Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'd be up for another round in the middle future. This time I won't pretend to be a scum pretending to be a cop when I'm actually a Jester.

That doesn't work if you play the cop too convincingly. (And the flips are fake)

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would like to host some Hachinosu themed game, but it would take a while until I am free, winter it may be. But if someone else wants to host in middle future...I would also love to play it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I would like to host some Hachinosu themed game, but it would take a while until I am free, winter it may be. But if someone else wants to host in middle future...I would also love to play it.
I wouldn't mind some 10-player Vanilla or a ToS.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My game from the Mafia Universe Championship is finally over. I got put in a 72/24 hour phase deadline and it lasted for a month. Here is my experience on what happened.

I randed town and on day 2 there was a glitch at the start of day and a scum automatically got lynched when no one even posted yet. Because of this, the game had to get randed again and in the second rand I got a scum role. The players were really good and I made it all the way till day 6 which was lylo. I got lynched in lylo and my last scum buddy made it to day 7 in lylo and won the game for my team. My scum buddies were power wolves and I felt like a new player compared to them lol.
Nice! It was scary playing with them I might say. I might be lynched D1 due to UN.

Wait, does that mean you're a champ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Broski. Wazzup
how ya doing gambit?
Nice! It was scary playing with them I might say. I might be lynched D1 due to UN.

Wait, does that mean you're a champ?
there is like 2-3 more rounds for her if she continues to advance.
:catlazy:
yo what's up, this place less toxic and much more chill
seems like it, still dead though was hoping to at least catch the hottie shottie.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Doing what Gambit does. RP.

Damn, that's way too far but a good experience. Hopefully we get a champ one day
what are you RPing as rn?

& yeah its long and tedious and you have to wait for all the other games to finish before the next round starts and so forth.

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
what are you RPing as rn?
One Piece RP here. Together with @Larsi and others.

& yeah its long and tedious and you have to wait for all the other games to finish before the next round starts and so forth.
I tried to read a game in MU back then with 20+ players and first two pages they are already playing legit. Lol. Those types of games are really draining. You need to be dedicated to it.

Reactions: AL.
Top Bottom