Wtf are mermaid colors?At least no one is going to use the rainbow
Blocks of rainbow get exhausting.
(Though I totally want a mermaid colors one!!)
Mermaid theme.Wtf are mermaid colors?

>_> but I just did outlaws... fine.@Shottie show us the Sr Mod tag - WG version
Btw.... also kinda what it looks like when I post with my tags and text this colorWtf are mermaid colors?
KONG!Btw.... also kinda what it looks like when I post with my tags and text this colorjust noticed it.
Go back to Outlaws. It's way better.>_> but I just did outlaws... fine.
Some people like it lmao. I'm quite happy with a few on it. I'm not so happy with a select few of the newer ones.@Rej change your rank ladder bro. You still on that bum ass Thriller Bark ladder smh.
I have a name Shottie.At least no one is going to use the rainbow
Blocks of rainbow get exhausting.
(Though I totally want a mermaid colors one!!)
Oh, that's... strange...I have a name Shottie.
I won’t stand for these repeated attempts to erase me!!!!
Dish out the dirt papaSome people like it lmao. I'm quite happy with a few on it. I'm not so happy with a select few of the newer ones.

No, look at your quotes. The text becomes invisible.Dish out the dirt papa![]()
same here I m going blindI can't promote myself. And my god, I'm already regretting the black one lol. Hurting my eyes.
The whole post is invisible to me.No, look at your quotes. The text becomes invisible.
