Characters and Groups Zoro's Ryuma plot

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So the whole Zoro and Ryuma plot seems a bit iffy on me. I just don't see how all of this is for a new sword or just getting back Ryuma's sword back.

It would be very anticlimactic unless he would gain some S++ sword. So what are your ideas behind this plot line?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Zoro needs to Master Haki + Swordtechnique same as Ryuma did, that's why Ryuma got called Sword God probably or so. Because he knew how to properly fight with every sword and make it stronger than it actually is due to the haki/flow imbuiments.
Zoro will always keep his kuina sword and make it stronger and stronger, until one day where he might be able to contact Kuinas spirit, same as he contacted Ryuma somehow.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe some more techniques? I mean Zoro as a non-devil fruit user, he had some pretty techniques but as a strong blade swordsman, he could use some "refined" techniques.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Too much emphasis is being given on Black Blade and the mystery of its origin. In parallel the whole will of swordsman which we had been introduced way back in Alabasta ,making its comeback . Also Mihawk's quote "Any blade can be turned into Yoru " . All these point towards Haki not any sword , maybe he will get a new one but it would not be the significant to him . Maybe either of his swords or both will show signs of a black blade by the end of this arc .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think it is in itself interesting to know more about Ryuma and the past and it seems to add up with Kaidos and the Shoguns reign over Wano, as Gyukimaru mentioned. I really hope Zoro will get Shusui back. And hopefully upgrade from Sandai Kitetsu to Nidai Kitetsu. But that maybe through Tenguyama then. Ryuma seems to be a part of the plot and I think in either the next chapters or in the next act we will get to know more about it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ryuma left him the sword.
It was not Ryuma it was Brooks shadow.
Brooks Shadow talked about Ryuma in 3rd person.

And He felt ashamed that He lost in that body.

I would also bet that Zoros Origins belong to Ringo. Which will most likely end up by Zoro accepting the traditions of Ringo

and fullfil Ryumas last wish and give back Shusui.

i really hope Enma (God of Hell) will become Zoros first supreme grade blade. It would totally fit his theme.
[automerge]1566722642[/automerge]
Reason that I could think of,
1. To give infodump about swords and swordmanship
2. To give backstory to Zoro
3. To give Zoro new sword(s)
4. Oda just being extra
Or combination of those
I would say a combination of all :blobthinkhappy:

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I would also bet that Zoros Origins belong to Ringo. Which will most likely end up by Zoro accepting the traditions of Ringo

i really hope Enma (God of Hell) will become Zoros first supreme grade blade. It would totally fit his theme.

Ryuma plot has to come to an end, what if Enma gets given back to Momo/Hiyori after the war on Onigashimaß Like reserving it to be Momo's future sword. And Zoro ends up with Nidai Kitetsu :feelsbadman:

I just wanna see Enma's design, else idc =D

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ryuma plot has to come to an end, what if Enma gets given back to Momo/Hiyori after the war on Onigashimaß Like reserving it to be Momo's future sword. And Zoro ends up with Nidai Kitetsu :feelsbadman:

I just wanna see Enma's design, else idc =D
I wanna see Zoro giving Enma to his successor Momo at EoS :love:

And right now, Momo would be proud if his Teacher will use the Sword of his father :love:

• Love

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanna see Zoro giving Enma to his successor Momo at EoS :love:

And right now, Momo would be proud if his Teacher will use the Sword of his father :love:
Indeed, Momo will learn alot from watching Zoro utilizing this sword. Also Momo will learn from Robin, making me think how much Momo has to learn in the Wano arc.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Momo didn't learn from watching only, Zoro started to teach Momo.
I know, I just mean in relationship with Enma. Zoro will utilize it like Oden, like a true Wano swordsman and this should inspire Momo. Momo has the foundation to step in the footsteps of Oden, and key is Zoro.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I know, I just mean in relationship with Enma. Zoro will utilize it like Oden, like a true Wano swordsman and this should inspire Momo. Momo has the foundation to step in the footsteps of Oden, and key is Zoro.
What do you think?
Does this refer to Ringo or to Kitetsu?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you think?
Does this refer to Ringo or to Kitetsu?

