Movies xkcd Unpopular Movie Opinion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

What unpopular movies do you like and why?

(This thread might need to get moved to the Forum Games section if it isn't movie-ey enough)

I'm still struggling to find a good pick.
I don't think I hated "Avatar the last Airbender" as much as i should have, but I'm too young for it to have happened during my "adult life".

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:LOL: everyone should hate Avatar Last Air Bender... legit only movie I have ever wanted to walk out of and get a refund. (I didn't. I kept telling myself it had to get better 🤣 )

:thonkcool: I have a lot of Rom-Coms i like that are like 20% on Rotten Tomatoes... (Fools Gold) but I don't think i saw it in theaters and it's a Rom-Com so people don't like them often anyway.

Oh! There was one in like the last year (or 2?). Let me see if I can remember. Everyone was bashing it and I was totally excited about it...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:LOL: everyone should hate Avatar Last Air Bender... legit only movie I have ever wanted to walk out of and get a refund. (I didn't. I kept telling myself it had to get better 🤣 )
LOL you really should see the fucking trilogy of Twilight.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
LOL you really should see the fucking trilogy of Twilight.
Who says I haven't? I could only get through the 1st one... my friend did not like that I laughed through the whole movie.

Top Bottom