Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Pretty much last game town lynched every town player who had the OP powers thinking town can't have OP role lol
Are we talking abt the last weeb game? Or the last trad game?
And thats why the town is raped for like the past 10 games counting from both here and OJ
I am glad I was scum in all those games.. Hey wait,,,,,, town won the last 2 trads.. Lost last 2 regs and tos.. Iirc
Do I have a meta? :blobthink:
Ah-huh.
of course it has, you guys already spam as it is :catsweat:
@Oreki spammed it.. Buhahahah

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sometimes it's depend role they get. I started losing interest because of getting scum role in most of the games .

And sometimes I was legit busy and could play at night , which is really troublesome because some players accuse u because of the inactivity. Not everyone can play all day and timezone play big role.
In last OJ game DP started at 3A.M and cap reached at 6 A.M , that was crazy . I was pirate and had to sent my action during DP.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also I was thinking about , need rule for claim.
Game lost all hype and excitement when players start mass claim.
3-4 claim in one DP is just too much...in reg games with enough flavour knowledge , and 5-6 claims , you can out most of the scums..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Weeb game
Oh yeah. Sometimes, it's easier to create chaos in the game than leading town.
[automerge]1567528297[/automerge]
3-4 claim in one DP is just too much...in reg games with enough flavour knowledge , and 5-6 claims , you can out most of the scums..
But when mass.claiming were initiated or orchestrated by scums, do you take the blame against them or kudos them for misleading the town?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh yeah. Sometimes, it's easier to create chaos in the game than leading town.
[automerge]1567528297[/automerge]

But when mass.claiming were initiated or orchestrated by scums, do you take the blame against them or kudos them for misleading the town?
My problem is players claiming to play safe and avoid being suspected . Because they don't wanna argue (which is soul of mafia)
Scums misleading townies is their playstyle as per rule . But townie start mass claiming without any pressure is like giving up.
If game is not making any progress then u can ask for claim .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I hate mass claiming too these days lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Claims easily save you from lynch if it's good, regardless you have pulled garbage gameplay

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just wanna play good ol vanilla games. No abilities going out left and right, no claims. Just pure skillful gameplay.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just wanna play good ol vanilla games. No abilities going out left and right, no claims. Just pure skillful gameplay.
I actually enjoyed that generic mafia... like a really good game in a while... though there was a mistake here and there lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My last 2 games I was scum, my scum buddy bussed me. I seem to be getting bussed alot by my scum buddies when I'm scum making my scum buddies look good to the point when players start to town read my scum buddies.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My last 2 games I was scum, my scum buddy bussed me. I seem to be getting bussed alot by my scum buddies when I'm scum making my scum buddies look good to the point when players start to town read my scum buddies.
Forget Al being always scum. You're the sacrificial lamb for your scum buddies.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink:

Top Bottom