Wolfgang Thread

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The whole post is invisible to me.

yet another attempt to erase me!!!!:feelslaserman:
Code issues lol. Also, really it's you silencing people. What you can do is apply a color to your quotes so it can be read

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Code issues lol. Also, really it's you silencing people. What you can do is apply a color to your quotes so it can be read
Rude.
Give me refund for defective product so I can purchase the far superior black on black font

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rude.
Give me refund for defective product so I can purchase the far superior black on black font
I still like the rainbow more lol. I'd get rid of the black before the rainbow :weirdpeep:

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I still like the rainbow more lol. I'd get rid of the black before the rainbow :weirdpeep:
Lol shop won’t let me purchase another font color now even tho I trashed my missingNo font already. I think my save is corrupted

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Would be funny if the black with white glow Turns into White with black glow when using Chiller Bark :pepethinking:

But to be honest that the light glow effect everything and Not only the black text is worse then Rainbow let disappear the quoted text.

Dragos posts are hard to read.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
These new text changes are actually trippy lol, especially that black and white one.

I wanna host a Pokenon game
Pleaaaaaaaase host one then I'll host my own game as well maybe

Top Bottom