Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Or like you said... it will be like roleplay... give characters hidden powerups which they achieve as game progress and they make it far and far
[automerge]1569755018[/automerge]
Example take Luffy gears, Zoro Ashura which they start the game without it but as the game progress, they gain these powerups and those who made it to the end will have the power that equalizes the yonkou
That's exactly what i thought about, certain Abilities will be unlocked as Story/Game progresses and even some will be lost under certain conditions, but not only Abilities, there are also Story Decisions that will be unlocked and modified as game continues

For those who Played Civilization Turn-Based Strategy, they will understand the concept of this Game, because it's very similar
I want to make Civilization x Mafia x One Piece game xD
A trad game Monster Mafia, with open setup mechanics that will be previously discussed by a selected amount of players...COUNT ME IN!
Sure thing, will add u to PM later

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
power isn't any problem but the issue lies in alliences and other stuffs when going into second stage of the game

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's exactly what i thought about, certain Abilities will be unlocked as Story/Game progresses and even some will be lost under certain conditions, but not only Abilities, there are also Story Decisions that will be unlocked and modified as game continues

For those who Played Civilization Turn-Based Strategy, they will understand the concept of this Game, because it's very similar

Salah add me in PM too... I will like to become the part of the setup rather than playing... this Idea is too great to leave xD
[automerge]1569757126[/automerge]
power isn't any problem but the issue lies in alliences and other stuffs when going into second stage of the game
Alliance can be based on the same goals or power ups. Let just saw, everyone going draw a lottery and that lottery will be based on balanced powerups so each lottery decide who will gonna alliance with who or we can make two crew to have the same goal

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alliances & such game options won't be unlocked for everyone, it's like each Role will have different Game Mechanics depending on his position in the One Piece World.
For example Supernova will unlock ability to make Alliances with each other or join a Yonko Faction or make a Deal with a 3rd Party but only after they reach New World and have enough interaction with their target to make it work, another example is that Playstyle of Yonko will be different than other Pirates, Rookies are different than Veterans, Marines are different, Revos too .... etc

Also certain Factions or Roles can't target certain others unless some conditions are met
For example Yonko can't target Rookies until they either become a threat to them, a potential strong subordinate or simply reach their island .. etc

In other words, there must be a Reason to be able to Target someone, that's why the Adventure & Story is very important in Gameplay

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alliances & such game options won't be unlocked for everyone, it's like each Role will have different Game Mechanics depending on his position in the One Piece World.
For example Supernova will unlock ability to make Alliances with each other or join a Yonko Faction or make a Deal with a 3rd Party but only after they reach New World and have enough interaction with their target to make it work, another example is that Playstyle of Yonko will be different than other Pirates, Rookies are different than Veterans, Marines are different, Revos too .... etc

Also certain Factions or Roles can't target certain others unless some conditions are met
For example Yonko can't target Rookies until they either become a threat to them, a potential strong subordinate or simply reach their island .. etc

In other words, there must be a Reason to be able to Target someone, that's why the Adventure & Story is very important in Gameplay
Seems one hell of set up ! Good luck ! And tag me in sign up thread when it's ready !
Just don't give me Survival role..

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
alliances and other stuff needs to be kept secret if you want it to be a mafia game

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
alliances and other stuff needs to be kept secret if you want it to be a mafia game
Yes all Player Choices are Secrets unless there is some special Mechanic or Ability that makes a Choice public

Reactions: AL.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Warcraft game was like that was it not?

Mafia with roleplay?

I am trying to implement that more than in Regular.
Regular is my baby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Warcraft game was like that was it not?

Mafia with roleplay?

I am trying to implement that more than in Regular.
Regular is my baby
Yes it's basically similar to Warcraft Game but with more Freedom, more Mechanics, more Story Driven ... etc
Expect Mechanics like Map Navigation, Fights, Betrayal, Alliances, Negotiations .... etc

As for Balancing it, i will let Players decide how Balanced it is xD
By making a Two Phase Game, in First Phase, Player's Progress, Choices, Tactics .. etc will determine how they start Phase Two
Phase One will be fair for everyone, Phase Two it's Chaos, but since there are Factions, there is a chance for everyone to win

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes it's basically similar to Warcraft Game but with more Freedom, more Mechanics, more Story Driven ... etc
Expect Mechanics like Map Navigation, Fights, Betrayal, Alliances, Negotiations .... etc

As for Balancing it, i will let Players decide how Balanced it is xD
By making a Two Phase Game, in First Phase, Player's Progress, Choices, Tactics .. etc will determine how they start Phase Two
Phase One will be fair for everyone, Phase Two it's Chaos, but since there are Factions, there is a chance for everyone to win
Yea anyone who played my Borderlands game knows what you talking about haha

I can help you with that

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yea anyone who played my Borderlands game knows what you talking about haha

I can help you with that
Yupp Borderlands Game was one of the best i played even though i was the first to die lmao
Okay, gonna add u and see what kind of Game i want to make

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We did talk a bit in mod chat about making some new ToS roles

Nothing is set in stone but ToS does needs some life breathed into it.

If anything we can always do some test games or off calendar games with new roles.

People loved that on OJ

Top Bottom