Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jeebus Christ these scummies necks is strongk

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I just got done playing this game where a mafia buddy got bussed by both of his teammates which later went to win. Like it was eod in D1, two leading wagons, the town cop and the mafia. The moment the cop claimed, the mafia's buddy came over and immediately switched his vote to his buddy and right after that the votes were locked and his buddy was going to be lynched. He didn't even have to do that cause there were a lot of townies on the cop wagon and it's not like he would have been suspected of leaving his vote on him.

The other buddy had been voted for the mafia long before the votes were locked and just kept it there. The entire town got buttfucked because of these two votes.

Never finna take a last-minute vote against a mafia as townie vote again.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well...it's not exactly like your average mafia game. You'll see soon enough.
Jmmm guess learning steps once again hahahaha
[automerge]1568384913[/automerge]
Independents that I remembered from good ol time are: Vigilant who was a lose bullet could kill anyone in search of Justice and guardian angel who could save anyone but of them they tried to be town because they lose if mafia win. Are there the same here?

Deleted member 4

Jmmm guess learning steps once again hahahaha
[automerge]1568384913[/automerge]
Independents that I remembered from good ol time are: Vigilant who was a lose bullet could kill anyone in search of Justice and guardian angel who could save anyone but of them they tried to be town because they lose if mafia win. Are there the same here?
Vigs are usually town.

3rds (Independents) are more kill all, or have a wincon not related to towns or a scum team win. They normally work to their own objective. There can be a variety of 3rds and different win conditions depending on the host, type of game ect.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I has an idea. We need a separate prefix and subforum for Monster Mafia. Like Trad and Reg have. And have monthly MM. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I has an idea. We need a separate prefix and subforum for Monster Mafia. Like Trad and Reg have. And have monthly MM. :weirdpeep:
Ehn... If you're willing to do the balancing, plus if it's frequent... It wouldn't be really special

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ehn... If you're willing to do the balancing, plus if it's frequent... It wouldn't be really special
It would if same themes wouldn't repeat themselves (every time other shows to pick the characters from)

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
MM is born from regular and it's an special game from the section. I don't see why dismembering would be beneficial since it takes lots of time and effort to create that game and it would take out the only Regular special.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
MM is born from regular and it's an special game from the section. I don't see why dismembering would be beneficial since it takes lots of time and effort to create that game and it would take out the only Regular special.
It would enable us to have 4 games up at a time. Trad-Reg-ToS-Monster. :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1568459578[/automerge]
I have a dream. :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1568462578[/automerge]
Waindo dies in the game - > activity dies in the game. Moral of the story - > leave Wai alone. :catflirt:

Last edited:
Top Bottom