Wolfgang Thread

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was
Child p*rn and child r*pist

Words like
p*rn and r*pe
are already banned tho. Using those words are considered circumventing banned words and elevating to a level where it invoked the mod wrath I guess :vonflame:
:pepega: dude what, what was your username there?

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, rape joke username isn’t something that most websites would allow. And the ones that do have questionable mod policies.

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wish a very good day to all the Gentlemen and Gentleladies here,
be they of the criminal persuasion or not, and hereby request that i be send me a missive should ever again the situation arise where members of la Famila and the common populace of a town are trapped in a game of cat and mouse to snuff each other out, such that i may lend my assistance to whichever side fate decides.
Sincerely,
Cyprinus "Big Fish" Carpio

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wish a very good day to all the Gentlemen and Gentleladies here,
be they of the criminal persuasion or not, and hereby request that i be send me a missive should ever again the situation arise where members of la Famila and the common populace of a town are trapped in a game of cat and mouse to snuff each other out, such that i may lend my assistance to whichever side fate decides.
Sincerely,
Cyprinus "Big Fish" Carpio
Vote lynch karp

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will try to fit one but I have to figure out what. Also I am preparing weebs. It's all a big hassle and struggle rn. :(
Well, I wouldn't mind waiting but we can perhaps pluck some guys from the neighbors to play here once in a while. For a fresher.

Top Bottom