Interesting question, so this is the furthest confirmed information we have, when Ashura Doji commanded the Sunacchi rebel army to raid Onigashima. We learned about it's meaning. As Kitetsu is a family, you mean that the Kitetsu family might have invented it. This is not an asspull, this could be a real thing, as Sunacchi now is used to be a "curse word" somehow. And Kitetsu blades are cursed. Kitetsu family might not be kosher at all within Wano, maybe a reason why Hitetsu is masking himself.

Taking a look on regions the origin can either be Kuri (see all the graves from the Ashura Onigashima raid were in Kuri if I am not mistaken) or it can be Ringo for the other reasons. What do you think?

Kyo

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

i mean the sword was foreshadowed in chapter 937 im sure zoro will keep it if he accept the offer

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Interesting question, so this is the furthest confirmed information we have, when Ashura Doji commanded the Sunacchi rebel army to raid Onigashima. We learned about it's meaning. As Kitetsu is a family, you mean that the Kitetsu family might have invented it. This is not an asspull, this could be a real thing, as Sunacchi now is used to be a "curse word" somehow. And Kitetsu blades are cursed. Kitetsu family might not be kosher at all within Wano, maybe a reason why Hitetsu is masking himself.

Taking a look on regions the origin can either be Kuri (see all the graves from the Ashura Onigashima raid were in Kuri if I am not mistaken) or it can be Ringo for the other reasons. What do you think?
Totally forgot about Ashura Doujis Story.
So it seems to refer to Kuri.

So we can say for sure it doesn't refer to Ringo. But as you mentioned
as Sunacchi now is used to be a "curse word" somehow
could fit perfectly, because Tenguyama lives in Kuri. It could actually mean that the Kitetsu family has his origins in Kuri.

I think to solve Zoros BGstory we somehow have to connect the Kitetsu and the Ringo plot.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Totally forgot about Ashura Doujis Story.
So it seems to refer to Kuri.

So we can say for sure it doesn't refer to Ringo. But as you mentioned

could fit perfectly, because Tenguyama lives in Kuri. It could actually mean that the Kitetsu family has his origins in Kuri.

I think to solve Zoros BGstory we somehow have to connect the Kitetsu and the Ringo plot.
exactly and I believe Tenguyama was a close friend to Zoro's ancestors and maybe Zoro's ancestors (father/grandfather) told Tenguyama about their heir comming to Wano. Maybe it involves some old prophecies like "The Heir will bring a lost treasure with him" or so. And that's why Tenguyama is waiting maybe for Zoro but they missed each other.
So once Zoro and Luffy meet again it is possible that Tengu and Tama will meet and so Tengu and Zoro will meet. And Zoro Tengu Hiyori and so on will uncover that part of the story, figuring out who Zoro really is.
[automerge]1566734900[/automerge]
i mean the sword was foreshadowed in chapter 937 im sure zoro will keep it if he accept the offer
that foreshadowing was godlike, that was way too much

Reactions: Kyo
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
exactly and I believe Tenguyama was a close friend to Zoro's ancestors and maybe Zoro's ancestors (father/grandfather) told Tenguyama about their heir comming to Wano. Maybe it involves some old prophecies like "The Heir will bring a lost treasure with him" or so. And that's why Tenguyama is waiting maybe for Zoro but they missed each other.
So once Zoro and Luffy meet again it is possible that Tengu and Tama will meet and so Tengu and Zoro will meet. And Zoro Tengu Hiyori and so on will uncover that part of the story, figuring out who Zoro really is.
Replace Tenguyama with Kitetsu ;)

I think Kitetsu created the swords for Zoros ancestors. This could be the reason why Zoro can feel the curse without being effected and most likely end up being the one breaking the curse.

But was Kitetsu a friend or an enemy of Zoros ancestors?!? Did he create the weapon to curse Zoros Ancestors or tomcurse the enemies of Zoros Ancestors? Was the curse created on purpose or not?

And how is "Mr Ghandi Gorosei" involved in the story. He seems to be the owner of "Shodai Kitetsu", but also uneffected by the curse.

Top Bottom