- Messages
- 10,265
- Reaction score
- 29,611
- Points
- 28,100
- Salty Doubloons
- 13,412
Never@Beky @Shottie @novaselinenever could one of y'all remove me from the mafia players tag list? Thanks.

Never@Beky @Shottie @novaselinenever could one of y'all remove me from the mafia players tag list? Thanks.

Says he might play a future game but asks to be removed from notice of said game.If you make it trad, I might play
@Beky @Shottie @novaselinenever could one of y'all remove me from the mafia players tag list? Thanks.

I log in on TB often. I don't need to be tagged to see the signups. I also don't want to get tagged for games in front of hers which I don't wanna play.Says he might play a future game but asks to be removed from notice of said game.![]()
I log in on TB often. I don't need to be tagged to see the signups. I also don't want to get tagged for games in front of hers which I don't wanna play.Says he might play a future game but asks to be removed from notice of said game.![]()
I log in on TB often. I don't need to be tagged to see the signups. I also don't to get tagged for games in front of hers which I don't wanna play.I log in on TB often. I don't need to be tagged to see the signups. I also don't to get tagged for games in front of hers which I don't wanna play.
[automerge]1595372450[/automerge]
I log in on TB often. I don't need to be tagged to see the signups. I also don't to get tagged for games in front of hers which I don't wanna play.
nice pickI am most likely basing it off of Season 3 but things can change
Yep, to keep Drago awaynice pick
will be a reg right??
Is this for this contest you were talking about, or you wanted to show me?@Mango Senpai role i had in last MMGameplay - Role Creator
If you guys were a mafia role. What abilities would you have. convert towns into mafia. zeahahahthrillerbark.com
I was thinking about it, but I'm not sure.@Mango Senpai join Dethy game!
Once all.spots are filled....I was thinking about it, but I'm not sure.
For now I'll just join the MCU ToS game, the Dethy I'm not quite sold on.
Incidentally, do you have any ideas when the game will start? The MCU one I mean.
We even have custom roles for ToS where players can create roles which Hosts can implement in their own gamesTown of Salem
thrillerbark.com
You have your own version of ToS , wholy moly i play it on live games . If anyone is hosting please please tell me .
I love this Town of salem Game . I was planning to host something like this in another place but someone here designed this !
Nessos game has still to fill, go sign up there! xdTown of Salem
thrillerbark.com
You have your own version of ToS , wholy moly i play it on live games . If anyone is hosting please please tell me .
I love this Town of salem Game . I was planning to host something like this in another place but someone here designed this !
He already did, still 2 left same as for Dethy game...Nessos game has still to fill, go sign up there! xd
I've only asked a few times at this pointBad Coaches!![]()
drago I've asked 5x....