- Messages
- 2,944
- Reaction score
- 6,339
- Points
- 6,350
- Salty Doubloons
- 3,704
I said today ill do it and i forgot![]()
@novaselinenever as well actually... so you're not alone at saying you'd do it and forgot.I ll join tos if new game starts.We even have custom roles for ToS where players can create roles which Hosts can implement in their own games
Whats up bro? Havent seen you in a whileYes. I had been hella dormant thanks to uni life and a whole lotta other crap.

Damn when did you get back? Welcome back mate.There's a couple of high quality female players making Salem vids, look up Keli the Forger and Holly the Mayor
I couldnt even get my tag remove and I quit@Beky @Shottie @novaselinenever could one of y'all remove me from the mafia players tag list? Thanks.

I came back in time to win monster mafiaWhats up bro? Havent seen you in a while
Damn when did you get back? Welcome back mate.
I couldnt even get my tag remove and I quit![]()
Not very likely considering i am hardly here.@Udell are you going to play Mafia with us again?![]()
There is a way to solve this. come here more frequentlyNot very likely considering i am hardly here.

I used to when I was reading One Piece or other popular manga and when playing mafia. However the games weren't as fun anymore, activity in games were tilting me. Besides that not much to do around here, maybe we should try to get more members.There is a way to solve this. come here more frequently![]()
more members starting with you, you are the first "more member"!I used to when I was reading One Piece or other popular manga and when playing mafia. However the games weren't as fun anymore, activity in games were tilting me. Besides that not much to do around here, maybe we should try to get more members.

I had to carry you the whole wayOnly because we played in the same Team![]()
I would if the people that sign up for them played as well. If I wanted to play by myself I would hop on my xbox and play XcomJust play the games and the people will come on their own

Well I am heremore members starting with you, you are the first "more member"!![]()

The flaw in that logic is that people can't play Mafia by themselvesI would if the people that sign up for them played as well. If I wanted to play by myself I would hop on my xbox and play Xcom
Well I am here![]()
???The flaw in that logic is that people can't play Mafia by themselves
We just had a game of 200 pages in just 6 cycle phase. Games before that were similar.???
I think you miss my point. If 20 people sign up for a game then 20 people should be playing it not 5. That's what the games here became up until I decided stop.