Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey guys, i was thinking, why won't some of us (mostly Hosts & Veterans ... etc) team up to create the Ultimate Mafia Game
I'v being thinking about it for a while and i think if we combine our Ideas, we can come up with something amazing

Imagine a Huge Game with many Mechanics and great Story, everyone can play and feels Unique and no one needs to die
It's like a Massive Role Play Game, the perfect theme for this is obviously "One Piece"

Imagine if each Player receives a Role where he will feel like he is truly that character
A Mafia World just like One Piece, with Players taking Role of Yonko, Shichibukai, Supernova, World Government, Revos, Straw Hats .... etc each with his own Scenarios & Goals that conflict with each other .... etc

A Map to explore, News to read, make Alliances, Betrayal, Power-Up, Executions, Recruiting, Adventuring .... etc
Lynches & Votes & Daily Discussion will stay but with special twists

And just looking at One Piece story, we have it all, the Map, the Powers, the Scenarios, the Politics, the Goals, Characters ..... etc
We can make the Game have Two Phases, Phase One where everyone chase his Goals and try to improve and adventure and drama ... etc
And phase two where Final War happens and all Players become able to die & lose and the choices you made in Phase One will determine your chances and lot of stuff
It's also possible to make this Game accept late entries
In other words, the Ultimate Mafia Game xD (Not to confuse it with One Piece Role Play, because this one should still be a Mafia Game)

What do u think ? should i create a PM to discuss this ?

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey guys, i was thinking, why won't some of us (mostly Hosts & Veterans ... etc) team up to create the Ultimate Mafia Game
I'v being thinking about it for a while and i think if we combine our Ideas, we can come up with something amazing

Imagine a Huge Game with many Mechanics and great Story, everyone can play and feels Unique and no one needs to die
It's like a Massive Role Play Game, the perfect theme for this is obviously "One Piece"

Imagine if each Player receives a Role where he will feel like he is truly that character
A Mafia World just like One Piece, with Players taking Role of Yonko, Shichibukai, Supernova, World Government, Revos, Straw Hats .... etc each with his own Scenarios & Goals that conflict with each other .... etc

A Map to explore, News to read, make Alliances, Betrayal, Power-Up, Executions, Recruiting, Adventuring .... etc

And just looking at One Piece story, we have it all, the Map, the Powers, the Scenarios, the Politics, the Goals, Characters ..... etc
We can make the Game have Two Phases, Phase One where everyone chase his Goals and try to improve and adventure and drama ... etc
And phase two where Final War happens and all Players become able to die & lose and the choices you made in Phase One will determine your chances and lot of stuff
In other words, the Ultimate Mafia Game xD (Not to confuse it with One Piece Role Play, because this one should still be a Mafia Game)

its RPG then and if most us create it together then who will be left to play??

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Not possible , if everyone involved in set up..
But look like a MM.
U can host the next one...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
its RPG then and if most us create it together then who will be left to play??
Not possible , if everyone involved in set up..
But look like a MM.
U can host the next one...
Not set-up, i thought we can just discuss the rules, like the general idea
But you're right, i should do it myself and then give it to a coach

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
you can do it together with a few people if needed
The reason i wanted to discuss it is because Characters aren't all hidden, for example if u get Shanks then everyone can know you're Yonko Shanks and very powerful, same for many other Characters, but of course there are some hidden ones
What players can't know which is something that Host & Coach will decide are the Abilities & Secrets & Choices the said Character can have

It's exactly like One Piece World

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The reason i wanted to discuss it is because Characters aren't all hidden, for example if u get Shanks then everyone can know you're Yonko Shanks and very powerful, same for many other Characters, but of course there are some hidden ones
What players can't know which is something that Host & Coach will decide are the Abilities & Secrets & Choices the said Character can have

It's exactly like One Piece World
so it'l be semi open setup I see

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so it'l be semi open setup I see
Yes, but what makes it different than other Mafia Games is that it's split into Two Phases
Second Phase is just like Usual Mafia, Kills & Lynches & Votes .... etc

But First Phase is the most interesting part, it's like the planing phase, each Character have different Goal, different Scenario & different Powers, the choices you make u here will effect your chances & options in Phase Two

In this Phase, Characters try to get stronger, seek Alliances, Spy, Negotiate, Adventure ..... etc basically just like One Piece
Yonko, Shichibukai, Supernova, Marines, Revos, Straw Hats & many other 3rd Parties have their own Agenda and Methods & Goals & Powers
Then Final Arc is where we see the results of what they have done, who they side with, who betrays who, who outsmarts who .... etc

In other words, a Game that starts as Strategy Role Play Game and ends as Mafia Game
[automerge]1569754099[/automerge]
Anyway, i just wanted to mention it, i'm working on it myself and if everyone have ideas then welcome

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes, but what makes it different than other Mafia Games is that it's split into Two Phases
Second Phase is just like Usual Mafia, Kills & Lynches & Votes .... etc

But First Phase is the most interesting part, it's like the planing phase, each Character have different Goal, different Scenario & different Powers, the choices you make u here will effect your chances & options in Phase Two

In this Phase, Characters try to get stronger, seek Alliances, Spy, Negotiate, Adventure ..... etc basically just like One Piece
Yonko, Shichibukai, Supernova, Marines, Revos, Straw Hats & many other 3rd Parties have their own Agenda and Methods & Goals & Powers
Then Final Arc is where we see the results of what they have done, who they side with, who betrays who, who outsmarts who .... etc

In other words, a Game that starts as Strategy Role Play Game and ends as Mafia Game
[automerge]1569754099[/automerge]
Anyway, i just wanted to mention it, i'm working on it myself and if everyone have ideas then welcome
going by what you said balancing it will be harder than MM

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
going by what you said balancing it will be harder than MM
Yes, Roles aren't Balanced, Yonko are Yonko & Supernova are much weaker for example
But the Chances of reaching WinCon will be balanced and equal, i already thought about that

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes, Roles aren't Balanced, Yonko are Yonko & Supernova are much weaker for example
But the Chances of reaching WinCon will be balanced and equal, i already thought about that
Or like you said... it will be like roleplay... give characters hidden powerups which they achieve as game progress and they make it far and far
[automerge]1569755018[/automerge]
Example take Luffy gears, Zoro Ashura which they start the game without it but as the game progress, they gain these powerups and those who made it to the end will have the power that equalizes the yonkou

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

A trad game Monster Mafia, with open setup mechanics that will be previously discussed by a selected amount of players...COUNT ME IN!

Top Bottom