results or if a targets defence was too high when reanimating a Vigilante.
__________


Target's defence is too high

We have standardised this feedback to be more uniform for all cases in which an attackers target has defence higher than the attack. Most importantly Doctor heal and Crusader protection will now give this feedback to attackers, creating more claim space for evil roles with Basic defence
__________


Also I heard a rumour that Mafioso gets an Astral attack for night one but that might be bullshit
 
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,772
Points
4,750
Salty Doubloons
1,231
Ok so Mafioso astral attack was bullshit, I found the announcement

Hey Townies,

Wanted to give some details on the contents of our next patch expected to be out sometime next week. These are the big ticket items.

Retributionist rework
The Retributionist has been completely reworked to be the good version of the Necromancer. The Ret can reanimate dead Town roles and use their night ability one more time. The Ret will receive important feedback of roles that it controls such as TI results or if a targets defense was too high when reanimating a Vigilante.

Necromancer
The Necromancer will also have information forwarding like the Retributionist does.

Witch/CovenLeader
Witch/CL also gets information forwarding when controlling roles such as Sheriff, Lookout, Spy, Tracker, Investigator, Consigliere. The controlled role will no longer get the feedback making Witch/CL control more of a role blocking effect.

Ambusher
Ambusher will now get feedback when they attack someone

Juggernaut
It will now be much more likely for a Juggernaut to spawn in games.

Taunts
When a dead player taunts someone it will now only be seen by the taunted player and other dead players.

Targets Defense Is Too High
We have standardized this feedback to be more uniform for all cases in which an attackers target has defense higher than the attack. Most importantly Doctor heal and Crusader protection will now give this feedback to attackers, creating more claim space for evil roles with Basic defense.

Dual Targeting UI
Roles with two targets have had their UI improved

Bug fixes

Spy
Fixed a bug that prevented Spy from getting their results on the night they die

Jailor/Pestilence
Fixed a bug that would not show a Jailor died from Pestilence when jailing them

Jailor/Doctor/SerialKiller
Doctor will now properly get feedback when they heal a Jailor who is attacked by the SK they jailed
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,265
Reaction score
29,611
Points
28,100
Salty Doubloons
13,412
Retributionist rework
The Retributionist has been completely reworked to be the good version of the Necromancer. The Ret can reanimate dead Town roles and use their night ability one more time. The Ret will receive important feedback of roles that it controls such as TI results or if a targets defense was too high when reanimating a Vigilante.
Im wondering if necro and ret can use the same corpse
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Why does ToS hosting have so many restrictions early on while you can do whatever you want in Reg and Trad?
 
Top Bottom